The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTenno v. Jedi| Who Would Win

(PSN)bddacres

hAWFwt6.png

So i was browsing google and came across someones roleplay thread with this artwork. And i figured i would ask this question. Who would win the jedi knight and the tenno. 

The Children of the Void Vs. The student of the Force

Who do I think will win

Spoiler

Tenno!: Jedi knight may have enhanced abilities but, they still have limits. (FYI: I'm saying this as a SW Fan). If a Jedi did happen to slay a tenno another warframe would just take it's place. The only way to effectively kill a tenno is by killing the operator. Also, a Jedi can't just go op mode and fling a warframe around or, crush it using the force. It has been stated in cannon that a strong willed individual can resist jedi powers with a force shield. Most likely the tenno will out fight a jedi and when he/she is tired make the final kill.

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

1 minute ago, Wandering_Cyberdragoness said:

We are akira-style esper godlings with suits that make our psionic void magic whatevers into the kind of powers Jedi could only dream of, and we have weapons that make lightsabers look like pool noodles.

War basically is a giant lightsaber lol

The Jedi got rofl stomped by Clone Troopers.

A team of four Tenno typically rofl stomp anything.

So in a fight, Tenno > Jedi. But I'm a stickler for the fact making things overpowered is easy. Making something fallable is far more difficult. The Jedi were never overpowered, so they win from a plot point of view.

1 minute ago, Lagsquar3 said:

Well, jedi knights can feel their enemy's "aura" anywhere...so maybe a jedi knight can feel operator's aura, find him and incapacitate him..

As your canon/ non canon expert........ jedi can only sense things inbued  with the force(which is technically everything) but with enough training one can hide there presence 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

As your canon/ non canon expert........ jedi can only sense things inbued  with the force(which is technically everything) but with enough training one can hide there presence 

Plus we have cloaking technology and void stuff. I don't know how the void works (or basically what the void can or can't do) but I'm willing to bet that it's possible to hide from the force with void powers.

Most of the terrible things that made Jedi some of the most stupidly overpowered beings in any fictional setting are no longer canon, so I'd go with the Tenno depending on A: how much utter BS was carried over from the previous continuity, and B: whether or not the new owners are going to make the same mistake of giving them new powers as the plot demands.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

but with enough training one can hide there presence 

1 minute ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

Plus we have cloaking technology and void stuff. I don't know how the void works (or basically what the void can or can't do) but I'm willing to bet that it's possible to hide from the force with void powers.

That considering that Tenno know of force

Just now, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

tbh i think the void works like the force.... the user can do anything with enough training. If you remember the second dream the operator used pure void energy which was super op . The warframes just make that energy more focused 

1 minute ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

tbh i think the void works like the force.... the user can do anything with enough training. If you remember the second dream the operator used pure void energy which was super op . The warframes just make that energy more focused 

So, void laser beam to the face would be OP?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

There is a phrase that every operator says, "My warframe is the hand, and I am the will". Basically is saying that you can do a lot of things with your hand, but you can only alternate the energy with you make those things...

Edited by Lagsquar3

9 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

3 minutes ago, Lagsquar3 said:

That considering that Tenno know of force

4 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

well in an actualy fight a jedi could just absorb that energy and redirect it. or give them a chance to kill the operator

According to the crap with the Yuuzhan Vong (sp?), Jedi can only sense beings that are connected to the force. Since the Yuuzan Vong were not, they could not be detected through the force, and were in fact immune to pretty much every direct Force attack short of Lightning.

The force does not exist in the Warframe universe, thus the Tenno are not connected to it. Thus, they are very implicitly immune to about 9/10ths of everything a Jedi can do, and certainly can't have their own powers turned against them..

Furthermore, lightsabers can only deflect the plasma and energy based weapons that are so common in the Star Wars galaxy. In fact, people aiming specifically to kill or capture Jedi have been known to make use of weapons firing conventional solid-matter projectiles, and shotguns in particular for their multiple projectiles. Tenno have some fantastic solid-projectile weapons at their disposal, among them the best shotguns in the game, which also happen to be some of the best weapons in the game period.

Just now, smiddler said:

someone like star killer could probly destroy tenno

Star Killer, Darth Vader with the Mustafar incident, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus ( If he drains enough life) Darth Sion(because he lierally has to choose to die to be defeated), Ludo Kresh, Exar Kun, would all probably have a chance. Tbh Sith stand a better chance because there more agressive by nature in combat

So, bullets can't kill Jedi apparently but they can kill warframes. Swords can apparently kill both. +1 for Jedi. Jedi can bend the will of beings with weak minds but Tenno of course don't have that. Tenno can use there energy(I'm guessing since we have aura mods that this is a rendition of "chi" and that's about the same as the force? please don't kill me people, just speculating) as a direct energy weapon (obviously something that can kill a Jedi) rather than a passive telekinesis or mind control. +1 for Tenno. I would go on but I'm not very knowledgable on star wars outside of what's included in the movies and I would likely start a nerd flame war if I continued.

Tenno maybe win from my point of view but i can't insult the Force of Jedi's ability too. it's depend on The era of the Jedi 

If an apprentice from Star Wars ep7 (like Kylo Ren or Ray) they can't against a Tenno but If the Jedi from golden age like in Star wars ep2 or ep3. so it's very hard for Tenno to face with Jedi

Edited by Avalgilda

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Star Killer, Darth Vader with the Mustafar incident, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus ( If he drains enough life) Darth Sion(because he lierally has to choose to die to be defeated), Ludo Kresh, Exar Kun, would all probably have a chance. Tbh Sith stand a better chance because there more agressive by nature in combat

star killer uses both sides of the force so hes much stronger 

2 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

According to the crap with the Yuuzhan Vong (sp?), Jedi can only sense beings that are connected to the force. Since the Yuuzan Vong were not, they could not be detected through the force, and were in fact immune to pretty much every direct Force attack short of Lightning.

The force does not exist in the Warframe universe, thus the Tenno are not connected to it. Thus, they are very implicitly immune to about 9/10ths of everything a Jedi can do, and certainly can't have their own powers turned against them..

Furthermore, lightsabers can only deflect the plasma and energy based weapons that are so common in the Star Wars galaxy. In fact, people aiming specifically to kill or capture Jedi have been known to make use of weapons firing conventional solid-matter projectiles, and shotguns in particular for their multiple projectiles. Tenno have some fantastic solid-projectile weapons at their disposal, among them the best shotguns in the game, which also happen to be some of the best weapons in the game period.

My statement wasnt refering to lightsabers it was referring to tutaminis

Just now, smiddler said:

star killer uses both sides of the force so hes much stronger 

not exactly, In star wars you really have to comment to a side of the force to reach your full potential. Thats why darth vader wasn't as powerful as a sith lord. Basically by converting to the light side all his darkside abilities like force lightning got alot weaker.