Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Update: New Content & Next Round Date!

1 hour ago, Xk-swissX said:

What would it take to get the 2005 Tech demo made in the Tennogen skin creator? For i do not have the skill to do such a thing.

Those kind of skins are not acceptable in Tennogen since they change the model. Only textures can be accepted/allowed for the body. Helmets can be made from scratch.

Also, I'm pretty sure no one is allowed to use DE own assets. I saw someone literally put up Stalkers Helmet in Tennogen, that's a no no.

Edited by KJRenz

9 hours ago, KJRenz said:

Those kind of skins are not acceptable in Tennogen since they change the model. Only textures can be accepted/allowed for the body. Helmets can be made from scratch.

Also, I'm pretty sure no one is allowed to use DE own assets. I saw someone literally put up Stalkers Helmet in Tennogen, that's a no no.

Well, someone could make a skin that's similar. Maybe the creator of the Excalibur Sovereign skin can redesign his/her skin and make it similar to that original 2004 Dark Sector skin.

On 04.08.2016 at 4:53 AM, Carnage2K4 said:

You come at this from the wrong angle, You've "dedicated your personal time"???? No you got access to a free game, that you play and supposedly enjoy, you make it sound like you went out of your way to do a kind thing for DE when you could have been doing something more productive... You, as will all of us, are nothing as an individual, you were given an opportunity if you were in closed beta to try the game and help out by choice... Else you just jumped on the ride after everyone could get in, your not a special snowflake who's contribution needs to be acknowledged, because you essentially have no individual contribution, the community is what gives feedback, not you alone, and if you don't want to join in on a steam related community contribution, then don't, but don't cry that you've been wronged and ignored because in this case you chose not to participate. Steam provides the modding platform, Steam controls the distribution, Steam has a contract with DE, either deal with those facts or remain quiet as you sulk in your puddle of salty tears.

Another one raving storyteller, afflicted by a steam-inflammination of brain, let me try to clarify something to you:
You come at this from the wrong angle XD You are interpreting my post so perverse, and all this nonsense so faraway from me, my behavior, motives and relation, that I suspect exactly you are this man, whom you described. Right? D
I'm not offended, I understand that you so bursted, just because you practically do not know me. Because, if you knew me a little, you would not push this nonsense about crying tears poor victim.
I am a mature & versed hedonist, and never will do something, if It not bring to me satisfaction and pleasure ^^

Edited by keensight_JDS

3 minutes ago, keensight_JDS said:

Another one raving storyteller, afflicted by a steam-inflammination of brain, let me try to clarify something to you:
You come at this from the wrong angle XD You are interpreting my post so perverse, and all this nonsense so faraway from me, my behavior, motives and relation, that I suspect exactly you are this man, whom you described. Right? D
I'm not offended, I understand that you so bursted, just because you practically do not know me. Because, if you knew me a little, you would not push this nonsense about crying tears poor victim.
I am a mature & versed hedonist, and never will do something, if It not bring to me satisfaction and pleasure ^^

Advice:

Hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...