The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for watching Prime Time #127!

[DE]Rebecca

If Steve being on Prime Time becomes a regular thing, I might just watch it every week!

Poor Steve seems so tired though. :(

I hope he takes a break after The War Within comes out.

Edited by ArmyUnit

Catching the replay now...

So this proposed "no change" to relics having the same drop table when a new prime comes out kinda made my blood boil.

In the old key system, having a ton of keys built up allowed me to be prepared for unvaulting, and new primes releases. To be able to go out and farm them right away.

This new system, especially if DE decides to keep "old drop tables" and release new relic types is a serious burn. The relics do not hold anywhere near the same value as my old keys did.

After freaking out and being two clicks away from uninstalling over the bad key-to-relic conversion screwing me out of hundreds of hours of work (which, by the way, thanks for fixing the way you did, really do appreciate it) now I get to be pissed off that the relics are going to hold on to OLD droptables and not update as new stuff comes out. Great. So hundreds of hours spent farming keys and getting prepared for the future is just a feeling like wasted time.

Note to self: do not try to be prepared in warframe anymore. Just gonna get burned.

5 hours ago, ArmyUnit said:

If Steve being on Prime Time becomes a regular thing, I might just watch it every week!

Poor Steve seems so tired though. :(

I hope he takes a break after The War Within comes out.

Steve should takeover monday nights too, More like Monday Night RAW

We want Steve!! We want Steve!!

Edited by 98Octane
Rant for Election of Steve as permanent prime time guest

1 hour ago, giantconch said:

So this proposed "no change" to relics having the same drop table when a new prime comes out kinda made my blood boil.

In the old key system, having a ton of keys built up allowed me to be prepared for unvaulting, and new primes releases. To be able to go out and farm them right away.

This new system, especially if DE decides to keep "old drop tables" and release new relic types is a serious burn. The relics do not hold anywhere near the same value as my old keys did.

After freaking out and being two clicks away from uninstalling over the bad key-to-relic conversion screwing me out of hundreds of hours of work (which, by the way, thanks for fixing the way you did, really do appreciate it) now I get to be pissed off that the relics are going to hold on to OLD droptables and not update as new stuff comes out. Great. So hundreds of hours spent farming keys and getting prepared for the future is just a feeling like wasted time.

Note to self: do not try to be prepared in warframe anymore. Just gonna get burned.

This really -does- sound like a bad move, it reeks of just another move to make farming less appealing.

It really is starting to feel like you guys are pushing Prime Access more and more, DE.

Video is private and can't be watched.

And what I read about new relics for new primes so far really leaves me felling bad about the direction of the game.

Sure the new Void system has less RNG to it and I was happy to no end that DE finally did something against many levels of grind for prime parts. But now you tell me that all my grind is only temporary useful when adding key aquisition in front of every new prime part.

Before I had the keys and when I had what I wanted I could sit there and chill until the new prime arrived, because I had a lot of keys left from the times where I had more time to play.

Now (or in the near future) when I'm finished farming the current prime I have to look out for the new relics (in mostly boring endless missions) and farm them and THEN farm the new prime. I understand that you want to keep people on their toes, sell Prime Access and increase the value of platinum, but under the hood this undoes ALL the easement of prime farming that made me really happy. You force players to farm for relics rather than leave this decision to the players AND you do so by combining two layers of RNG to each other.

If this is the future of relics I must admit that the old key system was less time consuming for veteran players and gave them more freedom of choice ironically. Casual players probably won't even notice the change as they don't farm relics as much.

Edited by Zeranov
Corrected the claim of the new system favouring casuals over veteran players.

1 hour ago, giantconch said:

After alot of clicking managed to watch it, on this point i believed they said tried to balance it by having specific relic keeping their drops for eg the relic with mag p, dakra p will still be useable after they been vaulted. So you can farm the relics get a good stock then dont have to worry about running out of time when they become vaulted again.

To add i believe relics are tradeable on pc so these relics with vaulted items may become valuable after the item is back in the vault. 

The current system on consoles is more restricted as soon as a item is vaulted we are unable to acquire it ourselves even if we got the right key the drop table for that key would have changed. 

For casual players finding the right relic when prime access come willn't take long as the community is great at sharing info.

It really the tenno who farms prime access stuff to sell quickly who will be the biggest affected by this change. It give everyone a even footing if everyone have the same starting point when new stuff comes out.

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Operator by finfin

Hello! i would like to point out you gave credit for this art to wrong person on the forum post, and i would like you to correct it. On stream the credit went where it was supposed to go though :) 

The piece of art was made by Vibeness. The piece of art is even watermarked.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/vibeness

thanks.

Edited by Keppov

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

After alot of clicking managed to watch it, on this point i believed they said tried to balance it by having specific relic keeping their drops for eg the relic with mag p, dakra p will still be useable after they been vaulted. So you can farm the relics get a good stock then dont have to worry about running out of time when they become vaulted again.

Yeah, thats what I gathered as well, which is why I posted what I did.

I farmed literally thousands of keys to make sure I was always prepared for when there was an unvaulting, or when there was a new prime added. All that effort and planning ahead is gonna be thrown in the trash if that plan goes through.

I could care less about being able to keep farming vaulted items AFTER they get vaulted. Thats not why I farmed the keys. I farmed the keys to always have access to future releases, not to keep having access to old stuff.

1 hour ago, Keppov said:

Hello! i would like to point out you gave credit for this art to wrong person on the forum post, and i would like you to correct it. On stream the credit went where it was supposed to go though :) 

The piece of art was made by Vibeness. The piece of art is even watermarked.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/vibeness

thanks.

My mistake! The proper credit has been given to Vibe ness in the edits! <3

Hello there,

I am very overwhelmed and exited for this great news.

The concept being featured on Prime Time #127 is a great honor.

THANK YOU, to all whom have supported the concept and helped reached this goal. I could not have done it without all of your support. I hope to see you all continue the support for the future benefit of Parkour Cosmetics.

In the future, I hope that the concept will soon become a part of Warframe.

Thank you, Warframe Community.

Thank you, Digital Extremes.

Fight on, Tenno!