Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Codex Art Contest 3.0

Recommended Posts

I thought warframe as void energy chanelled into a technocyte warrior. It creates something way greater than the cheer destruction of both of it's parts. The mix between life and death with the old and new ways to fight is here depict this synergy.

07-500fd46.png

Edited by Enip
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 43

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2016 at 11:32 AM, kedemel said:

TljMP0G.jpg

 

This one really reminds me of the old styled Star Wars artwork.

On 28/07/2016 at 3:57 AM, LupusDraconis said:

 

Spoiler

tumblr_ob07uwFp7x1r00cugo1_1280.png

 

I'd definitely consider having both of these in my liset.

 

Edited by Naith
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The things I've seen on here are amazing, Good luck everyone!

Here's my entry, shouldn't have used my mouse for this lol.
image_by_bioniclefusion-dacntzs.png

Edited by bioniclefusion
  • Upvote 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bioniclefusion said:

The things I've seen on here are amazing, Good luck everyone!

Here's my entry, shouldn't have used my mouse for this lol.
image_by_bioniclefusion-dacntzs.png

Dang, you used your mouse for this? You must be amazing with a drawing tablet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bioniclefusion said:

The things I've seen on here are amazing, Good luck everyone!

Here's my entry, shouldn't have used my mouse for this lol.
image_by_bioniclefusion-dacntzs.png

I see the iceburg and the burb. So lovely. What is its name? So good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bioniclefusion said:

The things I've seen on here are amazing, Good luck everyone!

Here's my entry, shouldn't have used my mouse for this lol.
image_by_bioniclefusion-dacntzs.png

OH MY GOD , Zephyr <3 long time no see her in game

hope you get in one of twenty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uAGHawG.png

The Balance of powers and abilities in Warframe, Fire and Water.

Both very underappreciated Frames in my opinion.

Hope you like it!

Edited by Vivapaluta
spelling
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1LFnkGQ.jpg

Well, here is my piece, "Team Synergy." I'm not too good at backgrounds and my tablet's pen is almost completely dull, so this was a lot harder and took a lot longer than I thought it would, but its finally done and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Also, really loving a lot of the art work here! Can't wait to see if they win so I can put them in my ship! Really happy to see how talented the Warframe community is.

(Also if anyone is wondering why the typed text and my signature aren't the same thing, its because my signature is the name for my PC account. Sorry if that causes any confusion.)

Edited by (PS4)ginjer_ninjer
  • Upvote 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (PS4)ginjer_ninjer said:

1LFnkGQ.jpg

I'm not too good at backgrounds and my tablet's pen is almost completely dull, so this was a lot harder and took a lot longer than I thought it would, but its finally done and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Also, really loving a lot of the art work here! Can't wait to see if they win so I can put them in my ship! Really happy to see how talented the Warframe community is.

If you have a wacom tablet and a one of the stands for the stylus, are you aware of the extra nibs hidden in the stand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

P1LTbVU.png

 

The only synergy I believe in is synergy between TENNO and AWESOMENESS.

When you are AWESOME enough, you can survive on any survival mission, defend all artefacts Lotus ask you to defend, wear COOL GLASSES, ride an INFESTED CHARGER, blow up GRINEER BASE, steal your WAIFU, kill the INVISIBLE SHARK, and, finally, BRING PEACE IN YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM.

Nothing is impossible when you are awesome.

 

Spoiler

Invisible shark is in the right bottom corner.

 

  • Upvote 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my entry, I lost track of how long I spent on it, god knows my hand hates me as my tablet pen gives me some major cramps. First time trying a proper background along with rain, come what may I'm very proud of this and it's probably one of my favourite drawings of mine.

When I heard the topic was Synergy the first thing that came to me, almost like a epiphany, was Oberon meditating in the forests of earth maintaining a balance with nature to make himself stronger!

furNQNX.png

Link to a larger version without my nick over on my DA Here

Edited by Moogsly
I'm a derp and didn't link the image right :D
  • Upvote 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-7-29 at 0:32 PM, kedemel said:

TljMP0G.jpg

Transference
"I am the Lotus. I will guide you."

My entry representing the relationship between the Tenno, the Lotus, and the Warframes. (including some of my favourite warframes)

Progress gallery: http://imgur.com/a/pQPD6/layout/horizontal#0

Do you paint posters and covers for movies?  Because that's what this is. I can't tell you enough how impressed I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-8-3 at 5:44 PM, Enip said:

I thought warframe as void energy chanelled into a technocyte warrior. It creates something way greater than the cheer destruction of both of it's parts. The mix between life and death with the old and new ways to fight is here depict this synergy.

07-500fd46.png

Perfect synergy.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, arch111 said:

Do you paint posters and covers for movies?  Because that's what this is. I can't tell you enough how impressed I am.

Thank you. I'd settle for a regular job at the moment. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LupusDraconis said:

If you have a wacom tablet and a one of the stands for the stylus, are you aware of the extra nibs hidden in the stand?

Yeah, I have the Wacom Bamboo Tablet, but mine is really old and I've used all of the nibs up. But, the good news is I'll be getting a new tablet soon(ish) with a new pen and nibs. I'll get the Cintiq 13HD. Looks really cool and I hope I'll be able to use it to my best ability. I really like that it has a screen, and from the reviews I've read, it seems like a pretty good tablet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, (PS4)ginjer_ninjer said:

Yeah, I have the Wacom Bamboo Tablet, but mine is really old and I've used all of the nibs up. But, the good news is I'll be getting a new tablet soon(ish) with a new pen and nibs. I'll get the Cintiq 13HD. Looks really cool and I hope I'll be able to use it to my best ability. I really like that it has a screen, and from the reviews I've read, it seems like a pretty good tablet.

I'm fairly sure you can buy them separately now. Congrats on the Cintiq! I've been lusting after that for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my entry for the Warframe Codex Art 3.0 Contest. I have a high resolution available if needed.

Link: http://su5anlee.deviantart.com/art/WARFRAME-Codex-Art-Contest-3-0-SYNERGY-626136592

Tumblr post: http://su5anlee.tumblr.com/post/148485116795/my-art-entry-for-the-warframe-codex-art-contest

WIP Snapshots: http://sta.sh/227i6da6cxvb

warframe___codex_art_contest_3_0___syner

Edited by Soulivium
Added some links and WIP snapshots.
  • Upvote 29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Moogsly said:

Here's my entry, I lost track of how long I spent on it, god knows my hand hates me as my tablet pen gives me some major cramps. First time trying a proper background along with rain, come what may I'm very proud of this and it's probably one of my favourite drawings of mine.

When I heard the topic was Synergy the first thing that came to me, almost like a epiphany, was Oberon meditating in the forests of earth maintaining a balance with nature to make himself stronger!

furNQNX.png

Nice! Really good work.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2016 at 11:32 AM, kedemel said:

TljMP0G.jpg

Transference
"I am the Lotus. I will guide you."

My entry representing the relationship between the Tenno, the Lotus, and the Warframes. (including some of my favourite warframes)

Progress gallery: http://imgur.com/a/pQPD6/layout/horizontal#0

WoW realy nice works i have seen here. Nice Idea to get new Wallpapers for codex like this. Just bought the new feature and then found this contest.

Favorite till now is this one here.

 

I realy like to search for cool Artwork in my Freetime. One of the cool Artists i stumbled over while doing this is called Kevin-Glint.

I am happy to see that he is participating as well :)

 

I wish that warframe maybe could take a look throught the net and take some more pictures for the codex.

There is even more cool stuff out there which i would like to hang in my ship.

Par example --> Kevin Glint

Spoiler

vwm5t7wb.jpg

Here just the first two that came in mind to refer to :)

http://squiddytreat.deviantart.com/

http://kevin-glint.deviantart.com/

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...