Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

Question number 1: any plans for kubrows since kavat is way way more useful. 

Question number 2: Do u have any plans of returning the same system of farming prime parts. Since u know that this new system HITS the newbies. BEFORE one players just need to get a key and he can invite other 3 players to join the quest of hunting.-that promotes friendship and cooperation. NOW this new system promotes otherwise. players now dont even talk when they are inside mission.

Suggestion: WITCH FRAME PLEASE.

an THANK U VERY MUCH for everything

Feel free to answer any of these or any one as I'm going with a shotgun approach.

Will group finishers ever be a thing? Like, you build up a 'melee meter' and at full you can do a group finisher on three or more enemies?

Are the arm possession weapons coming in The War Within?

Would you possibly consider removing the 24 delay for Mastery Rank 1-3 players , or reducing it? If those players have a friend who's helping them level up, like I'm helping someone right now, it can be a real progress stopper considering that some of the junctions require certain MR locked things to be crafted.  

Can we get some details on the focus school rework?

Can we get details on the limbo rework or an oberon rework, or if possible, the nekros tweaks?

Any plans to give the previous primes badass trailers?

Oh and it would be absolutely awesome if more priority targets spawned in survivals/endless missions (hyenas basically, best designed enemy)

Edited by ninrhusajha

3 hours ago, Chroia said:

Reveal hidden contents

Steve shared his thoughts on disconnecting cosmetics from gameplay.

All passives now appear in the Arsenal.
Although clarity (read: stats) would stil be appreciated.

Limbo is next on the review list.

11b) Nullifers completely shut down Magnetize. However, take Magnetize add in a Miter (physical projectile with punchthrough) and the bubble burst augment...
Yay for hard-counter pileups, I guess.
-- Nullifiers now dispel any ability they interact with, making this irrelevant.

13) Nitain was nominally added to give players a reason to run credit-only alerts... Except that it A) didn't address credit-only alerts at all, what with not being a credit-only alert and with B) credit-only alerts still existing.
(Note that I'm not touching on the Nitain alert frequency - beyond saying that it's not as bad as I feared it might be, as that depends on an individual's free time.)

So, any followup?
-- Item alerts cycle through much faster, and many credit-only alerts now offer Rare cores (up from any rarity cores). That said, credit-only alerts do still exist.

-----

I'm going to assume here, given what was said on Devstream... 70? about adding a limited amount buyable loadout slots, due to server data limits.
If this is correct, could we get a quick list of cons about why not offload the config storages to client-side and have the server verify a loadout when you leave the Arsenal? (For instance. I'm not tech-savvy, so there's probably a more efficient solution.)

Vaguely remember this and was hoping it'd lead onto appearance/mod config expansion but it didn't. Either way something should be introduced because in the end, the three tabs we have at the moment isn't sufficient with all the cosmetics we keep getting. Less so for mods because we don't get as many as cosmetics. I'd assume having a cap on how many we can have to sort out data limits, heck I even think maybe just an additional 3 or so will be suitable. I'm not tech-savvy either though so I'm not sure what else can be done but this game is ever expanding, maybe DE need to think about the future as they are with static servers and whatnot.

One of my friends gets motion sickness from screen shake, and consequently, cannot play a wide variety of shooter games including Warframe.

Can we get a toggle for screen shake, so that my friend can play? Thank you for all the hard work you have put into the game!

Question: Would we ever see projectile flight speed mods (and I guess Fury as well) contribute to a weapon's physical damage? In the real world, speed is just as important as mass (if not more-so) when it comes to weapons. What are your thoughts?

I can see this really giving a large buff towards bows in particular, and as a side effect, Zephyr's Jet Stream augment may become even more desirable, especially for groups that could use a +40% damage bonus.

Archwing and Archweapon Slot Limitations

Telling us about the limitation on Archwing gear and slots to be bought for platinum 11 hotfixes into Specters of the Rail was NOT a solution to disingenuously sneaking it in without adequate, fair forewarning in the first place.

What do you intend to do to give players a fair compensation or opportunity to acquire the free slots they could and often would have had grandfathered in if given proper notice of the change?

Previously Unanswered Questions:

Polarisation and Forma

Q: Separate to the issue of relevelling after Forma use, will there be any change to Forma and Polarisation to avoid 'wasted' forma in future?

A lot of posters seem to bemoan the lack of Forma drops, while some like myself rarely end up using it at all because of the downsides of removing build flexibility. Is there any chance of a Polarisation quality of life change so we don't have to suffer our obsolete polarity builds when balance changes and new mods happen? Body Count and Blood Rush gave melees more reason to want Madurai slots, while the upcoming removal of 'mandatory' base damage and multishot mods might ruin heavily Madurai polarised guns. Times change, and while we have to relevel our gear for every Forma we use, even if less in the proposed new Mastery Rank relevance change, making our efforts, our time and our resources wasted is not a satisfying element of the game.

Here's my original thread on the subject and a solution, with more discussion from another player's similar suggestion here.

Another thread here as well. Threads keep popping up about new Forma, better Forma, different Forma on a regular basis. The system needs overhauling.

Now: We have 'lower limit' modding capacity, making it more comfortable to level weapons by using them after Forma.

However, some still recognise that there's a bigger issue than just "when do I get to use a polarised item again". The growing mod load with Primed and other high-drain mods demands a lot out of our very limited drain, as often do Sorties for most weapons to perform adequately. The user-unfriendliness of polarisation impacts negatively on flexibility and fun, and I doubt I'm the only one who tends not to use it where possible to not lock myself out of half my mod collection.

Ammo

Q: Is there a possibility of an ammo rework to fix bugs and aid balance of several weapon classes?

With static ammo pickups and certain restrictions, high ammo consumption weapons often fall short, not in raw DPS which they compete evenly in, but because they just can't keep going for long before they're completely dry and relying on pickups/Restores. We also see such bugs as the Sniper+Castana ammo restriction issue, recently addressed by a half-application of my own suggestion for the issue overall, using Pistol ammo for 'special' secondaries but with a different actual restoration numbers.
My suggestion here attempts to address all of that, as well as opens up balance levers by allowing any ammo type to be used for secondaries. There's also a chance for this to bring currently unused Max Ammo mods up to a functional level by allowing them to improve ammo gained per pickup (while not making Mutation obsolete either).

Using Mod Ranks Below Fusion Level

Q: Why force users to potentially hold many mods of lesser fusion, instead of being able to use ranks up to the fused maximum?

This has been mentioned in passing at times, but it's still ridiculous that we can't have this quality of life with the current modding system. It seems like something that would be an inherent part of a system where drain ranges so wildly and precise values are so aggressively tweaked (Corrupted Mods, looking at you).

Can the data load of a handful of extra bytes per loadout (to identify the rank of the slotted mod to use) really be higher than the load involved with having an actual incentive to hold multiple mods all with their own fusion levels? Can it even be anything but a drop in the bucket in comparison to simply holding thousands of instances of mods?

Things mentioned in a previous stream, but no changes yet seen:

Weapon Balance

Q: What changes might we see in the not too distant future to bring down outliers / bring up underperformers?

Reveal hidden contents

Tonkor and Launchers

Q: Can the Tonkor get fair risk/reward rebalancing, and a tweak to r/r balance of other launcher weaponry, to bring back legitimacy of using other weapons and especially other launchers?

Reveal hidden contents

Edited by EDYinnit

Power adjustments: Scott mentioned Desecrate becoming a toggle, but is there more synergy for Nekros on the horizon? Limbo? Chroma? Oberon and Hydroid?

Have you considered longer term solutions to power creep, like a “stat squish” on enemies and reduced energy availability for players, over buffing Nullifiers?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

We haven’t had a dojo update for… over a year now, I think. Are they due for a checkup? Perhaps some updates to editing features?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Edited by Archwizard

Thanks for all your hard work and the great time at Tennocon!

Lots of things I would like to see but for now:

1. Could we get the ability to make custom missions for fun? (feel free to disable rewards/affinity to avoid exploits) Thread:
  2. Could we have other ways to show our alignment for a syndicate and gain reputation with them? (ie emblems for our warframe's shoulder to allow us to use the body sigils for other fun uses) Thread:
  3. Could we get a Warframe dating sim? Please Please Please? :)

Some questions from me: 

1: Where are nightmare missions?
2: You removed "up" in archwing for players, but the enemies are still moving according to the axis, Any plans on changing it so they are not always "heads up"?
2: Same problem with Fluctus. it always shoots according to the old axis. Plans on changing that as well?
3: Adding some rewards to the old Void? Like traces/ducats/relic packs. People can't go do a random t1/2/3/4 survival since the rewards are yukk.
4: How is Titania going to be obtained? Quest/Boss/Drops(like Oberon) ? 
4: AW survival? when.

I maybe really like AW... I'm not sure.

Requests/Suggestions:
Make drones in AW drop Oxium.
Faster Turning while aiming in AW.
Remove automatic rotation in AW and give us a manual button. Like "Reload".

P.S. You're Awesome!

Edited by vasvaska
Why not?

Right now pets have a ranking of which is better. Right now it's kinda like this from worse to best; Sentinals, Kubrows, Kavats, Carrier. As much as I love my kavat, what are you doing to balance out kubrows with kavats as kavats are strongly better. However, it seems no one uses them because they all love the convenience of carrier.

Also any words on new clan/dojo stuff?

Rather than release prime/syndicate versions of already top-tier weaponry, could we instead see upgraded versions of lower-tier weapons that can compete with them? Many weapons have interesting mechanics or features, but are sidelined for your vaykor hek's or your sancti tigris/tigris prime.

Also, why does vauban prime need more oxium than zephyr?

Dear Devs,

Will there ever be a possibility to put agument mods into exilus slots?  A lot of the aguments sometimes are not realy worth useing... This may make give us the possibility to use them more.

Will there ever be a possibility to invite people into the simulacrum? Sometimes I have some ideas I want to test but dont want to do it in normal missions.

Could you please add the information about recource drops to the starchart again? I have recognised that especially new players have problems finding the recources they need. 

Could you give us the possibility to check our inventory in dojo?  Sometimes while tradeing I extra have to leave and enter again only to check if I have the one mod/prime part someone needs...

Could you add some to the game which shows me if a mod is already equipped on sentinel weapon / normal weapon? I have two R10 serrations for example one for primary and one for sentinel weapon. And they are totally mixed up so everytime I change my primary the game has to auto fix the modding. Something to give a overview about which mods are already used would help fixing that for ourself. 

I realy love the game so please keep up your hard work to let it be awesome as it is for ever! 

Your sincerely BL45

Now that the void is literally a place we can visit on a whim without using a key, is there going to be any focus put on some more gamemodes for the tile set? We already have spy on the moon, but what about the addition of regular orokin spy vaults in the void as well since we can freely access the void regularly. New spy vaults to plunder would be of interest for more places to put interesting mod rewards and places to put more relics within. I remember there being word of orokin ciphers being added eventually in the future a few devstreams ago, so that would be an opportune time to bring both together, would it not?

Can we expect some tunings to the Arsenal like:

- Visible Stars for a Forma on a Weapon in the Arsenal overwiew? (in the little Thumbnails, where you choose your weapon)? Because its allways stressing to actually equip every weapon, to check if and how many Forma are added to. (u added simply the Focus Icons, so why no Forma symbol?)

- editable/changeable Crosshair/reticle styles + Colorization? the one that we got since...i play this game is ok, but in some situations, and bright areas/tiles its hard to see the white little dot, maybe some type of weapon specific  reticle  like a squared one for heavy stuff like: Penta, ogris, ignis, opticor, some triangled for beam weapons and so on...

EDIT: I was bored, so i photoshopped a bit ^^

IOiBHxh.jpg

hLweZKW.jpg

(by saying that: the archwing one is....too big, too white, too tight - you can't see the loading on charged guns like velocitus - too)

Edited by enivanfamilia

I have two questions for you:

1. Will we ever see Stalker, Grustrag Three and Zanuka Hunter drops ever being made tradable? I've asked this one a few times, as I have friends who are still missing one or two items, and yet when I get a duplicate I don't need I can't give it to them. Given that almost all the other special weapons / parts can be traded this would be a welcome addition
  2. Given the issues many of us have with the new Archwing movement system, especially when it comes to the Rush mission type, will we et the option to turn it off?

Thanks,

H.

Question: Any comments on the new reward system awarding different sets of drops to different players as of the last few days? Example :

At this point, not certain if it's a bug anymore. Please comment on it

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the most recent hotfix. Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated!

Edited by Murzer
Issue resolved

Got a question:

Can we get an indicator on the weapon/frame select screen that shows how many forma have been used on a weapon or frame

and if there is a catalyst/reactor/exilus adapter installed? This would really help Tenno keep track of how strong their gear is at a glance.

Question: The Nova deluxe skin has recieved a rather fair amount of backlash, are you still planning to stick to the original idea previewed at Tennocon or will there be any changes made due to the public's reactions? Many say that the proposed theme would be a better fit for an entirely new Warframe.

Edited by Larsurus
Wording

Once Console Tenno are able to purchase Tennogen skins for plat, will that option also be available to pc Tenno who don't play through Steam?  And is there any news on when we"ll be getting the new gunblade?

Edited by Kdog777

TWO QUESTIONS!

1) Can we have more favorite color slots? We only have 20 yet we get more and more color palettes to choose from.

2) Any chance you'll make caches appear on reactor/sealab/toxin injector sabotage missions on sorties and alerts?