The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Relics not being consumed for Clients who disconnect on the Fissure reward selection screen.

Fixed a migration at End of Mission causing Relic reward options to reroll.

Anything being done to look into why so many people seem to be unwillingly host disconnecting when hitting the exit/the reward window loads, thus forcing their relics to get consumed with no reward? Because that's happening quite often.

You will be given a random amount of Void Trace as well after collecting enough Reactant

So now we cant farm extra traces with nekros/atlas/hydroid/ivara. Then whats the point of increasing the cap of 100? We're still going to be doing as much, or worse, even more grinding for traces than before.

3 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Well, finally something where im willing to say, that it's benefiting everyone greatly. Lets hope it doesn't bring new bugs that will make me rethink my statement.

You just set yourself up for disappointment my friend.

A new AXI V3 RELIC will be obtainable in the wild that contains a mix of items from the vaulted Relics that contained Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime. 

Thank you for listening.

Faith restored yet again.

Detonite/Fieldron rewards from Invasion missions will now always be a bundle of 3.

Does this mean no more bundles of 5, but also no more getting only one?

I personally thought that rewards of either 3 or 5 of those faction resources was really nice and helped get people to actually play the invasion missions.

1 hour ago, BroPyp said:

Really unhappy with specters of the rail in general now that I think about it. Why cant they get it right. It's all we want.

In summary, this will make specters of the rail good:

More than 1 reward per relic. At least 4, rotation based. Please.

People who play the game at DE probably want this anyway ^

If DE make it like that I will be the same as before when we had the keys. DE would then add some fusion cores here and there because is rotation based and more forma and it will be the same as before.

45 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

movement for archwing is bad, rather have the old movement back than the slidey movement you have now, no way to orient yourself, etc. It's ok for space missions, bad for tunnel missions and worse than the old system. The map change is a sidegrade for veterans, doesn't do much to change anything and is less userfriendly. No resources show, starts zoomed into random planets, harder to assign things like extractros (zoom in, zoom out zoom in zoom out). not bad, but only a graphics improvement. Who cares about moon missions on earth, lots of tilesets were the "moon" of the planets they were on, no big deal. Market is less intutive than before, and harder to find things, although the search function is a bonus but that could have just been added to the old one.

So yeah, broke alot, changed nothing that mattered.

First things first

Archwing is better, we are in space we don't need to orient ourselves, there is no upvir down. If it gives motion sickness then if go to space you would get the same. The archwing movement is better this way. What needs improvement is the camera that is too close now and to make some link to on foot fights something like jordas quest did.

Also for archwing this youtuber explained very well the problems it has. 

The map less user frienly? Seriously? You need to follow the path and that it. Before you didn't even know where to go and just play some misions. When I started the game I had no idea how to move in the map because there was no line or tutorial that teach me about it. Now there is no need for tutorial because you need to follow the lines, its pretty simple and true user friendly.

The market is simple now that they added the the filter to blueprint or platinum. I introduced some friends into the game and I have talk to a lot of new players before and the first thing they see in the market was platinum and so they rage a bit before I told them that the blueprints were there in the little box below the big one were it says blueprint next to the cosmetic. It was pretty hidden for new players because new players have already the seed in their mind that free to play means pay to win.

The game is going the right way, needs a lot of improvements, fixes and a lot of reworks but eventually DE will get there is warframe live long enough. I trust DE and I know they will change a lot in warframe.

Edited by Cryostasisprotoss

My god "fixing" again what doesn't need to be fixed, why changing the alerts windows to become transparent and with new fonts, N.º 1 there are things that ACTUALLY need to be fixed ASAP like for example that hoovering holstered scythe N.º 2 Now you can't read certain stuff on the window because the transparency makes the name of missions and text on the window overlap.

We need more fissure missions, there's always too few. There isn't even a T2 up right now and only one T4. There should be at least 2 of each up at all times, I don't understand why you want us funneled so hard into just a couple tiers or just 1 mission selection for a tier. The game isn't unpopular enough to warrant such limitations. Please, please 8 active fissures minimum. 

Edited by Asgaeroth

1 hour ago, CopperPride said:

1. I wonder what's the point of increasing the traces pool so much when we got avg. 10 per run ??

2. DE makes another effort to push people outside the grind wall with new traces fix

But maybe is a good thing. Im a one step close to leave this game for good.

Well i had 60 traces, and a few times over 50 traces, the pool is great because now you can bank those traces, sometimes i get 10 traces as well, its just random, you get lucky or you won't,

Well i played the fissure missions and i must say that i really like the new system, but this might be a bug but i ran in some trouble with the "Fissure Sabotage" somehow all the enemies disappear and the fissure as well, and you are not able to complete the mission reward, this happend to me twice now

Thanks DE
good stuff on this hotfix

Yet, not quite there yet... What is the reason to go back to the void? Just Argon Crystals? Will traces ever drop there?

I still want more option for fissures, there is almost always only one LITH fissure open at any particular time, while NEO seems to get 2 or 3. At least 2 for each one would be better, and if you can increase the cap to 5 instead of 3 ever more so.

I'll wait and see how the ducats thing goes when Baro comes around agian.

---

I find the challenge of the fissure missions more appropiate after this hotfix, while at the same time it is less engaging since I will be killing enemies anyway. I think there should be "many dangerous possibilities" coming from the fissure, and we are yet to find what the others are.

"Void fissures are conduits for many dangerous possibilities" -- Lotus