Madotsuki

✶ Lone Regiment ✶ [Lone Rangers & Lone Riders] -- The Soloer's Clans / Moon Tier / Completed Dojo / 100% Research -- Recruitment Thread

Sent a few invites, 4 unable (might be a record):

IGN: SydWulfric

Hello, my name is FinalFusion and I would be honored if someone could invite me to this clan.  I do not have any pending invites as far as I know, but if I do, add me ingame and we can figure it out.  Thank you for reading this!

Also would like in. IGN is FXStrato. Also sent you friend invite, to get things rolling faster. Unless of course that isn't your IGN. :3

May I join? IGN: Daw477

Better check em fast since we're over 1k members and recruiting will be temporarily disabled soon according to Rebecca.

Hey, I know that you've temperarily halted open recruiting, but I've become a friend of one of your current members DrTachyon and he told me about this clan. I'd really like to join if it's at all possible.

IGN: LiNK4g

Same as above: If you open your recruitment again, I would be glad if I could get an invite.

IGN: Nuclear13

Thanks in advance