Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some missions are too long

(PSN)Romulus93

A recent alert was about 10 waves but it took 20 minutes. Some missions are too long. Right now, I think the reward acquisition is A, A, B, C every 5 waves or 5 minutes for survival. The grind would be a lot more bearable if C rewards were obtainable every 15 minutes on survival and 15 waves on defense.

Edited by (PS4)Romulus93

Still AABC. And sometimes the amount of time it takes is on your team. I mean if you have someone bring a Nyx to a defense then your gonna have to hunt down the enemies. Slova? Hunt down the enemies. You want a good flow of enemies and high dps on the team.

And having an Ash on the team gives the illusion of having a quick run.

Edited by rawr1254

3 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

In the big scheme of things, does 5 minutes really make that much of a difference? As for defense missions, if you want to end them faster, bring a speed Nova.

In the big scheme of things, 5 minutes saved from, say, 4 missions or more if you're farming for something, saves you 20 minutes.

26 minutes ago, V45H said:

Actually people wanted A A B C rotation because A rotation rewards were in a bad spot in terms of RNG.

5 mintues or 5 waves for A rotation then leave if you don't get what you want. Otherwise, as it is now, B and C need to stay an extra 5 waves or 5 minutes. Taking out another A rotation won't be an issue.

Edited by (PS4)Romulus93

2 hours ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

The point is, we can reduce the grind by reducing the time it takes to get to the coveted rotation C spot by taking out the extra A rotation reward.

That actually may have the inverse affect of increasing it, shorter mission times means doing more missions which may potential lead to faster burnout depending on the people a playing.

Also a lot of what is long and short is personal preference. Personally, I think things are fine as they are.

Just now, Diana.K said:

That actually may have the inverse affect of increasing it, shorter mission times means doing more missions which may potential lead to faster burnout depending on the people a playing.

Also a lot of what is long and short is personal preference. Personally, I think things are fine as they are.

You weren't there...you didn't see...

7 hours ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

In the big scheme of things, 5 minutes saved from, say, 4 missions or more if you're farming for something, saves you 20 minutes.

In the big scheme of things, does X (insert any number for X) minutes really make a difference? This is a game that revolves around RNG. Ergo, it is a game that revolves around grind. Saving 5 minutes here or there won't make a lick of difference since that drop rates are random anyway and you could grind just as long (or even longer) for a particular part if RNG hates you. There will be no time saved when all is said and done.

2 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

In the big scheme of things, does X (insert any number for X) minutes really make a difference? This is a game that revolves around RNG. Ergo, it is a game that revolves around grind. Saving 5 minutes here or there won't make a lick of difference since that drop rates are random anyway and you could grind just as long (or even longer) for a particular part if RNG hates you. There will be no time saved when all is said and done.

There is now way taking off 5 waves or 5 minutes from survival is bad and it absolutely reduces grind. I don't understand how anyone can make the argument that grind isn't reduced or changed by shaving off the time it takes to reach something.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

There is now way taking off 5 waves or 5 minutes from survival is bad and it absolutely reduces grind. I don't understand how anyone can make the argument that grind isn't reduced or changed by shaving off the time it takes to reach something.

2 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

You do know that they ruined the void because of whiny cucks players like you?

Thanks for that; and enjoy the endless while you can DE will soon ruin your runs as well.

Get ready for the 1/14 relic grind for prime junk with traces to make you think you have a chance  So yeah stop whining.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

Can we at least agree that less grind and more favorable RNG would be nice to have?

I can't no. Making things too easy to get trivializes a game which is essentially about getting rare things. Some people actually do like to have to put in some time and effort for things. Once you have everything then what?

21 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

I can't no. Making things too easy to get trivializes a game which is essentially about getting rare things. Some people actually do like to have to put in some time and effort for things. Once you have everything then what?

Doesn't have to be easy just easier.

7 hours ago, hey_guess_what said:

You do know that they ruined the void because of whiny cucks players like you?

Thanks for that; and enjoy the endless while you can DE will soon ruin your runs as well.

Get ready for the 1/14 relic grind for prime junk with traces to make you think you have a chance  So yeah stop whining.

They changed it because the "whiny" players like me were more numerous than the ones that like grinding endlessly. It's best for the majority that grind is reduced a bit more because clearly, unreasonable grind is generally unwanted.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

They changed it because the "whiny" players like me were more numerous than the ones that like grinding endlessly. It's best for the majority that grind is reduced a bit more because clearly, unreasonable grind is generally unwanted.

So you got a new systems that is more boring, more one dimentional, super easy (bring any frame, any weapon, any build) and is MORE grind in the end that the void was if you could grinding for the relics (worse than keyfarming), 4 relics used per mission (instead of keysharing), no ducat farming (AAB rotations in endless when you are looking for that rare C part).

Now you will farm for a specific relic, use it to get 1 shot at 1 part in a boring minigame/mission for 5 minutes, then go farm a new key and repeat.

I for 1 miss farming 1 single key and going to  a 60 minute surivial  that gave me 6 A rotations, 3 B rotations and 3 C rotations. Then my 3 friends used their keys over the next few days and did 3 more hours of surrivial all on that 1 key we all got when farming..... That's alot of ducats and shots at C rotations with minimal keyfarming. All gone now.

12 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

So you got a new systems that is more boring, more one dimentional, super easy (bring any frame, any weapon, any build) and is MORE grind in the end that the void was if you could grinding for the relics (worse than keyfarming), 4 relics used per mission (instead of keysharing), no ducat farming (AAB rotations in endless when you are looking for that rare C part).

Now you will farm for a specific relic, use it to get 1 shot at 1 part in a boring minigame/mission for 5 minutes, then go farm a new key and repeat.

I for 1 miss farming 1 single key and going to  a 60 minute surivial  that gave me 6 A rotations, 3 B rotations and 3 C rotations. Then my 3 friends used their keys over the next few days and did 3 more hours of surrivial all on that 1 key we all got when farming..... That's alot of ducats and shots at C rotations with minimal keyfarming. All gone now.

It's better because the grind is more pointed in that RNG can be controlled a bit more with relics and reactants or whatever.