Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 12

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Also, perhaps think of changing Valkyr's Hysteria - since for newer players the '100%' scale-up to 15 energy per second is far too high of a drain for them to choose option within Valkyr's abilities, effectively forcing them to not use her 4 at all.
The issue is invulnerability, so why not change it to something closer to Mesa's, 95% damage reduction with a flat drain per second along with the occasional health drain, every 2 seconds or so. Forcing Valkyrs to shift out of Hysteria when out of combat.

You want DE to fix new players having to pop out of Hysteria by... forcing them to pop out of Hysteria?

33 minutes ago, YellowVolt said:

Appreciate the Hotfix as always (especially with the mission reward bug), but uh.... 12 Hotfixes and still no fix for the Scorch bug.

Proof it was passed on:

Oh my, yes! This NEEDS to be fixed. I've been killed by these bastards from behind multiple walls. In fact, I've been killed by them before I even hear them. I'm pretty sure they can basically hurt you through anything and from any direction, as long as you're inside the range, you're fair game. It's madness!

44 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

This time again!

This time please take a look at the JV raid, its a bit of a mess. Archwing and faulty hitboxes make it tricky as all hell to navigate into Jordas, and there are numerous crash errors forcing players to disconnect.

Also, perhaps think of changing Valkyr's Hysteria - since for newer players the '100%' scale-up to 15 energy per second is far too high of a drain for them to choose options within Valkyr's abilities, effectively forcing them to not use her 4 at all, or Only use her 4. 
The issue is invulnerability, so why not change it to something closer to Mesa's 3, 95% damage reduction with a flat drain per second along with the occasional health drain, every 2 seconds or so. Forcing Valkyrs to shift out of Hysteria when out of combat.

- I speak with 800 hours of Valkyr behind me, along with some great input from my low tier clan members and region in general.

Good idea im with you. About Archwings and about Valkyr

Still no fix for: Smeeta Kavats only having pug-face. I've incubated 5 Kavats so far, 1 Adarza, and 4 pug-faced Smeeta. It's infuriating. The picture for the Smeeta has nice, long ears with a normal, cat-like snout, but then they come out looking like some hellish abomination that was run over by satan's magma-mobile. I've said this many times. No one bloody likes this stupid head variation. It's ugly as hell and looks more like a pug than a cat. I'd rather the stupid thing come out looking like a hyeka (don't make them look like a hyeka). Fix this please. I'm not going to make another Kavat until you do because it's just a bloody waste of resources. I'm just making food for the kitty grinder!