Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

It's nice that you don't require a relic in order to farm traces. It's also nice to see a lower disparity between new and veteran players with void-traces drops. 

However, it seems that it takes longer to farm traces now. It would be nice if further reactant drops can be collected and used to farm more traces in one missions, making endless missions more attractive. It would also be nice if you get more traces for playing higher tiered fissure.

Heck, maybe even bring multiple relics in one missions. This might be hard to implement though.

Edited by Peacemuser

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

“Endless” Void Fissure missions are now truly endless with the exception of Defense and Interception.

What is the point of this endless? Nothing has changed as far as I can tell by playing Survival. You don't get the opportunity to earn more Traces or Prime parts after you've collected 10 Reactants. It's exactly the same as it was before the update, just with a different game play twist.

Thanks for the increased Traces cap.

However, now you've stuck the amount of Traces we can earn behind an RNG wall, and on top of that, you've taken away our ability to influence the looting mechanics. This is a straight regression from the previous update. 

There's currently no work and reward system incorporated either, as in stay longer, take more risks, face bigger dangers, and get more. This used to be a big motivator for upgrading your gear as well. You've also completely removed the purpose of farming Relics/Keys for the long term, by for the most part taking the ability to prepare for new Primes away.

With these updates you've basically reduced my daily game play to getting the Focus, Syndicate caps, and Raids. Then I can ignore the game for the next 24 hours, before I do the same again.

I sincerely hope the War Within has some long term game play goals incorporated, because currently I'm not motivated to play the Starmap stuff at all.

First people complain that the fissure is pushing people to play Nekros/Hydroid et. al... and now people complain that they can't boost the drops anymore. This is great :v

Now seriously, the traces drops feel low. I would suggest to increase the low end of the range.  The idea of making extra reactant (beyond the required 10) convert to traces would kind of work too... yet it will bring the push for Nekros/Hydroid et. al. once more.

Instead I want to suggest to just allow us to farm traces in the void, so we can go farm there if we want extra.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

Changes

• Arctic Eximus Snow Globe blocks radial damage, but will no longer block damage from sources inside the globe. This allows most non targeted powers that damage enemies to work versus Arctic Eximus within a snow globe. 

Fixes

• Fixed meshes getting distorted when Field of View was increased (either deliberately or from effects like Volt Speed or Mesa Peacemaker).

I have been waiting and praying to the void for a long time for this ^  "Give unto the void!"

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A new AXI V3 RELIC will be obtainable in the wild that contains a mix of items from the vaulted Relics that contained Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime. 

As per Devstream #77, you can expect us to have a drop table up for all Relic locations this week. Please note that right now, the AXI V3 Relic is found in Orokin Derelict Survival reward tables. 

Ehm...ok correct me if I'm wrong. So as Megan said AXI V3 will contain the vaulted items, right?

I found these by my own.

Spoiler

R7rxLVT.jpg

I found the relic on Lua defense mission. And when I finished the mission I went directly to the relic thingy and saw these rewards listed:

Spoiler

FYOHsCH.jpg

Why didn't I see the vaulted items listed?

So the relics that contain the vaulted items were: Lith M1, Meso B1, Neo D1, and Axi V2. And it means we're not gonna get the vaulted items but the Axi V3 is the replacement of those relics that contain items other than the vaulted items? Please enlighten me lol I'm kinda slow at understanding, because English isn't my primary language so it's kinda hard to understand these kinda things.

2 minutes ago, Ulquiorra.Schiffer said:

Why didn't I see the vaulted items listed?

AXI V3 contains the items that were in the vaulted relics that aren't mean to be vaulted.

Lith M1, Meso B1, Neo D1, and Axi V2 contains Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime stuff that is being "vaulted". But Lith M1, Meso B1, Neo D1, and Axi V2 did also contain other stuff that is not intended to be "vaulted", yet since Lith M1, Meso B1, Neo D1, and Axi V2 will no longer be obtainable... they need to put that other stuff somewhere... where? AXI V3.

Hmmm....well...here I am again, bad news! (I wont spam this time!)

I am not earning Void Traces in a mission. After it is done. So. Sad.

I tried client/host switch, and that isn't so I was stuck at a constant 75 Traces even though I earned 32 Traces (3 missions, about 10-11 Traces each...)

Please fix soon!!!

Edited by SP3CT3R7

Hope tomorrow's inevitable hotfix includes thumping Teshin on the head so he stops spacing out and starts recording our Conclave Standing and Daily Mission progress again....

#TR-8Rconfirmed

#DoomedUsBoth

#LuckyHotfix13

Edited by Meta_Nexus
Minor grammar clean up

Anyone know exactly how did hydroid tentacle swarm got "optimized"? Cause after using him for a bit before this last update he seems... crappier :X

Could be bugs since i saw tentacle swarms last more then the ability timer sometimes, having increased cast range sometimes (terrible) and cases that just looked heavy nerfed or with pilfering swarm not working properly like my polymer bundle spot.

If i could farm polymer bundles on lower lvl planets? I could... but just boring and lower xp :/

At the end of the day... #save/fix puddle if the case

Still no change on credit reward at end mission? im concern for new player which will have a lot of difficult times because of credit insufficient (trading, crafting, etc), since right now the only mission that give a decent amount of credit is  sortie and law of retribution. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arctic Eximus Snow Globe blocks radial damage, but will no longer block damage from sources inside the globe. This allows most non targeted powers that damage enemies to work versus Arctic Eximus within a snow globe. 

Is complete neutralizing of Simulor stacking damage intended? I thought by saying AoE you mean ability damage. Which is annoying too btw, arctic eximi are on their way to become another nullifiers.