[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 12

No more 10k+ Kavats with Inaros and both link health I guess :(

Back down to a bit less than 9k hp. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a crash when casting Exalted Blade/Hysteria/etc while you have an active Glaive thrown out.

Thank you!~
I was hoping this was going to be fixed sooner than later even though I don't really play those Warframes (:

Just thought I'd mention the default scythe holster is a little messed up. It kind of isn't holstered at all, moreso just floating beside you.

Right as end of missions rewards were fixed, I got a Forma from my radiant key when everyone else got Vauban Prime Chasis :( Sigh, at least it's fixed now. 

Please increase max capacity of Traces. Getting sick of going to make top upgrade but having 97-99 of them an just wasting relic to finish the farm.

Edited by Vol4ica_

Damn hotfix. Thanks for two things:

kicked two people out of my RAID at the end we had to finish it with 5 ppl....

and for the hotfix.

Edited by Solli117

no fix for the updating account failure issue after missions?? I've lost so many rewards now due to this

2 minutes ago, Vol4ica_ said:

Please increase max capacity of Traces. Getting sick of going to make top upgrade but having 97-99 of them an just wasting relic to finish the farm.

You can actually go without a relic. 

will we get the rewards we did not get from those missions? because me and a friend grinded the spy missions for a whole day, only to know that he got 2 ivara chassis pieces and a bp while i got fury all the time

About The New Strange Fix...

So where i can find Scorched Beacon and Chroma Signal for Chroma Mark? If im receive Chroma Chassis and Neuroptics, and can't craft Chroma Mark...

when are they gonna fix the holster of polearms and staffs bug. the staff/polearm is moved to the left, behind the frame's arm. can u guys fix it plz, its tilting me

I didn't think that I would ever do that, but

It was reported before the Second Dream launched, and now, more than a half year and a new movement system later it is still there. Clients still can't see notifications when something fires homing missiles at them. Guys, fix this.

21 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Also, perhaps think of changing Valkyr's Hysteria - since for newer players the '100%' scale-up to 15 energy per second is far too high of a drain for them to choose option within Valkyr's abilities, effectively forcing them to not use her 4 at all.
The issue is invulnerability, so why not change it to something closer to Mesa's, 95% damage reduction with a flat drain per second along with the occasional health drain, every 2 seconds or so. Forcing Valkyrs to shift out of Hysteria when out of combat.

Don't.Touch.Hysteria