Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Khunvyel said:

The fix that I anticipated the most has not yet been here, where Fissure rewards are being completely thrown around and each player rolls 4 times for an item instead of all items being rolled once to be picked. I know someone (I think [DE]Taylor) said they're figuring it out. I hope this will be in a hotfix to be deployed soon, and not with the next chunk of the War within update because it is a serious drag right now.

Do you mean the Tonkor is requirement to get anywhere? If so, that's utter nonsense. People also have played high level, long time endless missions fine without Trinity. I don't mind if you're so well with video games and have to cater to the meta in order to get somewhere. That's fine. But pushing that idea onto everyone else is a bit disingenuous.

As to your continued notion (you seem to like camping hotfix topics to push that idea) that everyone need something that sucks in drops; First, I still wait for you to provide a decent idea of what to do with Carrier, and second an additional mod is not going to fix the problem. An extra mod for everyone is only going to make carrier BETTER, and on top of that will waste mod slots. I still stand with what I said here;

I do not 'camp' hotfixes to push an idea. I have said this only twice and every hotfix I try and highlight another facet that I hear from region as an issue. 
Carrier is still the tankiest sentinel in terms of defense, it still has quite a large suction range. What would it hurt if other sentinels and pets were given the ability for a shorter version of that? In that way carrier isn't the most convenient sentinel - thus there is more of a selection amongst the other sentinels. More range given to carrier if it used the mod isn't bad anyhow. It will preserve what carrier does, but it will add convenience to everything else. 

I am also not 'pushing' the idea onto everyone else. I have no power. I make a suggestion based on a lot of talk in region, my own experiences and what I've seen in the forums and on YouTube. A lot of people would like to see carrier knocked down to make way for the other sentinels - however I cannot speak for them, so I speak for myself. You are the one attempting to speak for everyone else, which is disingenuous. 

Do not twist my words either - I never implied you Need the Tonkor, or Need 99% Bless, of course you don't. But both also provide/provided an incredible amount of convenience. The Tonkor does the most damage per shot of any weapon currently - it has no self-damage and is a high scaling crit weapon. 99% Bless wasn't Needed either, and yet we saw it in every Raid since it made each of them completely facile and easy.

2 hours ago, -ITS-Krayz said:

Its good to see that DE update priorities are all over the place. You gave us a new burston, which is purely visual, over fixes for:
-Jordas Verdict crashes after killing nerve 1 or 2, or using the portal to head inside/back outside
-Rifts giving different loot to the hosts and other party members
-Endless missions giving loot that isnt in synch with other party members, such as 1 player getting cores, 2 getting credits and 1 getting a mod
-Leaving the clan dojo can cause a bug where you cannot see party options, view your own profile or start missions

I hope you do understand that the art section of DE, not the coding created the skin. Artists have nothing to do with network bugs.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed all pole arms and some staff weapons clipping through Nyx and Nyx Prime's chest when equipped.

This is what I was waiting for, but it still didn't fix the Hate scythe, drop from stalker. It's currently as if Hate has no actual holster position. You can't change holster style either, as with other weapons. 

For clarity, this is not a Nyx only problem, Nyx had it in her body, now as all others floating next to her arm. I've added some screencaps aswell.

http://imgur.com/gallery/OpMLN

I'm not sure what causes this. To me it seems as if Hate has no actual holster style.

Hope it is getting fixed soon because it makes me [Hate] the weapon right now.

10 minutes ago, Badon1301 said:

This is what I was waiting for, but it still didn't fix the Hate scythe, drop from stalker. It's currently as if Hate has no actual holster position. You can't change holster style either, as with other weapons. 

For clarity, this is not a Nyx only problem, Nyx had it in her body, now as all others floating next to her arm. I've added some screencaps aswell.

http://imgur.com/gallery/OpMLN

I'm not sure what causes this. To me it seems as if Hate has no actual holster style.

Hope it is getting fixed soon because it makes me [Hate] the weapon right now.

its not just nyx. Its like they fixed nyx, but not everything else with polearms and staves being in the wrong place. my sydon goes threw my rhinos leg, but i cant change it cause there is no option. Honestly its like the holster style you pay for (the one thats on your side) is the default and what is supposed to be the default position (on your back) is now in the slot for the side holster. Its not a warframe problem, its a holster problem.

the void key system shouldn't have been removed but could have been revamped easily and still introduce the void tears.

Fiirst give each one a void trace value refund that value make all of them level one. introduce the relic console allowing players to upgrade keys to higher levels with void traces.  This would have been simple with a soft cap of 100 Void traces by simply haveing the player not recieving the traces if they have 101 or more meaning they can have more but stop earning them after that untill they use them.

Make 3 standard key lines: Sabatoge, Mobile Defence, and Exterminate all start at level 1. 3 agmented key variants that can be made by combining 2 adjacent main line keys to make Intercept, Survival, and Defence keys that start at level 2. Main line keys have their own awards tables and the augmented keys pull from the two adjacent key awards bein A cycle 2 levels under, B cycle one level under, and C cycle the same level.

this also leave s them the ability to introduce event or special mission keys that can be created or activated and events that give Void trace awards that bypass the soft cap trace amounts.

Edited by Core_Hunter

6 hours ago, Rynnix said:

srsly ?  it wasnt JUST nyx with bad polearm postion.  MAG also.   how many times do i need to post this jeez....

20160709175338_1.jpg

Not Mag only, but every warframe has it. It's the first thing you see after login. I can only imagine what new players think when they see this. I guess there is not many polearm fans or it would be fixed already.

Edited by Sebith

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conclave mod 'Follow Through' effects changed to Respawn with +5 Energy and rarity lowered to Uncommon.

What the point of this mod now ? So now its better to die than getting kills ? i don't get it ... You could have added that mod and kept the other one instead.

Great! But when will you fix that bug that makes every player in squad see (and get) a different reward from Void Fissures? This bug is making the work you've done with the new void system partially useless 

11 hotfixes, yet still something as simple as fixing "The New Strange" Quest, which is not even progressable now just as "Hidden Messages" quest. And you take time reworking Burston skin? Good job...

Edited by Ziom9911

For some reason, i kept admiring Burston skin Braton these few days. Maybe because they are my 2 main weapons when i started playing this game. Love the sound Braton and look of Burston. 

No offence, but if given a choice, i would choose my arsenal to be like rl weapons, both on its sound, n look. 

Thankyou for polishing old designs and reinventing new designs on all aspects of Warframe.

I am trully suffered from what will bring The War Within update into the game :D 

Kinda took a break after U18 ( dont remember which hotfix #*($%%@ me up completely), i wanted to "gather" some goals i could do later ( primes, regular weps, maybe quests or tilisets). I quited commenting the Lunaro update (because the last thing i wanted is a new pvp mode), no point to insult on forums, right? Then this thing has arrived...Sotr. Holy moly, guys. You surprised me here, i must admit it :D  Do you realize what have you done there? Litterally, instead of playing MANY different missions ( which i could choose btw ) now i have to play very certain poor amount of the same missions...where? right! in the same tilisets i`ve been seeing FOR YEARS. So, bassically, you just throwed prime parts to the regular missions and added the extra-&#!-pain called "fissure". Btw, would you mind to create a marker for the fissure? please? i`ve wasted more time to find it rather than complete it! Archwing? Eh. Honestly, i never ever had a motion sickness! lol, now i`ve tasted that experience. thanks i supose:D About archwing you just need to deal with a camera and separate control binds arch/frame! That`s all you need to do, but you won`t listen the community anyway. We told you about some bugs YEARS ago! they are still there. The only thing i had to obtain some "fun" is a long void survival / defence , now it doesnt exist. ( no, not gonna play voids now. loot emproves the fun, you know :p) So what now? i`ll get primes which i want in a week....what then? Play arch? Sorry, it sucks. Play PvP? No, same reason. Seems like it`s time to get a longer break.

Thing is...there are so many other games in the world, you know? If you going to have " a really good game" you have to listen the community, god damn it! Its like travel in the darkness withourt a lighter. Makes no sense, right? :p   Because well, i dont understand this. I have no idea is it still beta or the game has been released, but anyway! We are your community. We live in the world you`ve created. If we say its not okay at all, the least you can do is to pay attention to the problem! You cant jsut say " No guys, that`s how we planned it! Deal with it!" Well...no, thanks!
Yeah i lost the point of my comment,sorry. You see how frustrating this update is? i can`t even find the sense in my own thoughts about it :DD

P.S. Dear Megan, all that crap doesnt afflict personally you, i am sure you are doing your part of the job very good  <3  Also im pretty sure nobody from DE will see my words ( coz what`s the point? i bet they see something like that very often. Or never. Still not sure if coders / designers read threads)

Edited by WhyNotBro

28 minutes ago, Bobby_r said:

I have a problem with mercury junction after i kill the specter i can t press x to start the cutscene the icon to press x is not there

Did you already previously complete the junction? Completed junctions cannot be reactivated, but you can enter them again after completion for codex scans. You have to exit the junction via your landing craft.

To DE: I think for the future, the solar map should indicate junctions that a player has not done yet, perhaps by highlighting it in blue like unlocked but unbeaten nodes. Any finished junction can be white.

When i logged in yesterday I had over 800k credits. Launched the game this morning, patched it with the latest hotfix, and when I logged in, I only had 1,621. Where did all my credits go? Did the hotfix somehow delete my credits? I've literally only built one forma between today and yesterday.

15 hours ago, Sharnoth said:

When are you going to fix everyone getting random rewards for finishing missions, relic rewards, excavation rewards, etc etc? How was this not the highest priority bug fix when it actually messes with 3/4 of the game?

Agreed. squads getting different relic reward choices on the same mission and sometimes pickling a reward and getting a different reward from that relic (this is the most egregious).

The Syndicate missions always showing low level missions is also screwing over players and should be a fairly easy fix but nothing on that either

16 hours ago, Sharnoth said:

When are you going to fix everyone getting random rewards for finishing missions, relic rewards, excavation rewards, etc etc? How was this not the highest priority bug fix when it actually messes with 3/4 of the game?

Right, I don't want to think it's an intentional change :c

DE pls help me i cant do the mars Junction,(1 Pic) becaus i should finish the once awaken quest. No Problem for a mr 21 you guys think, but it is really a Problem. I have finished the quest and i got also all the rewards (2 Pic) but the quest is still in my quest task and is showed as an active quest.(3 Pic) I hope you can fix that soon.

1.bqol1g

2.bqojyg

3.bqokfubqolsk