Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

TennoGen Update: New Content & Next Round Date!

Tenno!

You may have caught last week's announcement about the next round of TennoGen (which we aim to release in late August), but we've got two big announcements today too!

1) Next Round Decided September 8th!
Yes, we're giving lots of warning this time! The next round is being decided September 8th, 2016!

2) All Warframes* are now available!
Yes that's right, all Warframes (except Equinox) are now available for TennoGen content creation!
- Atlas
- Ash
- Banshee
- Ember
- Ivara
- Inaros
- Hydroid
- Limbo
- Nezha
- Oberon
- Saryn
- Trinity
- Wukong

All necessary assets are here: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples

Enjoy!

Any info on when the ones we're getting now is?, the ETA?, I was kinder hopeing we'll get them this Hotfix, not way until August, I want my Nyx Skin D: 

P.S We need good Limbo Skins!

Edited by LegionCynex

Finally my Trinity is going to get some skins :3

Any news on that Orthos prime skin that was seen in the Nyx's skin? Is a possibility to see it before you guys add the orthos to the list of weapons available to make skins? 

1 minute ago, EmptyDevil said:

I see Ash.

Reveal hidden contents

Someone make this please.

latest?cb=20130424234329

We're not getting custom 3D modeled skins, only texture skins. Genderbending Ash by Tennogen is a bad idea anyways imo...

36 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

2) All Warframes* are now available!
Yes that's right, all Warframes (except Equinox) are now available for TennoGen content creation!

-limbo

6clBdrw.gif

soon limbo, soon i'll make you look like the robot jumpscaring bear i always thought you looked like with that magrite helmet on you *strokes dusty limbo frame pervertedly*