Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✶ Lone Regiment ✶ [Lone Rangers & Lone Riders] -- The Soloer's Clans / Moon Tier / Completed Dojo / 100% Research -- Recruitment Thread

Madotsuki

[A message from the original founder, BramBlackmon]

When I first started this clan, I did not expect to see the numbers I have now. In my mind most people wanted a clan with organization, clear rules, and leadership. This was never what we were about. We have been and will continue to be a clan dedicated to that old french revolutionary motto, "Ni Dieu, Ni Maitre" 

Neither God, Nor Master.

This Clan was built for those who would rather miss out on content than have their personal enjoyment play second fiddle to a Clan Leader's ego. We take everyone, regardless of their ability to help us, and with the completion of our dojo we have no need for help.  You will never be required to do anything but play the way you want to play.  
I'm shocked at how many people this appeals to, but in the end I am not surprised. We came together, we accomplished great things, we helped each other, even at great personal cost, all without anyone forcing our hand, because at heart, people are good and kind, and it doesn't require someone waving threats or promises in our face to get us to play nice with one another. 

Whoever you are, wherever you may be, if you are sick of being bossed around, if you have grown weary of clans that promise community but never deliver, We are here to welcome you with open arms. There is always room under our banner for the free at heart.

I am proud of my brothers in arms, and I hope you'll be one of them.

truly inspirational. i would like to join. keep in mind there are many other clans i can join. i chose this one for this soul purpose. my ign is IRainbowPheonixI

Hi,

Thanks for the invite.

I got a question, when i entered the clan dojo I do not see anybody on the chat or in the area.  I cannot find the research labs also.  It feels like I am the only person in the clan dojo. 

Any idea where to meet up with the rest of the players

Sent invite Skeptic.

Hi,

Thanks for the invite.

I got a question, when i entered the clan dojo I do not see anybody on the chat or in the area.  I cannot find the research labs also.  It feels like I am the only person in the clan dojo. 

Any idea where to meet up with the rest of the players

Probably no one else was in there at the time; I don't think people generally linger inside too long. Also easier to ask in clan chat for someone to show around ingame than to try and explain it here. =P