Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Round Accepted: List!

2 hours ago, acid_ox said:

August? :(   Ohhh.. really hope that we will see TennoGen winners over the next week in-game..

I was on the same boat, but then I looked at the calendar and realized that August starts in 8 days and a few hours, which is about the same time that took to round 2 items to be released after being chosen -.- (I know, nobody assures that this will be the case again, this is a bigger batch and there's a lot of other things to do)

even after understanding that,  I still want them asap :c

30 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I was on the same boat, but then I looked at the calendar and realized that August starts in 8 days and a few hours, which is about the same time that took to round 2 items to be released after being chosen -.- (I know, nobody assures that this will be the case again, this is a bigger batch and there's a lot of other things to do)

even after understanding that,  I still want them asap :c

Well, maybe you re right, maybe not. But I'd like to hope for the best anyway. I'll keep waiting like anyone else. Everything depends on DE.

15 hours ago, Naith said:

Oh? What did they say exactly then?

They liked it, wanted to add, basically a database thing and the programmers have talked about it in the past, on how to add it in without blowing up the database. Also Steve suggested that a high mastery rank may help if they are able to add it in.

Source (1:05:06 to 1:06:00):

Spoiler

4 hours ago, ClatterHD3 said:

I would've loved if this was for plat, not real life cash. Like, i ain't paying 5 pounds when i can buy another game for that same price. But seriously, this is so tempting.

You realize part of the proceeds go to the people who created these skins, right? You're not just supporting Warframe - you're supporting people who put hours and hours of work into making these models. That's worth the price, IMO.

24 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

They liked it, wanted to add, basically a database thing and the programmers have talked about it in the past, on how to add it in without blowing up the database. Also Steve suggested that a high mastery rank may help if they are able to add it in.

Source (1:05:06 to 1:06:00):

Hide contents
Spoiler

Oh freakin' wow. I didn't realize they'd directly answered my question in Prime Time! Lol. Really glad I managed to get the first post in then.

I sincerely apologize for my earlier post!

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

#

Cheers Rebecca/Steve & also NovusNova for directing me towards it.

Anywho I'm glad it seems it's definitely on the table. This would encourage me to buy even more cosmetics. Hope it's in the near future.

5 hours ago, ClatterHD3 said:

I would've loved if this was for plat, not real life cash. Like, i ain't paying 5 pounds when i can buy another game for that same price. But seriously, this is so tempting.

Kind of got to take it into consideration such as how long have you been playing the game for and whether you think you'll still be playing in the future. Also, the prices are usually equal to that in platinum.

Plus... You can pay £5 for a game but I generally doubt most £5 have that much content in it. In a way the £5 is part of something ever growing.

Edited by Naith

4 hours ago, Naith said:

Oh freakin' wow. I didn't realize they'd directly answered my question in Prime Time! Lol. Really glad I managed to get the first post in then.

I sincerely apologize for my earlier post!

Cheers Rebecca/Steve & also NovusNova for directing me towards it.

Anywho I'm glad it seems it's definitely on the table. This would encourage me to buy even more cosmetics. Hope it's in the near future.

Kind of got to take it into consideration such as how long have you been playing the game for and whether you think you'll still be playing in the future. Also, the prices are usually equal to that in platinum.

Plus... You can pay £5 for a game but I generally doubt most £5 have that much content in it. In a way the £5 is part of something ever growing.

4 hours ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

Come to the console side if you want it for plat lol

4 hours ago, Catoriii said:

You realize part of the proceeds go to the people who created these skins, right? You're not just supporting Warframe - you're supporting people who put hours and hours of work into making these models. That's worth the price, IMO.

First things first, i didn't know they actually get paid for it. That seems nice to know that they're work is appreciated. But tbh, IF THEY AGREE, i'd some of this content for plat. Its worth to have something so beautiful to be able for everyone to have. I'm 15 and i rly can't convince my father to spend his money on games but I guess I'll have to wait until DE decides to actually get new stuff for plat.

Secondly, no im not going to console! i type fast and on console that just limits me.

2 hours ago, ClatterHD3 said:

First things first, i didn't know they actually get paid for it. That seems nice to know that they're work is appreciated. But tbh, IF THEY AGREE, i'd some of this content for plat. Its worth to have something so beautiful to be able for everyone to have. I'm 15 and i rly can't convince my father to spend his money on games but I guess I'll have to wait until DE decides to actually get new stuff for plat.

Secondly, no im not going to console! i type fast and on console that just limits me.

If it's becoming plat for consoles, one would hope it would be the same for PC. Otherwise it'll also cause some uproar. I mean heck, I'm already bummed that consoles get market vouchers (yeah I know it's in compensation of the lack of plat discount but sometimes I don't need plat so discount on specific items is useful) and that they get platinum in their PA accessory packs.

Edited by Naith

26 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Why August?, of all dates, why not when the new Hotfix comes out this Monday?, why delay them back into August? 

Syandanas aren't magically imported in the game when it gets picked... the riggers still need to add a proper cloth rig/cloth sim to it. And War Within Part 3 is almost here, so all of them are probably busy and focused on the major update. 

23 minutes ago, led2012WF said:

Syandanas aren't magically imported in the game when it gets picked... the riggers still need to add a proper cloth rig/cloth sim to it. And War Within Part 3 is almost here, so all of them are probably busy and focused on the major update. 

Understandable I guess, I just am a bit puzzled why its waited untill then, I just want my Graxx Skins Dx

On 7/22/2016 at 10:50 PM, Cryostasisprotoss said:

All the skins showed here look awesome but I am just wondering when will you add equinox?

Please she needs some love or at least a new helmet.

I feels you ;_; I even made a topic a while back regarding that (since Equinox so far has been the only Warframe that hasn't had a follow-up helmet made for her yet). Keeping fingers crossed though since they recently did follow-up helmets for Ivara, Wukong, and Nezha c;

On topic: Congratulations guys again!~
Absolutely am getting that Zephyr helmet (been grabbing all her Tennogen stuff hehe~) and that Mirage skin!

Oh, and dat Nyx skin doe<3

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I only wish Jattuk Mantle and Sciathin would have rocket jump instead of Bullet Jump animation. Basically warframe doesn't do spin and these syandanas have small flame effects. Then I would gladly pay 6€ for these syandanas but right now Jattuk feels like you lost control of your flight :D

1 hour ago, Tulipunahapero said:

I only wish Jattuk Mantle and Sciathin would have rocket jump instead of Bullet Jump animation. Basically warframe doesn't do spin and these syandanas have small flame effects. Then I would gladly pay 6€ for these syandanas but right now Jattuk feels like you lost control of your flight :D

Some armor sets like that one corpus one and the edo chest animate/get brighter when you perform certain actions, so the code is definitely there. There might be more work involved, though.

1 hour ago, alexmach1 said:

Some armor sets like that one corpus one and the edo chest animate/get brighter when you perform certain actions, so the code is definitely there. There might be more work involved, though.

If I had to guess, these jetpacks would become super unique because it's cosmetic and switches animation so my wish has as good chance as Aktisletto Prime Link.

OH MY GOD.

I was right! *point* I said that allowing users to create content was going to make everything cooler.  Look at those Syndanas!  I love the one I will now call the Raziel Syndana.  If you know which one I mean, you get it.  Look at those skins and helmets!  I love it.  I love Valkyr's, I love Zephyr's, I love Volt's... I... I don't know what to say.  I am, for the first time in a long time, lost for words.  It's beautiful, guys.  It all really is.  Talented designers and a developer crew that knows how to Cool.  I will buy each and every @#$! thing on this list.

Edited by Trahenotz

HOLY MOLY, I'm more excited about the Sciathin Jetpack than I am about the next War Within update; and I loved the Second Dream! Man, the jetpack syandanas just give the game an entire breath of fresh air for me... they really do make a huge difference to my frame, can't wait to see more jetpacks in the future! Hopefully DE will make a few too eventually!

I definitely agree with the guy earlier about the fact that jetpacks should be their own type of syandana and have a rocket jump animation with jets replace their bulletjump. I'd say it's only a matter of time hopefully, once the devs have some of the more pressing updates off their plate! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...