Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intergrated Intel graphics

Atalix

Hi everyone! ^^

Well, least this is in the correct section on the forums for this one and gladly there's Performance than bugs itself.  So anyway I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem as well, my friend is having trouble running Warframe. It ran great before the major updates on the graphics, but not only that it still ran good till then I started showing devastating performance on FPS. So I had my brother help to narrow down to know what exactly his hardware is.  Being an Hp laptop Envy with intel i7 intergrated graphics and 12 Gbs of ram which is like a great deal for a computer to run a game with hardware recommendations that dates back to 2008.
Ever sense DE has been getting the popularity the game has been getting major polish of PBR treatment and now Ray traces in lighting.  My friend's laptop can no longer run it smoothly, he can get it launched and have it run but now his laptop shows it can't run as it use to be.

So it seems the hardware recommendations are becoming misleading.  Warframe is now the Crysis 3 where you actually need a dedicated GPU, 400 and higher. While my brother runs the game at it's lowest with two 550 Ti.

Anyone else having this issue with sudden drops of performance, this only happens on Warframe but not all the games like Overwatch to compare.

Sadly to say Warframe lately Took a MAJOR performance hit, the same is on my system and also pretty noticeable, I am surprised your friend even could run the game tho.

well at least I get 120 in the Orbiter but later in missions, I get as low as 20 fps sometimes and 45/40 FPS in missions. 

Yes seems doable but I think it is upsettingly bad performance for my rig.

Specs:

• MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard
  • Intel Core I7 4790k CPU running on 4.8 GHz OC
  • Antec Kuhler H2O 920 Water Cooling
  • MSI 4GB D5 X GTX970 Gaming 4G Graphics cards in SLI
  • Crucial 32 GB DDR3-1600 RAM DIMM Memory.
  • 250GB Crucial SSD .
  • 4x 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD in Raid 0.
  • Cooler Master G750M, 750 Watt PSU

Just to say there should be not a CPU bottleneck in this game but as it seems for me that is not the problem, as Warframe uses less resources when I see more happening on my screen, same for CPU and GPU.

Chao, The Roaring Lion