Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

[DE]Megan

All these people saying thanx for fixes..My game has 20fps now after update..Restarted 2 times..YOu messed everything up, i cant play it now..My whole clan is also complaining..Everything is in slowmotion, i wont even bother to read whay u "fixed" when the list of what u broke is even bigger..

• Changed "Unexpected Server Delay" to "Network Not Responding" for a more accurate clarification when this prompt occurs. 

lol why not fixing this bug instead of renaming the problem?!

Dojo exit bug still not fixed (after weeks now)

Holster Animations still not fixed ( my swords hang in air meters away from my Trinity)

Kavat still eating by the stairways sometimes

Edited by ERROR.4O4

19 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

Evening! Ta for the newest update, but I would like to suggest a change to archwing - remove the automatic rotation that tries to rotate you to the 'normal' position (perhaps adding the auto orient to a button?) - and allow enemies to orient in any direction just like us. I imagine this will increase just how engaging it is and will alleviate the neck strain from rotating one's head to follow the archwing.

Also, please have a look at 'Europa Tileset' excavations - as quite often enemies will refuse to spawn near the active excavators, and in very small amounts. It makes it quite tedious when one comes across that sort of mission.

Finally, I am still of the opinion that a mod for kavats/ kubrows and sentinels to increase pickup range of items by 2-3 metres would allow all of them to see more play. Carrier is still the easiest to obtain and most convenient to use, which is still restrictive to variation in the same way the Tonkor is, or 99% Blessing used to be. 

remove the automatic rotation that tries to rotate you to the 'normal' position (perhaps adding the auto orient to a button?) - and allow enemies to orient in any direction just like us. I imagine this will increase just how engaging it is and will alleviate the neck strain from rotating one's head to follow the archwing.

the "technical issues" (also called bugs) nowdays start creating me a migraine, sorties 3 and the 3rd try to finish them was crashed by the update

it was the 3rd try to finish sorties today - yeah, 3 tries because i love to support whomever and not giving up and finally I DONT WANNA SEE PEOPLE DYING for nothing and which is out of the range of my responsability because somebody think the development needs this development), i think we need a better development on many levels in warframe

so i give up to finish the sorties for today =)) its a game, right ?

i have "no war within me", maybe them which carry a ton of wars inside them start reflecting it the good way to finish their wars

sometimes a good reflection is needed to stop "whatever war inside whomever" =)))))))))))

finally transforming "whatever wars inside whomever" carries a good result for everybody in this game ...

GL

Edited by Guest