Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

Risk and Reward.

With the changes to the void, a lot of players have been complaining that there is no real reason to go on endless missions, especially considering that playing 15 mins of survival or 20 waves on a defense nets you the same rewards as going on for more, or leaving and doing it again.

Are there any plans on changing it so that players get rewarded for doing long runs, like making rare mods and resources get higher chances at dropping the higher the enemy level, and stuff like once you hit higher marks on survivals, defenses, etc the rewards start to be better, like instead of 5 core packs, 10 core packs, instead of a single mod, 2 mods, and so forth as long as you manage to go on?

As it stands now, players have no real reason to try to go on, other than a personal challenge.

plans to add a feature where you can change the dominant arm for firearms and skills when changing camera sides? like when you move the camera to the right, your warframe will use right hand when using skills and holds weapons using his left hand and etc.

Can we get the old riftwalk back for limbo? When I'm banishing an enemy to life strike, the sentinel kill steals the banished target instead. Preventing me to regain health, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's having this problem...

Edited by AfternoonPalm

1 minute ago, NikodemosTheMan said:

When are we getting the next Cephalon Simaris synthesis target that gives lore?

Rebecca has already explained in one of my previous thread that all lore and writing efforts are currently being directed to the War Within. Also we just received massive amounts of lore from the cephalon fragments, so you might wanna check those out. 

any plans to make new stances for weapons that have only one? i would like to see a new stance for Blade and whip using newer movement system like what you guys used on vulpin mask. the ninkondi could probably do with a new stance too.

will manic drop chances ever be increased? it doesn't help that they are rare enemy variants, but to have four riders and final harbinger be uncommon or above makes it almost impossible.

eta on nekros prime for pc and consoles?

Edited by (PS4)TwilightGrim

Considering certain Codex Entries, has the team ever considered introducing an entirely different Solar System in the far future? Having the Tau system be the "higher order" of the Warframe world would be pretty cool, a place to go for your end-game and hardcore bosses and so on.

Edited by Destrab

1 minute ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

will manic drop chances ever be increased? it doesn't help that they are rare enemy variants, but to have four riders and final harbinger be uncommon or above makes it almost impossible.

These are the only stances I don't have yet. D:

The constant question first: Will we ever get individual colour labels for Colour palettes, like the Dojo does or how Guild Wars 2 has?

----

With that out of the way:

1. Archwing's update has come at the cost of numerous animations for actions making for jarring motions, will we be seeing these repaired/replaced soon?
  2. During TennoLive, you mentioned intent to revisit the Dojo at some point; what sort of plans are being considered in particular, if any, at this time?
  3. With the release of Fragments and their hidden message component, will we see this system used later on for other characters as a way to expand them, as these have done for Ordis? Or were these intended purely as 'one off' material? For argument's sake, I could see this being a way to elaborate on the Syndicates and their leaders potentially.
  4. With the increased Operator customisation, will there be any chance to designate a more 'proper' name than carrying over our in-game alias/handle? Furthermore, now that we've some understanding of the Tenno, will there be any possible NPC Tenno to help flesh out these cultural trappings that have been built up so far with Dojo and general item fluff?
  5. For a short period of time, we saw an additional option in under the Emote wheel for seemingly spoken dialogue: what are the plans for that system/feature?
  6. Will we ever get some other options for Dojo decor, such as decorative Bonsai, scrolls or similar accoutrements?
  7. You've mentioned intent to look over Limbo; are there any particular elements that are up for sharing/discussion, and what is the general purpose of the look over, such as improving Limbo's ability to work in a team, or to better utilise the Rift beyond 'put stuff in/take stuff out'?
  8. The Dark Split sword: Is there any progress of yet to making it into the dynamic weapon we were proposed, or is that 'when we've the time' for now?

Any event, thank you for your time and consideration.

Apologies for going on, as always.

Any plans to just destroy the prime vault and make new relics for the new prime parts instead of vaulting items?

I say this as I came after Frost Prime was unvaulted and it is impossible for me to get him without the ridiculous prices in trade chat. 

When will Console get SOTR update? When will we be seeing Titania? Can we get a more efficient way of collecting oxium? Holiday decorations for dojos and ships optionally permanent? When will we find out whats behind door #2 n 3 in the ship? Why does the Nekros prime helmet look like the Mesa Longhorn helmet? What about the lotus where does she hide? Can we see her like we see clem,darvo,cephalon,ect.? I'd like to see what Natah The Tenno Destroyer can do in a battle. Will console ever get Tennogen skins? Ive seen lotus kubrows what about Lotus kavats do they exist? Can we get the option for multiple pets to roam around I mean who don't love a liter of Kittens roaming around? Last thing lol you think we can have customize each attachment seperately? (I might like a certain color pattern for the armor but I want my syandana a just one color ya know?)

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

The recent explosion headshot damage fix, though understandably necessary, has increased a problem for a certain melee weapon category: Glaive weapons.
These weapons, which have been an icon ever since Dark Sector, have incredibly weak throw attacks, now even with the channeled explosions.
Compared to their closest counterpart, the Redeemer, all Glaives have around 5 to 9 times less damage on their charge attacks, something their differences do not make up for.

Would it be possible to do a pass on Throw attacks for Glaives, and maybe their stats in general? (Since they all have 35 base damage or less)

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

0CgTSNq.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

As you will be discussing power tweaks, many people will be asking for different frames' tweaks to be discussed

However, many people will be asking about two frames (Limbo and Nekros).

Limbo we want to know what Scott has been thinking about doing to him of course (myself included since he is in a rather poor place and I have personal bias towards limbo), and nekros scott mentioned a rework for but was extremely vague and people have been silently raving about this rework.

Both would be appreciated but I will discuss personal thoughts on nekros more than limbo. I will keep this brief this time as opposed to other posts on nekros for the devstreams

His 1 is semi bland and only fitting of necromancy in name and design, and not gameplay. Obvious suggestions would be give it lifesteal, allow soul punch to sacrifice shadows in exchange for health for one's self (and perhaps allies, this suggestion is less obvious and more personal), or opt for a new power (less reasonable)

His 2 has problems in it is very very niche and not usable in other circumstances (the best use circumstances being when one is overwhelmed at defense points or when overwhelmed trying to revive an ally and being surrounded (even these can be tricky with a potentially limited range and ranged units being outside this range, so only affecting melee units))

Discussing desecrate is like discussing politics. I would opt for the complete removal of desecrate or combining it with terrify and turning it into an aura power, or combining them and allowing one to place totems that create an aura around these placed totems (not my idea, it was suggested on a thread for a nekros rework that I posted on but could not find again that others may have luck finding in my history)

Finally, SotD suffers from enemy scaling against themselves  (enemy damage scaling abysmally compared to their health/armour scaling,so they become meat shields that cannot kill themselves), long cast time being more of a slight grievance comparable to the term "first world issues", clumsy AI, the fact that one cannot shoot through shadows so that they can more easily get in the way more than anything (being able to shoot through them like Mirage's 1 would be greatly appreciated), and the fact that they (shadows) are carbon copies of enemies, the poor soul tracking system, and the fact there is no priority for stronger enemies you kill (so you could kill 4 bombards and try saving them just to have them over written by lancers). Final grievances more directly associated with the augment for the power is the fact that shadows are slow, cannot keep up if you move far, and the range suffers if you try to build to maximize the damage reduction from the power. 

I would suggest combining desecrate and terrify still, moving SotD to power 3, and finally giving nekros a new power. Many people suggest a "Reaper Form" but this feels like a cop out and a cheap copy of excalibur and valkyr's 4th ability. Instead I suggest new summons (which I should feel nekros should have regardless of SotD) that could be fed by weaker summons, so that he would sacrifice currently summoned units to feed these stronger unique summons (or sacrifice x amount of health that either nekros' units have or that both he and his units have so that x amount of health is required to summon one unit with more being able to be summoned, or x% of health is taken from nekros and his shadows). Regardless, nekros needs unique units to summon so that his only necromancy based power is summoning buffed enemies that are carbon copies of current units that end up being unable to kill their own weaker variants due to the indirect problem of enemy scaling against itself but no unique summons.

Sorry for the longer than desired post but I will continue to advocate an actual necromancer nekros, especially with his prime variant around-the-corner