Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat fur patterns and distribution of colours

Katinka

I got a Platinum discount today so decided to treat myself to picking up the Kavat Gene-Masking kits (and the last Kubrow one I didn't have to complete the colour collection) and then went to check out the fur patterns on my current pet:

w7iQuwU.jpg?1

This is the default Hyacinth pattern with his default colours as I haven't got round to changing them yet and you can see the two alternative fur patterns with the previews having a lot of emphasis of the face, making me think there would be different marking on the head.

aCDYrTT.jpg?1

Here we have the Nesyr fur pattern there is no discernable change to the markings on the head or tail but the dominant colour on the body has changed from Tertiary Color (in this case Mesa Yellow) to Secondary Color (Asteroid Grey) leaving a nasty line across the neck and making the feathers look out of place.

ab6EIJe.jpg?1

The Krest pattern has the same problem at the back of the neck.

These fur patterns will not look good unless I make Tertiary and Secondary the same colour (or at least very similar).  Either matching fur patterns for the heads need to be added (as implied by the icons) or the colours need to be switched so the dominant colour on the back of the head and the back of the body are the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh boy. This is what happened to the original immortal skins.

They promoted the whole warframe getting the treatment but it was only the body and the helmets didnt get anything which resulted in this same thing. The helmets having a different coloration.

That has not been fixed.

Lets hope this doesnt end like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm tempted to see if we can make a post of the players stating they want to stop the creation of more content until all the current stuff is fixed. For example,  we have a new companion, the Helminth Charger, when this still hasn't been fixed and it's a simple one. Anyone against this?