Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Art Contest 3.0

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, (PS4)loveydovey571 said:

See, here's the bad part out of all of this, I'm doing this on PlayStation 4. I can tell you right now, There is no button or app that says, ' BEAUTIFUL ART '. This is the actual first time I want to try this, but I can't. I do not have a pc.

Try drawing manually and take a picture of it. Then upload it using your phone?

1 hour ago, Letter13 said:

Reminder to all participants: You MUST use your own artwork. Using others' art, art you found "on google" or pieces/segments of others' arts or images is NOT ALLOWED. Using others' art will get your entry removed, and repeatedly using others' art may disqualify you from the contest entirely.

Do you mind clarifying what the whole 'must contain your alias' thing then?

I dont know if the synergy part of what i made makes sense, but I'd love to think that the tenno's powers are basically highlighted as a form of Darkness and Light.

Darkness relating to the way of the tenno, which is war and the light being their sense of honor or humanity keeping them from insanity. i dunno, just my thoughts.

tOEdP7i.jpg

Edited by Julaco

1 hour ago, Geraion said:

Do you mind clarifying what the whole 'must contain your alias' thing then?

When you're creating your artwork, you need to place your in-game alias somewhere in the image; take @Julaco's post right above mine, where they've added their in-game alias to the top right of their art. It's a way to prevent plagiarism as well as to credit players' art in the codex in-game.

Just now, Letter13 said:

When you're creating your artwork, you need to place your in-game alias somewhere in the image; take @Julaco's post right above mine, where they've added their in-game alias to the top right of their art. It's a way to prevent plagiarism as well as to credit players' art in the codex in-game.

Ah, right. Used to calling that a signature, but now it's cleared up, cheers! :D

hi guys 
When Mag MAGNETIZE  and Vauban VORTEX  both used at the same time
its will create a Black Hole ,,,,,,,, and everything that exist Die   
yaaaaaay XD
have fun guys
vofluJw.jpg

Edited by FireToEmber

Wish I were artistic because I can think of a lot of good design ideas with synergy involving Warframe and Operator. Ahhh, the concepts look so good in my head! Wish I could put it on paper, or photoshop it!  Good luck fellow Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)coltaku

8 hours ago, -Su-Kendo said:

- EXPLOSIVE DAMAGE! yeah! -

(Im using translator e.e)

I know that everyone will use the issue of ember and frost , so I did not expect much and upload my picture as quickly as possible .
I tried to focus on the issue of synergy in the lights around Frost and Ember, making it look as if estubiecen uniting in a single attack.
And i know, the idea of an attack of Ice and Fire is a little crazy , I mean , should cancel each other.
 xD

My in game name is -Su-Kendo  

warframe14_by_sukendo-dab695q.jpg

Also i prepared a gif with the process  :)

giphy.gif

I hope you win, cuz I want this in my ship.

2 hours ago, Julaco said:

I dont know if the synergy part of what i made makes sense, but I'd love to think that the tenno's powers are basically highlighted as a form of Darkness and Light.

Darkness relating to the way of the tenno, which is war and the light being their sense of honor or humanity keeping them from insanity. i dunno, just my thoughts.

tOEdP7i.jpg

This needs to be in the winning 20, I love it.

8 hours ago, -Su-Kendo said:

- EXPLOSIVE DAMAGE! yeah! -

(Im using translator e.e)

I know that everyone will use the issue of ember and frost , so I did not expect much and upload my picture as quickly as possible .
I tried to focus on the issue of synergy in the lights around Frost and Ember, making it look as if estubiecen uniting in a single attack.
And i know, the idea of an attack of Ice and Fire is a little crazy , I mean , should cancel each other.
 xD

My in game name is -Su-Kendo  

warframe14_by_sukendo-dab695q.jpg

Also i prepared a gif with the process  :)

giphy.gif

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.  -Robert Frost

+1, great job.

56 minutes ago, Bakinec121 said:

Moderator why you delete my job created . I can provide a video I create and inappropriately write these photos with google

Because what you posted was not your own art. Taking images from google image search and pasting your alias onto them does not make it your art. If you want to submit an entry, it must be made by you.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)FirstBro x 100 said:

I dont know how

You need to upload the image to a site such as http://imgur.com and then paste the direct image link (it will be a link ending with a .png/jpg extension).