Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✶ Lone Regiment ✶ [Lone Rangers & Lone Riders] -- The Soloer's Clans / Moon Tier / Completed Dojo / 100% Research -- Recruitment Thread

Madotsuki

During the last few days clan invites were successfully sent out to:

JacklostIT

iamthetimekiller

piperidine

bolognapogna

TaTaTaTya
Ashfell

Mefisto1408

Cold_Blur

Nimmegeers

fuffi2milka

Mugpi

Mechabutomushi

BadgerBarrage

Hubcio22

rayssk

8KZMA4P.png  Lone Rangers welcome you 8KZMA4P.png

Please take some time to check out our Dojo with weirdly awesome zen atmosphere and don't forget to visit the Void.

Merci Beaucoup alias 'Buldozers', now We finnish Warframe players need our own casual moon clan too, "Finnevasion" would be a rather good name, but the problem is the lacking player-base, so establishing "Finnevasion" will take a quite a lot of time, thus fellow nordics are welcome too, whether they are Scandivian or Baltic, thus the tonguetwisting in swedish in the name. Just too much DDOssing going on the Pacific and Russian internet basenet interlinks, even if Finland is one of the main nodes next Russia, so blame real world politics of this issue. 

"Finn'invasion"

Yup, a good dose of self-irony in that name.

First I need to track whom of the finnish players actually have enough free time in their hands to handle the management of "Finnevasion" once I pass the mantle over to them in 2-6 months. 

What the Finnish Alliance should be named then? I'd like it to be SF-W, as in Suomi-Finland-Warfarming, Soviet-Finland-Warfarming, buahahaha! ;)