Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Art Contest 3.0

[DE]Megan

Cph-higWEAEcDLL.jpg

This is my entry. This image has many relations to the topic "Synergy". For example Yin and Yang, Night and Day, Male and Female, Long range and Short range and Black and White. This image was inspired by me and my boyfriend as we work together to defeat the Grineer (with Clem of course). I drew this with marker pens because I don't have photoshop lol.

32warframe-synergyC.jpg

[ R E S O N A N T  P O L A R I Z E ]

Past contest entries have been a little more on the attempt to do dark, epic, moody pieces.  This time, I wanted to do something more bright and fun with my three of my favorite Warframes to emphasize the dangerous combination their abilities can bring to the table.

Here's my submission, it's a bit rushed but that's my fault for being lazy... xD

I chose to do Ivara and Mesa because they're the perfect Marksman duo. They're space bounty hunters, they hunt down their targets such as Corrupted Vor to get a hefty reward from the Lotus.

There's also a Forma and 2 Orokin Reactors hidden in this image, good luck finding them tenno. :^)

Download link: http://fav.me/dadj3qkBw0HxfU.jpg

Process

fC8XCyC.gif

Hello fellow Tenno I'm fairly new to this solar system and enjoy the codex and art that this place has to offer. I have recently made a new discovery in finding our spacemoms long lost relative, from the creators synergy of Corpus and Tenno constructors I welcome to you all Lotus Prime! Accompanied by Loki Prime   THEME: liquid gold. All hail Lotus Prime!   NBqwSvurWlOwWg5KBvaqdMGZhqaal7ENJUhs078yMr26GetQr6qmLBZK9nsQBZHiXT_McDfVMDknwH0FfAH7HUkrUCeAkkPINpfVB9JJ2IkeUpEgrBL8gLBDNcYRP4uj3d2hzAk im_wo7gRkBSgiqtwrVcV8fHHl71bnMSJIeAGaq-g9wPJ0Pe1XAc8HyQc7YMu3ZyCPy_PLobcvmWkmlKl5kr0D5Au3zBZleghcRik3zIcftkt2HaSXcGnnJ3XbS-vOBe4HtCCUnA

Edited by (XB1)NUMBER 1 JAB
inspired by other artwork on this page to reveal another character

Hello fellow tenno! Here is my contibution to the contest! This will be my first time here and I hope to have a wonderful time here! My idera of synergy is between Operator and Warframe. Using their powers to over come any situation. 

tumblr_obpxgiKDu01rzrw1to1_1280.png

Edited by Gundown26

A Warframe without its sentinel is but a husk.
A sentinel without its Warframe is lost.

Together they are a whole most concrete.
Together they form a synergy very complete.

LVdCQ2J.jpg

Ivara + Shade  (stealth team)
Mag Prime + Helios (they "pull" information)
Ash Prime + Wyrm Prime (dragon and warrior of the Orient)

Edited by MystMan

3 hours ago, FastWinger said:

Hello, here is my entry for the Codex Art Contest.

synergy_by_fastwinger-dadjhtb.jpg

Back to back
Primed Chaos fills the air
Allowing us to pass
While dodging slackened blows

An empire long passed
Its corrupted crew
Do all the fighting for us
And go out with a blast

yyyyeessssss plllzzzzzzz

jVbAiMf.jpg

Synergy.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles..." - Sun Tzu, Art of War.

“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” 
― Bruce Lee

To gain advantage over an enemy, one must not only seek for inner peace and equilibrium. Examine, learn, walk, feel, see, breath like the enemy. Step alongside as if their own shadow, synchronize with them, be like them, and you will see what cracks emit through. Flow with their movement, mold into their lives and the possibilities of their demise are endless.

Edited by White-Gin

Here is my entry, made for fun and for all Tennos out there.

Enjoy !

Synergy-627462668

Synergy

- by M-BD (username Chaoliame in Warframe )

So my idea was that, even all the troubles that happen between Grineers, Corpus, etc... there's always a balance kept, an untold synergy, written down by the passerby that we are, the Tennos, like a quiet orchestra's master leading what we can hear in the end, at all times for the music to keep on going.

That my view at last on this, and tried to depict it here.

1 minute ago, Chaoliame said:

Here is my entry, made for fun and for all Tennos out there.

Enjoy !

synergy_by_m_bd-dadkpak.png

Synergy

- by M-BD (username Chaoliame in Warframe )

So my idea was that, even all the troubles that happen between Grineers, Corpus, etc... there's always a balance kept, an untold synergy, written down by the passerby that we are, the Tennos, like a quiet orchestra's master leading what we can hear in the end, at all times for the music to keep on going.

That my view at last on this, and tried to depict it here.

Edited by Chaoliame

warframe_contest_by_councilsix-dadktyr.jHere is my entry for the contest.

My immediate gut reaction to the concept of synergy is the balance between beauty and brutality that all warframes represent. For Tenno, war is an art form. The grace and fluidity of a Tenno's warframe is inseparably unified with the clashing of steel, and the pulse of gunfire.  The lotus flower exemplifies the beauty of the Tenno tradition. Since I believe that Trinity's Strega skin is one of the most beautiful frames in the game, I chose to use her as my example of the synergy between beauty and brutality.

I had a lot of fun with this contest, but I wish that I had started earlier. There is more I would like to add or tweak about this piece. The Orokin text at the bottom right is phonetically correct spelling of "Bloom / Council Six / August 10 2016" in the Orokin language.

You can follow my artwork via instagram @https://www.instagram.com/nathan.mclachlain/

http://imgur.com/Nq4lNNV

This is my submission for the Synergy contest.  I couldn't really think how to depict synergy in one picture so I thought I would illustrate it. I enjoy reading Japanese comics and wanted to take a crack at it.  I had a lot of fun doing it and am happy with the result.

Edited by (PS4)SaiRaptor

Finally got the picture to actually show.  Again this is my submission for the Synergy contest just in case the other one didn't show. Looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow.

My Idea was to show the link between Tenno and Warframe and to try and illustrate that bond, working together to sharpen their sword skill.

Nq4lNNV.png

Edited by (PS4)SaiRaptor

my_warframe_by_darkvash64hi-dadkqp1.jpg

I'm really glad I could participate in this art contest. I love drawing and I like this game. So I have been planning to draw something from this game anyhow. It's better to do it now then later. This piece of artwork is my Warframe kicking butt.

You can find the high-res version on my DeviantART page! Here's the link http://darkvash64hi.deviantart.com/art/My-Warframe-627464485

Keep up the good work fellow artist. See ya around!

Dark Vash 64 Hi