Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Impedance - Aura Mod doesnt work as intended

-CSN-Sonderbar

Infested Impedance is an aura mod that is supposed to slow infested enemies by 18%.

According to that, having Infested Impedance four times in the same squad results in 72% slow to infested enemies.

Apparendly this does not work as intended!

You can test this by comparing a slow Nova (75% slow) to a full squad with infested impedance auras (72% slow), you will notice a huge diffrence.

Note:

Description of the mod is also unclear, it doesnt tell you that the effect is not global. 

(Refering to patch 13.8: "Infested Impedance Aura mod has been changed to be a radial affect around the player instead of the whole map indiscriminately.")

maybe cause the mod only affect -18% each time ,one by one ,meaning

100-18%=82

82-18%(of this new number)=67,24

67,24-18%("blabla" like on top)=55,1368

55,1368-18%(you know)=45,212176

that is way higher speed; than with the effect of slow nova that leaves 25%

if you want to verify ,use a slow nova with 45-50 slow percentage

Edited by Kayco38

28 minutes ago, Kayco38 said:

100-18%=82

Apologies for asking, but could you elaborate on how you got those numbers? I was trying to understand how you got 67,24 and onwards haha~
math is not one of my strong subjects :c

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, wasn't reading it correctly haha~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

29 minutes ago, Kayco38 said:

maybe cause the mod only affect -18% each time ,one by one

Thank you for taking your time, i had the same idea too.

But when you are in a squad with 4 of these aura mods the infested still dont slow down, not even a little bit.

Edit: (you should be able to recognize a 50% slower movement without having a slownova for proof)

Edited by -CSN-Sonderbar

11 hours ago, -CSN-Sonderbar said:

Thank you for taking your time, i had the same idea too.

But when you are in a squad with 4 of these aura mods the infested still dont slow down, not even a little bit.

Edit: (you should be able to recognize a 50% slower movement without having a slownova for proof)

didnt tested myself ,but it was an idea,

its either not working at all

or maybe a unique effect ,like viral proc,only applying once

so 18% only?

how to test

with a very slow warframe ,try to run away from a charger by merely walking (take the appropriate speed to stay at the same distance all the time)

try out with the mod next time,see if you can run away this time with 18% less speed

see if it work once ,or not at all

(im not making any test myself by the way ,just suggestion )

Edited by Kayco38

2 hours ago, Kayco38 said:

didnt tested myself ,but it was an idea,

its either not working at all

or maybe a unique effect ,like viral proc,only applying once

so 18% only?

how to test

with a very slow warframe ,try to run away from a charger by merely walking (take the appropriate speed to stay at the same distance all the time)

try out with the mod next time,see if you can run away this time with 18% less speed

see if it work once ,or not at all

(im not making any test myself by the way ,just suggestion )

Isn't that kind of redundant, suggesting experiments then not doing them yourself when they would take five minutes at most?

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

Isn't that kind of redundant, suggesting experiments then not doing them yourself when they would take five minutes at most?

sorry to tell you that this is not my thread ,this kind of things still help,if you are not happy ,do it yourself

im not really that much into it as to take half an hour for each bug i may find this and there in warframe ,would take me days.

go back on your xbox twinna ,even console player can try this ,its not in the last update as far i know.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

I think nobody really has to do testing about this, either way something on this mod doesnt work as intended and now its by DE to fix the mod or give us more information about how the mod is working (for example like Kayco mentioned, if it is only being applied once per mission then they should give us that information)

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2016 at 8:45 AM, Kayco38 said:

100-18%=82

that is way higher speed; than with the effect of slow nova that leaves 25%

if you want to verify ,use a slow nova with 45-50 slow percentage

I was confused for a bit because you're using comma's to sepearte decimal points when it should be . so 67.24. But it's fine, i know other places use commas :P I originaly thought this was 6 thousand, 7 hundred and 24 :P

9 hours ago, Arniox said:

I was confused for a bit because you're using comma's to sepearte decimal points when it should be . so 67.24. But it's fine, i know other places use commas :P I originaly thought this was 6 thousand, 7 hundred and 24 :P

Oh i didnt think about this, but you are right, using points is probably the more common usage.

On 10/09/2016 at 6:17 AM, Arniox said:

not by my country ,using comma is fine ,if your using comma for thousand ,then it would look confusing exept if you reach million numbers(example 1,500,000 is easy to notice its million but 1,050(1.050) the difference from dot is barely noticeable in writing and typing, its about 1 pixel long or even not even sightable depening on who write.

just a space to seperate thousand from hundred is enough to be readable (ex: 10 000= 10 thousand) and no chance to get confused ever

but anyway ,a simple reading stuff like this shouldnt be the main topic here.

• 2 months later...

This is still broken. Had a group of 4 all equipped with it on Xini. It didn't slow them down the slightest bit.

EDIT: Necroing because I thought about reporting it but found this old one. It's still relevant anyway since it's still broken.

Edited by Merleawe