[DE]Megan

Codex Art Contest 3.0

I had trouble posting my image... but thanks to @SkyBlaxis, its on this thread now 

(Read below) 

Edited by MrReapier
  • Upvote 1

Here's my entry, "Toxic Flower" or something 8,D

My first time submitting 8,D hope you guys like it.

1lJwLL9.png

_(:,3/ L) Truth be told already gave up ages ago after seeing everyone's entries sob

Spoiler

Here's a little progress gif for those who like looking at them: http://azungkalye.tumblr.com/post/148190523165/warframe-codex-art-contest-30-synergy-wip-full

Edited by SkyBlaxis
  • Upvote 14

1 minute ago, SkyBlaxis said:

Here's my entry, "Toxic Flower" or something 8,D

My first time submitting 8,D hope you guys like it.

1lJwLL9.png

_(:,3/ L) Truth be told already gave up ages ago after seeing everyone's entries sob

Hide contents

Here's a little progress gif for those who like looking at them: http://azungkalye.tumblr.com/post/148190523165/warframe-codex-art-contest-30-synergy-wip-full

How did u manage to insert the artwork in the forums, I'm having trouble showing my artwork ;-; 

2 minutes ago, MrReapier said:

How did u manage to insert the artwork in the forums, I'm having trouble showing my artwork ;-; 

When you post something, on the lower right hand corner of the text box, there's the [Insert other media] box, select [Insert Image from URL] on the drop down and you're good to go.

Just now, SkyBlaxis said:

When you post something, on the lower right hand corner of the text box, there's the [Insert other media] box, select [Insert Image from URL] on the drop down and you're good to go.

What URL did u insert? 

(I tried doing an imgur link and that didn't seem to work)

did you save the image to web via photoshop or something and used that link?? 

Just now, MrReapier said:

What URL did u insert? 

(I tried doing an imgur link and that didn't seem to work)

did you save the image to web via photoshop or something and used that link?? 

Imgur link. You have to make sure it has the file extension .png .jpg depending on which one you saved it as.

Primed Synergy

by Mr Reapier 

This was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the word synergy in this thread.

19JBSLw.jpg

Edited by MrReapier
  • Upvote 9

C0bjsxw.jpgimg]

Alright I assumed all art (traditional & digital) are allowed so here's mine. I wished I could have done it digital but I don't have the required material :p. 

Anyway here's my contribution to this contest about Synergy. From what I understand Synergy is the interaction of different things that when combined produce something greater. So for me the best way to illustrate this would be Lotus and a Frame (chroma here since he's my fav) defending the solar system against all 4 "factions". (idk if we can really count the sentients as a faction though). 

EDIT1/ Alright I can't see the image normally even though it should....  so here's the link to the DA for the moment :  http://fav.me/dac3lbm

EDIT2/ Think it's good now. If it's not please do let me know 

Edited by OPGreenEye
Pic doesn't show up properly
  • Upvote 11

17 hours ago, MrReapier said:

ok ty fam <3

Here's my artwork

(It's called Prime Synergy)

19JBSLw.jpg

I love it 

If image does not show go to LinkH7OeWEC.png

The synergy between a Tenno and its warframe are more then just a controllable source. More then partnership, they are "Unity" not on flesh and bones, nor blood or metal cucuits, they hold the system together as one cannot fight without the other.........The War Without, The War Within, and The War Withus........Had to use one of the new suits just loved the middle one thnx DE

Alias: Eric Sky 324

Edited by (XB1)Eric Sky 324
Minor change
  • Upvote 5

13 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Here's mine

bgbAbb1.jpg

EDIT:

Forgot to put my name on it

Genji player detected :)

• Upvote 3

cZGNg8J.png

Here's my submission. IMO the strongest synergy would be the Corpus and Grineer, so this happened. So... I'll just leave this here. Made it look like a propaganda poster for some reason.

The text translates as: (For those that want :P)

Upper Corpus - Synergy

Lower Grineer - Unity

Upper Right Text: 

As one force

We can Eliminate

The Tenno SKOOM

For progress

Edited by Strelok404
Fixed link , added text translations :D
  • Upvote 25

On 7/23/2016 at 10:22 AM, Geraion said:

Do you mind clarifying what the whole 'must contain your alias' thing then?

Warframe does provide fan art assets for you to get images to work with, I think those are acceptable for entries to use as well as I suggest if you are not artistically inclined to take some screen shots from your own game play and use free photo editing online software.  Just sayin

Edited by (XB1)Il PH0ENIX lI

"Excalibur taking the Conclaves Path" 

23zEejB.png

Edited by RayLemon
  • Upvote 4