Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

Syndicate rewards are STILL bugged!

Hotfix 13 has come and gone, a new batch of syndicate missions were issued a few hours ago...and nothing has changed!

Hotfix 13  said this bug was fixed.

This is a lie. C'mon DE!

Im at max rank with 4 syndicates, including steel meridian. This is what steel meridian alerts look like right now:

Ker level 20-25. Rescue (defender). Reward 3570

Valefor level 25-30. Sabotage (valiant) Reward 3700

Thon level 30-35. Sabotage (brave) Reward 3650

Edited by bolivianhighcommander

5 hours ago, 98Octane said:

actually it doesnt, as () comes before multiplication so (100+50)x18 = 150x18,=2700 :P

Sure but that isn't what DE said so you are still wrong. Stop trying to manipulate it so you come out right. Accept that DE's equation is correct:

"Void Traces cap is now Mastery Rank based (100 + 50 * MR)."

When it is ALL inside the () the it follows OOO, which means 50*18= 900 + 100= 1000.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As for Baro Ki’Teer and his upcoming goodies this week, his prices have been adjusted to better suit Relics. The values that we will initially be looking at are:

• Common slotted Items (15)
  • Uncommon slotted items (45)
  • Rare slotted items (100)

oh yay lets ruin ducats , you hiking baro prices too? -_-

i knew the nyx prime bp farm would not last but like come on! i bearly get the three or four things from baro as it was we do other things i dont need to mostly grind voids fissures more for measly 15 ducats .

tried out today "new-new" fissure system. Took an Ember WoF build with full squad to sabotage mission, pressed 4, ran and did objective, ran towards extraction, looked at my reactants - 3/10 i think (and i picked up everything that spawned) and enemies simply stopped spawning FOREVER. I guess u did not accounted for the fact that when u nerfed focus farms across starmaps and butchered spawn rates in a variety of notes (sabotage, deception etc), u would need enemies to continue spawning, otherwise u can't freaking complete the node.

Second time i did not started the reactor freeze mechanic, traveled towards end first or smtn, then backtracked to reactor room, looked at reactants, had like 6-7/10, then we started it and barely finished it with 10/10 (and one guy could not get his part, because i guess either due to the fact that level changed or S#&$ simply despawned, he could not find last reactant, even though i personally looked for ENTIRE MAP for a beam of light in every nook and cranny)

The fact that Reactants are not vacuumed is "an oversight".

The fact that Reactants have no indicators is "an oversight".

The fact that u can fail in non-endless is "an oversight in square".

I hope new system won't mutate into an average 15min/1 prime part, otherwise what's the point of getting rid of Rotation C whining? 

Hola comunidad de Warframe, les tengo que pedir que ayuden a decirme como se desbloquea la aventura "Una vez despierto" Porque, necesito ir a marte y sin esa mision completada no puedo y tambien necesito hacer una mision del planeta tierra que necesita esa mision, pero viendo en codice/aventuras solo me aparece la de vor que ya la tengo completada, en fin si alguien me puede brindar algun dato o ayuda se los agradeceria mucho!!

Saludos!

16 minutes ago, Tomaslol10 said:

Hola comunidad de Warframe, les tengo que pedir que ayuden a decirme como se desbloquea la aventura "Una vez despierto" Porque, necesito ir a marte y sin esa mision completada no puedo y tambien necesito hacer una mision del planeta tierra que necesita esa mision, pero viendo en codice/aventuras solo me aparece la de vor que ya la tengo completada, en fin si alguien me puede brindar algun dato o ayuda se los agradeceria mucho!!

Saludos!

Wikipedia : As of the Specters of the Rail update, this quest is unlocked through the Mercury Junction, on Venus. The tasks required for any junction can be viewed by mousing over the junction in your Starmap.

ps: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/137-jugadores-ayudando-a-jugadores/

Edited by arm4geddon-117

9 hours ago, Chesty_Puller said:

TBH even with all these attempts to fix things, my disenchantment since "Specters of the Rail" is continuing to grow. Progress is a good thing, but I am just not feeling the direction that the Dev's want to go in anymore. As a Founder, I've been around in this game for quite a while and have logged over 2400 hours playing.  It saddens me to see it becoming not as much fun as it was because of the recent changes. It almost feels like a bait and switch. Maybe its time for me to begin considering other games? It's quite aggravating because I feel DE had a winner the way it was.  My only hope is that something miraculous happens to cause the Dev's to rethink where they are trying to go.

Many more Tenno along with myself feel much the same as Chesty had so eloquently put it. I wasn't sure how to put my frustrations to words and then after reading this post by Chesty_Puller,  felt he had gone inside my head and captured the horror I had been enduring. DE it is imperative you should listen to his post carefully and heed the warnings there because it bears much truth in how many of us are thinking at this point. How many time must it be said that what you are doing to this game is not making us happy?

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:40 PM, Blazej_aka_zymla said:

Bring back the old credit rewards please.

What we get now is pocket change.

Exactly, need that back. I never farmed for credits but the same week Sotr came I had 2 Mil credits and normally it slowly increases  but now it droped to 300k credits  and barely rising.

1 hour ago, b0_on said:

tried out today "new-new" fissure system. Took an Ember WoF build with full squad to sabotage mission, pressed 4, ran and did objective, ran towards extraction, looked at my reactants - 3/10 i think (and i picked up everything that spawned)

There's your problem right there. If you take your time and let fissures continue to spawn instead of rushing through the mission, they spawn enemies with each fissure appearance. The fissures also turn existing enemies into fissure enemies, so if you're killing them too soon, you're screwing yourself out of more enemies to kill.

4 hours ago, tmtke said:

Guys, the old void was no fun for me. It was as annoying as it can be. I have at least 4 prime warframes in the factory missing only one rare component, because I don't have that much time to farm it. Yes, you can be emotionally linked to the tileset, but I was really fed up with that because the gameplay was ultimately boring and repetitve (do x waves of defense a million times to maybe get the needed drop). So don't ever frikkin bring it back. I see that the new system is not polished enough yet, but I see it as a better base to build upon.

wat i wud like (evryone can wish ) is old void tileset with new relic system of loots, before also we used to get reward window evry 5 min/wave now also we wil get same and u can choose, but all drops from the relics we chose at start,

My biggest problem so far is that Kavat breeding seems to be broken. I get an "unknown error" whenever I try to begin a random incubation. I have my segment, my power core, and 10+ DNA samples. Logging out and back in does nothing to fix this.

1 minute ago, PigeonFish said:

There's your problem right there. If you take your time and let fissures continue to spawn instead of rushing through the mission, they spawn enemies with each fissure appearance. The fissures also turn existing enemies into fissure enemies, so if you're killing them too soon, you're screwing yourself out of more enemies to kill.

thats the problem people don wanna wait i was in a sabotage 2 of them finished first so ran to do main mission even after we requested that after fire is on in the tileset, its hard to run and find reactant but nope they didtn listen and just finished went extract as they got their stuff and why wud they wait for others

The 10/10 reactants thing is kinda bad.

Joined a public group, everyone was spread so the void fissures spawned at the end of the map.

It was hard to get the 10/10 reactants because i had to run across the whole map to find where the other players killed the enemies.

Problem is also that they can just go to the extract point where the time starts even when i don't have the 10/10 reactants yet

26 minutes ago, .-KG-..-Ragulab-. said:

Problem is also that they can just go to the extract point where the time starts even when i don't have the 10/10 reactants yet

This keeps happening to me over and over and over. Can't tell you how many time people in public groups have also just run through the level and only allow for 4-5 reactants. DE, this system does not work when you redesign a system within a game that encourages players to run content as fast as possible yet not allow for spawn mechanics to ensure success. I like the idea, the implementation is terrible.

Reactant pick-up should be shared across party members and if everyone in the group used a relic, it might make sense to include void fissure sealing as a part of the mission objective; people couldn't leave until it's sealed.

My 2 cents; I'm over even hunting for prime parts at this point as the group play mechanic isn't intuitive and I'm tired of completing missions and getting no rewards.

Edited by ExhaustedDog

3 minutes ago, ExhaustedDog said:

This keeps happening to me over and over and over. Can't tell you how many time people in public groups have also just run through the level and only allow for 4-5 reactants. DE, this system does not work when you redesign a system within a game that encourages players to run content as fast as possible yet not allow for spawn mechanics to ensure success. I like the idea, the implementation is terrible.

They never intended for people to rush through every mission as quickly as possible. It's not the system that's broken, it's the players. This is why they've done things like nerfing Draco, Spy exp, and mission credit rewards. They're trying to encourage people to play through the content. Impatience is being penalized.

Just now, PigeonFish said:

They never intended for people to rush through every mission as quickly as possible. It's not the system that's broken, it's the players. This is why they've done things like nerfing Draco, Spy exp, and mission credit rewards. They're trying to encourage people to play through the content. Impatience is being penalized.

But not in a capture mission which is supposed to be rushed through