The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✶ Lone Regiment ✶ [Lone Rangers & Lone Riders] -- The Soloer's Clans / Moon Tier / Completed Dojo / 100% Research -- Recruitment Thread

Madotsuki

Invites sent, a few unable:

May i Join?

I'm a friend of Reginald Cuftberts, TheGentlemanRolePlayer is my IGN. Was recently 'kicked' (I left, don't let them tell you otherwise) from another clan for not following the 'grineer only' suit :V they treated me poorly anyways. I'm hoping this clan will be nice :D

меня возьмите

(Google translate) - Уже в клан.

Hey, me and my friend would like to join, we've just gotten sick and tired of our storm clans being very very inactive (i'm talking he and I being being the only members of our respective clans online at any given time).

My name: Kurukurtz

his name: Lorthan

PS: Lorthan is a DPS magician

Edited by KuruKurtz

Hey guys! I was looking for a clan after leaving one that was terribly inactive. I'm just looking for a group of friendly people to play with! I'm quite new to the game (started two weeks ago), but I've already put around 108 hours into it and am terribly addicted! Furthermore, I do have a fully upgraded Excalibur, Nekros, and Rhino (working on a Nova now!) that I'd love to put to use on every type of mission!

Additionally, I'm also very active on steam!

IGN: MrPunky

Steam Community: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeathShooter/

Thanks!

Invites sent out, 1 unable:

Hey, me and my friend would like to join, we've just gotten sick and tired of our storm clans being very very inactive (i'm talking he and I being being the only members of our respective clans online at any given time).

My name: Kurukurtz

his name: Lorthan

PS: Lorthan is a DPS magician

Your friend is still in a clan so I can't send invite.

This clan suits my style of play. I can also be a teamplayer in the sense that I truly do lookout for my squadmates no matter how corny that sounds. I hope to get an invite if it's still open for reqruitment.

IGN: Xorvin

Edited by Xorvin