Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

Damn. I feel like i'm being trolled with this hotfix.

Could you guys clarify with your equation.

There is a lot difference on numbers when computed.

• Void Traces cap is now Mastery Rank based (100 + 50 * MR). This is equation is a lie

Example. (100 + 50) * 18 MR = 2700 Void Traces Cap.

Real Equation based on MDAS

([50* MR] + 100) = Void Traces Cap which means if your MR is 18 then you only get 1000 Void Traces Cap not 2700.

P.S.

Sorry DE. Just Clarifying everything. Next Time, Clarify your equations to avoid confusion. :) 

Edited by -AM-Akimuro
Unfinished Typing.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As per Devstream #77, you can expect us to have a drop table up for all Relic locations this week. Please note that right now, the AXI V3 Relic is found in Orokin Derelict Survival reward tables. ...

Wasn't part of the point of having relics telling you which void parts were where in game to avoid the need for forum posts telling us where stuff is?

Also the entire point of the codex is to tell us this stuff so we don't have to go to the forums or wiki, please put the information in the Codex so it is actually in game.

• *Traces are given when you get 10/10 Reactant (no relic needed) and rewarded at End of Mission (between a range of 6-30). ...

Why have the range on traces such a huge dependency?  You can get up to FIVE times the minimum to maximum here, thus some players will need to do 4-5 missions others need to do so.  that makes for an extreem variance, players really shouldnt have to do vastly more missions than others because of RNG.  Some players doing 2 while others 3 for the same amount of traces earned is ok, not some can do one and others have to do five to get the same is not ok.

6 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

Wasn't part of the point of having relics telling you which void parts were where in game to avoid the need for forum posts telling us where stuff is?

Also the entire point of the codex is to tell us this stuff so we don't have to go to the forums or wiki, please put the information in the Codex so it is actually in game.

Why have the range on traces such a huge dependency?  You can get up to FIVE times the minimum to maximum here, thus some players will need to do 4-5 missions others need to do so.  that makes for an extreem variance, players really shouldnt have to do vastly more missions than others because of RNG.  Some players doing 2 while others 3 for the same amount of traces earned is ok, not some can do one and others have to do five to get the same is not ok.

@Loswaith I guess your unhappy as well with this hotfix.

Just now, --DSP-- said:

Let me use my Kubrow Abomination Imprint please ;-;

@--DSP-- NO!. LoL.. I wanna see your Frankenstein Imprint.

11 hours ago, Stella.Ferox said:

What about the core mod update in the market?

they said in devstream 77 that was not coming now, that was coming soonish

11 hours ago, .-KG-..-Ragulab-. said:

So why do you call it "vaulted" when you can now drop keys again to get the parts?

It doesn't. They explained poorly, but what they mean is that the original relics that contained mag prime parts, dakra prime parts, and boar prime parts will all no longer drop from missions. People with the relics can still keep them and use them. A New relic, ie: AXI V3 is added to the game. This relic has the other parts that are not vaulted that were from the original relics.

Think of it like containers fill of stuff that you buy at a store. Three of the items in those containers are no longer made so they stopped producing the containers that had both the stuff that you can still buy and the stuff you can't. In order to allow people to still buy the stuff that is still being made and that was in the containers that are not produced anymore, they added a new container with the old stuff in it.

11 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

and so public sessions will end up in host migrations because u did not bring what host would have wanted u to bring

*closes public mathcmaking forever*

it's called key sharing. You're required per request of the invite to bring the relic that they asked for. I love this change, it gets rid of key sharing scammers

EDIT: I see where you're going though with people that quit the game from a pub match because randoms joining them don't have the right key.

Edited by Arniox
stuff

11 hours ago, wathor88 said:

didnt even know that tuesday is a monday in canada ;) well better late then never i guess.....thx 4 the fissure change

btw: no nekros prime or nekros change?

nekros prime wasn't coming with this hotfix. They stated that. It would have been announced via announcement trailer already if it was coming. The nekros changes are delayed though so... :P 

Axi fissures are absolutely ridiculous.

There should not be, under any circumstance, 4 to 5 nullifiers, a comba, a bombard, and a bursa in the same room all at the same time. Especially not in solo.

17 minutes ago, -AM-Akimuro said:

@Loswaith I guess your unhappy as well with this hotfix.

More disappointment when I can see what DE can achieve as to what they do achieve.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what DE is trying to do (and really appreciate the effort they put it), but they seem to be changing stuff to fix things then not fixing the issues they were trying to fix, simply just moving the issue.

The game-play on the fissures sounds much better (though it is much the same as void missions were with a change of scenery and less loot), but just a change of scenery (void tileset for another tileset) isn't what is needed if the game-play is exactly the same anyway, it will just delay what already happened with the void.

Edited by Loswaith

10 minutes ago, Arniox said:

it's called key sharing. You're required per request of the invite to bring the relic that they asked for. I love this change, it gets rid of key sharing scammers

I think he meant joining random groups, not joining keyshares via recruiting.

theres an issue after the mission where the rewards screen will stay on the ship and extraction screen its like stuck or something it will stay up until your back in the ship its do-able but annoying... also theres an issue where upon extracting from dojo youd be bugged and in a sitting position and youd have to log out this is especially annoying as when im trying to do multiple trades and having to log out each time yea you can kinda see why but thank you DE for all the hard work youve done i know this is irritating but im just letting you know

Anyone else getting dropped out of the game after this update.  4 times today i have either just finished a game i.e on the extraction pad,  and bang dropped to the login screen.  Or doing updates on weapons or moding Kavats etc and same thing, dropped from in game to login screen with the old "Login failed, check your info"  Is this a new feature cause if it is I'm not really enjoying it all that much :)

And whats the story with the Smeeta Kavats.  I had a long eared feather kitty but when i matured it, it was a punched in face again with short ears.. Damn that 3 Smeetas with the same face .. doh   Yet my Adarza Kavats come out long ear kitty to long eared adult.

10 minutes ago, Supernoobian said:

I think he meant joining random groups, not joining keyshares via recruiting.

ah yeah, that makes more sense. I see where this could be quite annoying. But I personally haven't met too many people that are that anal over it 

Just now, Arniox said:

The OP'ness increases...................

But seriously, this would be op especially with the augment for his fourth ability

You mean necessary. If Desecrate can be toggle why not Shadows of the Dead?

Just now, Rex13568 said:

You mean necessary. If Desecrate can be toggle why not Shadows of the Dead?

if it had balanced energy drain, this would be fine. But otherwise, it's quite powerful. Although, now that I think about it, there are so many other tanks in game that have way more powerful abilities that toggle.

“Endless” Void Fissure missions are now truly endless with the exception of Defense and Interception

Ok, just tell me a reason to remain in a mission after you get the ten reactants, since you're not getting any additional reward or additional traces...

8 minutes ago, Arniox said:

if it had balanced energy drain, this would be fine. But otherwise, it's quite powerful. Although, now that I think about it, there are so many other tanks in game that have way more powerful abilities that toggle.

It would probably have a steady drain with a spike every time it summons.

This system is horrible, granted the trace update was nice.  i have been able to finish some of these in 4 minutes and others at t1 took well over an hour to get reactant.  the trace drop is soo random its rediculous and isnt effected by the boosts that we pay real money for.   keep the current trace trace limit upgrade and go back to the old fissure system

it was waaaaay better.

20 minutes ago, Arniox said:

How is Toggle OP? if anything it wastes energy and causes distraction constantly monitoring it's activity status, the only augment I've desired since the death of greedy mag is a trigger-fire desecrate augment and the changes haven't even happen yet lol

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

Fixes

• Fix a progression stopping issue in the Once Awake quest if the player switched their active quest before claiming the Heat Sword Blueprint, and then built and sold the Heat Sword before ever switching Once Awake back to being an active quest.

Was hopeful that this fix would solve my issue. Still bugged sadly- Screenshots
 (This has been bugged for a LONG time in my game, was never really a big issue until now though).

Previous thread where others are having the same issues.
(Not sure if any players mentioned in here have had it fixed for them, or if we're in the same boat. I think there's 2 occurrences of this bug)

Would love to have this all resolved soon please! Thanks!

Edited by TangentX