Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 12

[DE]Megan

46 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Also, perhaps think of changing Valkyr's Hysteria - since for newer players the '100%' scale-up to 15 energy per second is far too high of a drain for them to choose options within Valkyr's abilities, effectively forcing them to not use her 4 at all, or Only use her 4. 
The issue is invulnerability, so why not change it to something closer to Mesa's 3, 95% damage reduction with a flat drain per second along with the occasional health drain, every 2 seconds or so. Forcing Valkyrs to shift out of Hysteria when out of combat.

- I speak with 800 hours of Valkyr behind me, along with some great input from my low tier clan members and region in general.

I could see this working out.

The health drain wouldn't matter during combat, because the lifesteal would counter it rapidly, same with the incoming damage (though it'd make people actually use her for combat instead of just standing around like a statue)... and would stop people camping around in hysteria outside of combat as well.

I speak with roughly 1,000 hours of Valkyr behind me, along with fielding her from the early days when people thought she sucked to now.

(And I know what I'm talking about, as I was around before Nekros was a thing.)

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed players in the same mission not always given the same rewards at End of Mission, such as Spy, Derelict Vaults, choices in Void Fissure mission. 

Thank you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

13 minutes ago, breathrock616 said:

in the end no one is going to even use her if they keep on nerfing her and fixing what was not broken

I think the proposed fix makes sense, actually. Just the wording is weird. That said...

Expecting newer players to have the same type of gaming experience as veteran players with the same frame kind of defeats the purpose of a large portion of the game. There's not much more of a good feeling for me than actually being able to mod/forma my frames into absolute monsters after having struggled for a little bit of time with them. If everything's handed to you before you get the chance to experience that, then what's the point? Might as well make it possible for AMD/M Prime Nova novices to do things on par with Nova vets that have MR12 Syndicate weapons and primed mods.

tl;dr - If the basis for the proposed change is that newer players can't do the same things as veteran players, then it's a flawed proposal. If the basis is that it's a good change for all Valkyr players, then I agree with it.

3 minutes ago, Betcha said:

Thank you DE for every hot-fix . Never saw any other game DE's who take care so much about their game!

Still my favorite game , after spending over 700 hours in it :D

700 hours? Hahaha, noob!

In all seriousness though, it is nice to get constant hotfixes like this, it's just a shame that so many major, even game-breaking bugs still exist even after 12 hotfixes. This update has been a mess so far. Perhaps splitting it up has caused more problems than it was worth.

Unfortunately, I got stuck in the MISSION RESULTS three times already. Can't exit it, even trying to press esc nothing happened. I have to close the game and restart it in order for it to work. In addition, I got to redo the mission! I think the hotfix somehow bugged it or something?

32 minutes ago, ARES_GOD-OF-WAR said:

Thanks for fixing the sortie list, but how come everyone gets something different, i got 25 cores while someone else in my group got latron wraith barrel?

I thought we would all get it since we did it first time, guess i was wrong ;-(

Just finished Today's 1st season 8 sortie, myself and 2 friends, we all get the same unique rewards Nezha neuroptics.

So not sure what happened for you, but we finished parts 2 & 3 AFTER  the hotfix 12 went live and all 3 quit game and loaded hotfix 12.

Also Not stuck on mission rewards screen as Kinsoku-Nyan was.

Edited by LordAngellis
extra info

9 minutes ago, Kinsoku-Nyan said:

Unfortunately, I got stuck in the MISSION RESULTS three times already. Can't exit it, even trying to press esc nothing happened. I have to close the game and restart it in order for it to work. In addition, I got to redo the mission! I think the hotfix somehow bugged it or something?

This was happening to me before the last 2 hotfixes.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 12

Reveal hidden contents

Locations are listed in the order they appear in each quest.

Vor’s Prize

• Earth E Prime
  • Earth Mariana
  • Earth Mantle
  • Earth Gaia
  • Earth Pacific
  • Earth Cambria

Note: The first encounter with Vor is now on Earth instead of Mercury (his boss node is still on Mercury)

Once Awake

• Mercury Terminus
  • Mercury MPrime
  • Mercury Lares

The Archwing

• Venus Tessera
  • Venus Aphrodite
  • Earth Mantle
  • Venus E Gate
  • Venus Montes

Stolen Dreams

• Mars Tharsis
  • Venus Unda
  • Mercury Pantheon
  • Phobos Roche (Also changed tileset to Corpus Ship)
  • Mars Alator

Howl of the Kubrow

• Venus Unda
  • Earth E Prime
  • Earth Gaia

The Limbo Theorem

• Mars Syrtis
  • Earth Cambria
  • Mars Martialis
  • Europa Ose

Hidden Messages

• Mars Olympus
  • Saturn Calypso
  • Sedna Charybdis

Note: All nodes remained the same due to riddle solutions

Patient Zero

• Eris Naeglar
  • Eris Brugia
  • Eris Saxis
  • Eris Kala-azar
  • Eris Xini

The New Strange

• Ceres Nuovo
  • Europa Morax
  • Mars Alator
  • Mars Tharsis

Note: Chroma part crafting stages were replaced with cheaper to build Chroma beacons. Chroma parts are obtained from Junction rewards later on.

Natah

• Earth Gaia
  • Saturn Cassini
  • Uranus Sycorax
  • Uranus Ariel
  • Uranus Desdemona

A Man of Few Words

• Uranus Stephano
  • Uranus Caliban
  • Uranus Puck

The Jordas Precept

• Eris Isos

The Second Dream

• Uranus Umbriel
  • Uranus Cressida
  • Neptune Neso
  • Lua Plato
  • Lua Grimaldi

Sands of Inaros

• Mars Ara

Fixes: 

• Fixed players in the same mission not always given the same rewards at End of Mission, such as Spy, Derelict Vaults, choices in Void Fissure mission.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

So if I were to make a suggestion on how to improve the game, would my post get deleted/rewritten by an admin again or what? I'm starting to get wary of getting censored for offering reasonable and/or constructive criticism here.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed players in the same mission not always given the same rewards at End of Mission, such as Spy, Derelict Vaults, choices in Void Fissure mission.

Thank-you-very-much for fix this bug! Back to the farm! 

Hi!

Thanks for the hotfix. I'm just wondering if you could think about in adding an option that you could start a mission as the host. It's very annoying  wait 2/3 min with constants migrations and getting stuck with a "please wait..." warning or joining to a match where the host is lagging as hell. I don't mind sometimes being the host since I like to play with different people. Think about that.

Cheers.

Kubrow imprint still needs a fix. Its not showing up when I try to incubate. Scythe holster placed at hip for some reason. The fusion packs were supposed to come in a near hotfix as stated on the patch notes, where are they?