[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

1 hour ago, Tnnaas said:

Did you already previously complete the junction? Completed junctions cannot be reactivated, but you can enter them again after completion for codex scans. You have to exit the junction via your landing craft.

To DE: I think for the future, the solar map should indicate junctions that a player has not done yet, perhaps by highlighting it in blue like unlocked but unbeaten nodes. Any finished junction can be white.

Nope because i had to complete one more task, but i restarted the game and that made it work

@DE

Since the latest hotfix, me and my team have been getting different rewards in each mission. And by that I mean that, whatever reward it shows ME getting, my teammates see a DIFFERENT reward and get a different one. I am not Host (thanks to a friend having connection issues that are only resolved if HE hosts, otherwise he D/Cs).

Speaking of Disconnections; since at least SotR hit, he has been unable to connect to missions started by other players. If he does, he is automatically kicked from the team and bugged into not being able to rejoin.

Thanks for your time :D

Just now, Lyravain said:

@DE

Since the latest hotfix, me and my team have been getting different rewards in each mission. And by that I mean that, whatever reward it shows ME getting, my teammates see a DIFFERENT reward and get a different one. I am not Host (thanks to a friend having connection issues that are only resolved if HE hosts, otherwise he D/Cs).

Speaking of Disconnections; since at least SotR hit, he has been unable to connect to missions started by other players. If he does, he is automatically kicked from the team and bugged into not being able to rejoin.

Thanks for your time :D

same, my friends were all picking a "forma" and I was like "why are you all picking a forma" and they said "its a mag prime blueprint for us" so I chose it because I thought it was a visual glitch but it actually just gave me a forma....

Archwing Inventory system now utilizes our Inventory Slot mechanic. People are grandfathered in who had a large inventory, but future slots will need to be purchased with Platinum. The way this slot Inventory works is as follows:

• Archwings: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 1 Slot.
  • Weapons: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 2 Slots. 

what do u mean by grandfathered? im stuck with 4 slots. 
Forcing people to spend plat because they waited for AW to become playable?

Still no fix for " Could not update account information " ?

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

• Fixed strange flickering of UI elements that could occur on AMD or Intel GPUs (eg: on the star map where the extractor icon shows what resources are on a planet or in the Syndicate offerings tab at the top once you've scrolled down).
  • Rearranged some planet/node positions in the Star Chart to improve flow.

I have a NVIDIA videocard and I reported this, but it is fixed .... thnx

Why do you rearrange something that you forced people to get used to in two weeks ...
This process has to start all over again. 

Dear DE, pls have people in your testing team who are critisized about major changes than just saying "yes, we love this"

Edited by ChaellExE

Still unable to progress in the hidden messages quest, i'm unable to find a corresponding node for the quest, also scythes not properly holstered (more like hovering to the side of the warframes). It would also be nice if uncompleted junctions are marked with blue lines instead of all white for everything (also new dark sector nodes should be marked with blue when uncompleted, just my opinion).
These would be much appreciated little fixes.

18 hours ago, Dreammag911 said:

Um... DE, i found something...

m4nww.jpg

LOL XD looks like funny Kappa

Hot fix 11 may have broken sortie reward screen again. After completing sortie I received Nezha chassis blueprint which I already received in this season and the reward screen went missing again.

11 minutes ago, TorcTreeson said:

Hot fix 11 may have broken sortie reward screen again. After completing sortie I received Nezha chassis blueprint which I already received in this season and the reward screen went missing again.

It is a new Season. DE Rebecca confirmed its an interface glitch (no rewards list shown or new season title) which will be fixed in Hotfix 12

21 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

Thank you for the hotfix <3

Here, have a cat as reward :3

Hide contents

AmazingGrayAtlanticridleyturtle-size_res

Not signed in

CUTENESS LEVEL IS GOING TO THE ROOF!!

CAN'T PROCESS THAT MUTCH CAT!!

CORE TEMPERATURE AT OVER 9000 DEGREES CELCIUS, REACHING CRITICAL LEVEL.

PREPARE FOR IMMINENT MELTDOWN!!

and somewhere in Europe, a man just died because of another cute cat picture.

Please consider also the bugged Grineer Ignis in Derelict tilesets

(and the Repelling Bastille letting enemies in instead of repelling them!)

One thing I'd like to ask for consideration is making the 360 rotation whassit on the Archwing missions an optional feature (like, in the options menu). I can't play an Archwing mission now because of the intense motion sickness it gives me. After some discussion in the relays, this seems to be the case with some other people too.

Hello,

In regards to the recent response in the hotfix 10 thread by Drew, among some other things regarding the current state of Archwing, I'd like to offer my own feedback in as much depth as I could in video form;

The key points are really how the automatic self-righting currently works and the space Archwing field of view (Bizarrely the Sharkwing FoV is actually okay), though other things are in there as well if DE's developers are willing to consider any of them.

I love the game and I do like Archwing, and I'd like to see it be the best it could be at some point down the line.

22 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Oh my God!

The new Burston design! Finally! :D Thanks guys!

would have preferred a buff to the prime version for end game quality instead

Improvements allways welcome :)

Think now we wont see some folks complaining about the "injustice" of archwing slot change coming unexpectedly out of the dark. Other then that, burston looking cool and resembling more what "should" be the non primed version of burston prime.

Please help the kubrow breeding problem 3: I can't breed my new baby kubrow due to not being able to select my second template. Was also wondering when we were to get the new mod packs in the market?  

So now I am getting completely different rewards than my squad colleges. Is this supposed to be like that?

We were just farming for Boar Prime Barrel. My friend got it from my reward, but I had 2 completely different rewards.

All those bugs just during this Vault Access time is just pissing me now.