Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenge in Warframe, New Mission Type Tactical Missions

BlackVortex

So sorties were added as a sort of end-game content where tactics came into play and the challenge should be...

I myself find the sorties to be rather boring and not much of a challenge

i.e. bow only: smack on all the maxed out mods and just kill all the mobs either with that or... spam abilities like everyone else does

The things in the past that I felt were a challenge to me and the things I quite enjoyed were the conclave rating tactical alerts

Here you are possibly restricted to certain gear, but also to a certain ammount of mods because of the conclave rating cap

The most fun tactical alert I played was the one where you had no weapons at all and had to fight with your bare hands, iirc it was the halloween tactical alert

why can't we have a new mission type with these sort of setups, restrictions on mod use, gear and perhaps other modifiers.

call it Tactical missions as you will.

I feel like those people looking for a real tactical challenge might find it here...

at least more of a challenge as.... Nullifiers....-_-

You do renember correctly, it was indeed last Halloween's Tactical Alert which was bare hands only against the Infested.

As for your idea. I would prefer Tactical Alerts that are over to be turned into mini optional quests, so that old and new players alike can experience them eiether once more or for their first time ever, besides they do also contain little pieces of lore and so people who missed out on them also miss out on the lore. That said I also won't mind more missions with conclave restrictions, given that the awards are worth it.

PS: I myself was only around for about a month before parkour 2.0 (despite what my info here on the forums says), so I never got the chance to hear Tyl Regor call Alad V a jellyfish outside of the wiki page :(