Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Grineer escape pod not functioning when playing an Invasion mission featuring Grineer vs. Corpus, which prevents mission progress as per : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/672459-specters-of-the-rail-hotfix-6/?page=10#comment-7512374

YES FINALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So uh, wasn't letting us be able to chose between the various versions of a node (from alert instances to normal instances etc) supposed to be a thing now since an earlier hotfix? Because as soon as hotfix 7-8 happened that vanished. Would be nice to have it enabled again. Also, fix the scythe placements please? ;.;

Just now, CuteFoxyFox said:

1. Please fix servers

2. please bring back old map that one is buggy last one was more handy

3. Please titania ;-;

4. Ty for kicking me from 2h survival with Unexpected Srever Delay

I not want to sound rude but, first, do you guys really need to do 2 hours in a misison, second, they had DDOS attacks as far i know and server issues are known atm, so your own fault for staying so long in without assuming it might still have problems, third, at this time of teh day they mostly do a update and you should also know that by now maybe.