[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

Kinda off point to old content etc... more visual question.

will the gore and decapitations get improvement to look more violent and when hit with a melee blood spatter tends to run down walls and drip from the ceiling

or even maybe able to destroy the environment around us when running missions/tilesets.

will there ever be a auction house in game or landing craft segment to just place up the stuff we want to sell? keep old private trades such as gear for gear etc the way it currently is done through trading.

will all warframes ever get new skill animations? that can be purchased in-game to change an animation of skills (would give us more stuff to buy with plat) ;)

will energy orbs (those blue things) ever be removed and frames regenerate from killing? like siphoning the enemy exoskeleton of its power with a grapple move or tearing out the core/heart of enemies :P  it would give people a reason to actually kill mobs instead of cheesing it or just speeding to the objective of said mission.

will tactical alerts and events appear more often in-game to give us more to do along side sorties?

Edited by S0ulCal1ber
  • Upvote 2

Currently there is little introduction for the various villains, or even our allies. The question is probably generic by now, but how high-priority is converting the events stories into actual quests, making those parts of the story accessible to those that were not here during that time?

Also, some of the quest orders do not make sense sometimes, as we need to work with a cured Alad V against the Sentients to unlock Mutalist Alads boss fight and the Hidden Messages quest, which, as I understood it, was somewhat of a teaser for the Sentients, storywise. As far as I remember it is also possible to kill Tyl before doing Natah, but I don't know if that still is correct with the new starchart.

• Upvote 4

Nullifiers. These guys are probably the most controversial units in the game who have received some heavy ammounts of feedback from their first introduction to their latest buff, what I ask for is an internal history on these guys, the how and why of their creation and how do you guys see them holding up today. I would also like to know what is your opinion on the overall feedback that has been shared about these guys.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Question: Any chance we could get for more tabs than just A/B/C for appearance and modding configs? With all the visual cosmetics we have now - and even more arriving from Tennogen - the three tabs we currently have is definitely not enough. Same can be said for modding as our mod list continues to grow and grow, but the appearance tabs are more important. It's rather restrictive which is a pain with all these awesome cosmetics on offer.

Free and/or purchasable ones would be great and most likely be welcomed by all.

Also, primary/second custom holsters? :o

Maybe option to rename tabs A/B/C just like with frame tabs?
Also i feel that position of holsters that can be changed by player (just like position of sigils) could somehow alleviate the problem of items clipping through certain frames.

QUESTION: Older warframes physics. I've already tired of questioning this one, but still - will ever Frost/Prime, Volt/Prime have nice cloth physics like Nezha, Oberon. FashionFrame here.

QUESTION: What is the state of the separate attachment coloring? Again, it's all FashionFrame.

LORE RELATED QUESTION: Steve has mentioned that with Starchart 3.0 he want to make a basement for something bigger. His words were "I want to leave this Solar System". So. TAU SYSTEM WHEN?!

LORE RELATED QUESTION: Will we ever see Orokin soldiers. These Dax Soldiers mentioned... Nearly everywhere. :D

• Upvote 2

I'd like to congratulate you on this year's TennoCon. Never have I ever been so glad to be part of the tenno community. I wasn't able to come this year since that I live in France but I hope I can get enough money and time to go next year.

But I actually have a question regarding the upcoming update :

Since the reveal of the twin queens in the first War Within trailer, the kuria poem doesn't make too much sense with their appearance. Will you be retconning the kuria (or rewrite the poem) or is there more to be discovered in the next update that will tie them together? I'm worried because I have 3 more kuria to get and don't want them to go before I get them.

Looking back at the new gunblade recently teased, it has a visual magazine. how will the gun portion fire? will it be one powerful shot, will it shoot in burst? or is that magazine purely cosmetic and all gunblades will function like shotguns?

What happened to the zephyr deluxe concept that was shown some time ago?

Will excalibur and nyx get proper Deluxe skins rather than retooled assets from Dark Sector? No offense, just looking at the deluxe skins released so far leaves alot to be desired.

Will the Archwing affinity limit be removed or at least extended? in archwing missions, especially open space ones, unless you group close together (which is more rediculous in AW than regular warframe) it's really ineffective to try playing these levels while leveling items up.

How will console tennogen work? how will the content creators get their share if, for one, it's on another platform, and two, is plat purchasable? Also, will non steam have a non steam option for Tennogen?

When will we see gameplay of Titania?

During Tennolive, Scott mentioned the corpus equivalent of Rathuum (arena). will these just be random missions thrown throughout the system or will they be spearheaded by a certain void obsessed corpus?

Something that has been a long standing issue, personally, is there is a lack of focus for older players. i understand that new player experience is vital in any game, however the older player experience just seems to be: sit in chat, wait for update, obtain new gear, color your gear, repeat. Sure there are sorties and trials, but after a while they lose their charm. Is there anything planned in the near future tailored for more situated players?

Will we ever get another contest that allows the community to create weapons or enemies to be put in the game?

• Upvote 1

Is there any chance of removing Forma Blueprints from the higher tier relics? Possibly keep them to Lith and Meso relics only?
Would it be possible to prevent squads from getting repeat rewards from relics (i.e. Saryn P Sys/Forma Bp/Forma Bp)?

Might edit in more questions later.

The Burston recieved an updated model and a visual magazine added being removed when you reload.

Will there be other weapons which are changed this way? Braton for example has no magazine to remove and it looks weird removing a invisible magazine.

Let's try again:

Any chance of getting follow-up information on missions that have issues after the Second Dream? I mean there are a lot of things in past mission that really need clarification now, even if it's just in the form of Inbox messages from the Lotus. EG:

• Those who completed the Gradivus Dilemma need the Lotus to justify and/or explain how it was ok to balance captured Warframes against enslaved colonists: were any Tenno ever actually under threat?
  • The first boss fight against Alad V and the backstory for Valkyr: was a Tenno ever involved, and if so, who were they?
  • The Patient Zero/Mutalist Alad-V assassination mission need confirmation that the original Tenno controlling Mesa either died or was locked out by Alad V, Also, was there actually infested flesh inside "puppeting" as stated or was it just the collar.
  • The New Strange quest needs clarity on whether Chroma's Tenno is dead or was suppressed all this time, also clarity on whether Chroma was controlled by the Sentients (As seems to make sense given the context) or the Infested (as The Codex states) Now we know about the Sentients.
  • The Hidden Messages quest needs clarity on whether the controlling Tenno died and if they did, why.
  • The Limbo Theorem mission also needs clarity on whether the controlling Tenno died and if they did, why.

This is all information that we need since the second Dream, it's also information the Lotus should have.

Really it shouldn't need much development time make a script to send out inbox messages, following up on these mission for those who have done them once they have done the Second Dream.

Ultimately they really need different VO depending on whether they are completed before or after the Second Dream, but VO costs money and time.

I appreciate that you are doing things with the nature of Warframes in the upcoming "The War Within" quest and don't want to spoil anything, but surely you can say "These will be addressed" or not?

Could we have a single-sigil-for-all-frames selection instead of sigil-per-loadout-slot? So, we could still adjust everything related to the position, color, size, etc, per loadout slot for each frame (with a dummy/generic sigil template), but we would be able to decide on a separate screen which sigils will be applied to which place.

• Upvote 1

Hey DE,

Will there ever be a resource/blueprint revisit for its drops and usage? With the introduction of Marketplace 2.0, you reexamined at the prices and I think you should also look at the materials that are required for each blueprint. 

For example, the abundant amount of control modules that drop in missions, but lack of use for it in blueprints. With each progressing update weapons and Warframes these days require Nitain, Oxium, Argon, or any other resource that is later introduced in the game which in turn, leads the older resources less used and stockpiled. 

To elaborate, one resource imbalance is Oxium (which is listed as a uncommon resource in wikia) in contrast to others like Uncommon resources like Rebedo and such. The most amount Rebedo used in a recipe would go up to 2,500 for the Vectis, whereas Oxium can go up to 7,000 for Vauban Prime. At second place is 3.5k with the Grattler AW weapon, and 3rd with Broken War at 2.7k. The price of the resource is somewhat of an issue, but the bigger flaw is how the resource is obtained and also the amount gained. Oxium, is from one enemy that does show up on some occasions and drops a set amount, whereas the other uncommon can drop from any enemy in the selected planet. 

The resources need to be looked at again, in terms of how much is dropped in correlation to the amount in used in blueprints. 

TL;DR   Can there be a Resource and BP Revisit?

Edited by Fungi
TLDR added and revisions

I hope you guys gonna make some changes to the Frissures already... im bored playng Dying Light but Warframe is even more boring now.

What happened to the Star Chart idea that Steve was working on where planets would drift in and out of zones of higher and lower difficulty? You can see it in act in action here: https://vine.co/v/eiwaX6XV1xr

Will we ever see this concept return in the future? It seems like exactly what we need to replace Draco. If different planets could take turns being highest level, then that would certainly add variety to "the Draco" because it would continue changing planets and occupying new tile sets. I'm certain something like this would introduce the variety players are thirsting for. I just wonder if it's too hard to do now that you've added a more rigid, linear progression with the junction system. 

Alternatively, are there any plans to make planets change factions dynamically? Currently, planets only change faction in major updates, with the release of big events. If they changed faction all the time, or at least on occasion, then that would really drive home the point of "the system is chaotic and it's our job to maintain the equilibrium". It might take a lot of work to figure out how you would handle the bosses in this case, because you only have so many, but in the ones where the current boss is not so strongly rooted to the planet (Sargas Ruk, Ambulas, the Sergeant, etc) it would be interesting to see them lose control of their planet and get replaced by other bosses.

Edited by DoomZero
un-embedded link
  • Upvote 2

What about interacting with our animal companions directly in the transferance room?

1) With the upcoming arrival of Nekros Prime and his tweaks, can you consider making Shadows of the Dead recastable? If a shadow enters inside the sphere of a Nullifier Crewman or Corrupted Nullifier, or gets in contact with the disrupting aura of a Comba or Scrambus, the shadow will immediately die. If Nekros is the one making contact with one of the mentioned, all of his shadows will die.

However, one can get unlucky and have their Shadows wiped out with only one or two remaining and forced to wait until the duration is over before they can recast. This seems like the player is being punished for doing what they are supposed to do, avoiding the bubble. This makes it so that the best option for Nekros when more than a few of his Shadows have been erased is to dive into the bubble to cancel it completely. 

2) Any news on an Oberon rework? Phoenix Renewal would be much more effective if Renewal itself didn't automatically end when the target reaches full HP and stayed on as a regen buff. His deluxe skin is fantastic and people would love to use him more but he still feels too subpar. 

3) Any thoughts on adding a new planet/area with lvl 60-80 or 80-100 enemies? Sorties are great fun for veteran players but we only get 3 missions a day. It would nice to be able to feel challenged without slogging through 20 min of survival first before getting to high level enemies. 

4) Can warframes have their innate pickup radius increased? 3m or so? I don't mind picking up drops but while using Kavats I have noticed several moments where I have slid through a cluster of items only to have to run back because I missed a mod or something that grazed my thigh. 

For a long time there is a lack of balance between Sentinels. Carrier (Prime) is used, I hear, 50% of the time. Regardless whether thisis a true number, it is surely much higher than other sentinels anyway. No one ever uses Djinn, very rarely Diriga and Deathcube and sometimes Helios and Shade. Are there any plans on changing that? Do you, guys, even consider makeing Vacuum an universal mod and making the Carrier useful in some other way, like an actual ammo carrier for example?

Kubrows were left behind with the release of kavats, and previous to that with relese of Medi-Ray for sentinels, enlarging the gap between usefulness of each group. Are there any plans to remedy that?

• Upvote 2

When will the Acolytes return?

When will Syndicate Melee weapons be a thing?

• Upvote 2