Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting for Will of Adonai

(XBOX)Aeries Vendetta

Will of Adonai is a new pvp clan that aims for the top to be able to go head to head with any and all other pvp clans.  

This is a call for those who want to play with the best in console and be the best in console. If you wish to be part of something great and feared in Player vs. Player game play reply here. 

But don't get competitive confused with demanding. We all have lives and don't expect a crazy amount of time committed. I work 8-12 hour days sometimes through the weekends. We are all about being number one and having fun while we do it. 

Those who join with us will have a chance to go up against some of the best in the game and even train with the legends themselves. 

Some of them include:

CFE Desire

CFE Vulari (has put out video tutorials for basic conclave action.)

Lorewalker1022

Red King Omega

Solar Rails (CFE Discord)

CFE Punisher (reaches out to the public quite often through videos) 

the list goes on and we will get you in the tight knit community. 

Recruits go through rigorous training and a final trail (1v1 with a rider) before becoming a member. Those who make the cut will be counted as a powerful player and part of something bigger than themselves. Complete the trail and you will have a permanent place among us. 

We are three strong now but we will grow. 

Aeries Vendetta

CFE Desire

Lolbeastmode69

We will outfit, train, and get you with the right people for your individual play style. 

We are preparing for solar rails. They are coming back and we want to be ready. 

If you have any questions please post them below. 

Edited by (XB1)Aeries Vendetta

1 hour ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

Will of Adonai is a new pvp clan that aims for the top to be able to go head to head with any and all other pvp clans.  

This is a call for those who want to play with the best in console and be the best in console. If you wish to be part of something great and feared in Player vs. Player game play reply here. 

But don't get competitive confused with demanding. We all have lives and don't expect a crazy amount of time committed. I work 8-12 hour days sometimes through the weekends. We are all about being number one and having fun while we do it. 

Those who join with us will have a chance to go up against some of the best in the game and even train with the legends themselves. 

Some of them include:

CFE Desire

CFE Vulari (has put out video tutorials for basic conclave action.)

Lorewalkerz

Red King Omega

Solar Rails (CFE Discord)

CFE Punisher (reaches out to the public quite often through videos) 

the list goes on and we will get you in the tight knit community. 

Recruits go through rigorous training and a final trail (1v1 with a rider) before becoming a member. Those who make the cut will be counted as a powerful player and part of something bigger than themselves. Complete the trail and you will have a permanent place among us. 

We are three strong now but we will grow. 

Aeries Vendetta

CFE Desire

Lolbeastmode69

We will outfit, train, and get you with the right people for your individual play style. 

We are preparing for solar rails. They are coming back and we want to be ready. 

If you have any questions please post them below. 

Great clan great family any person join this clan will feel the love

As a long running member of Lock N Load and veteran player to the pvp landscape from rails to the current conclave. I have played with a lot of players from in and outside of my clan. I've known Aeries Vendetta for quite some time now both before and after he was a member of Lock N Load. In all situations I've known him he has been a terrific pvp player especially with explosive type weapons and a very competent player with a wealth of knowledge. He is a very respectable person and knows how to effectively communicate with his clanmates. It was a pleasure to have him in Lock N Load for awhile and I'm very happy to see that he has advanced onwards to start his own clan and begin his own journey. I wish him the very best and I wish Will of Adonai the very best. Based on my personal experience with Vendetta this will be a quality clan to join and he will be there to help you out. 

Cheers!