Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Severely low framerate on big or crowded missions

Marbelik

It seems its not only me but many people that after the last update are having frame rate issues. My Computer specs are the following:

4GB ram

Intel i5 proccessor.

Windows 7 Home edition.

I normally got a low framerate when i am in a public match, but when i play solo it tends to become stable. I was just recently playing a mission on Exta - Ceres and the game literally stopped for a few seconds every maneuver i tried. Like using a bullet jump, rolling or even simply running.

I did another Exta - Ceres mission with the frame rate option turned on. The framerate paramater was stable remaining on 30fps while im moving and sometimes lowering to 20fps. Whenever the game image became frozen the Time parameter normally displaying 33.0 after the image unfreeze it displayed 500~ depending the time the image remained frozen. Also the RAM value displayed was normally 980~ and it went up whenever the game image frozen to 1050~.

Also such game image freeze happened everytime there were more than 6~ enemies in game. I dont know if that information can help find up the problem.

Edited by Marbelik