Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✶ Lone Regiment ✶ [Lone Rangers & Lone Riders] -- The Soloer's Clans / Moon Tier / Completed Dojo / 100% Research -- Recruitment Thread

Madotsuki

actually i have dojo clan of my own name because i just want check wat its look like,so should i destroy my clan dojo key to get invitation from your clan

and i also want to tell that i am from asian server and do i have to change my server to get your invitation?

actually i have dojo clan of my own name because i just want check wat its look like,so should i destroy my clan dojo key to get invitation from your clan

and i also want to tell that i am from asian server and do i have to change my server to get your invitation?

i don't think you have to destroy your clan dojo key, just leave your own clan and we'll be able to invite you. Also region does not affect whether you can receive an invitation, so you don't have to change your server.

@ PatriotazX, Yorkaz & Kaboomsick: Can't invite you, remember to leave old guilds and remove pending invites before posting.

Invites sent to everyone else

Try now, please. We've all left our previous clan.