Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

URL]traces_zps6rmelftu.png

Ok, we need a cap on minimum trace limit here since this is now random. Pulled this off of doing a Meso MD run. Can we at least get a minimum of 10 per run since we have to collect the 10 reactant? If fissures closed and kill count are supposed to contribute, then they're clearly not when noted above.

On 7/27/2016 at 3:27 AM, BroPyp said:

And Void Traces don't drop as a resource now, and not even sure a resource booster would buff that. Someone test it maybe?

resource booster works on traces, cos i just got 60 from a mission

6 hours ago, Cryostasisprotoss said:

I don't see the issue with the new system, it works nicely, need some improvement for endless missions but that would be it. Standing around waiting for other people? I guess you had the bad luck of finding noobs or people that still don't know about this system because the reactant drop a lot even in capture I don't have to stand around because there are too many. The only time I have to wait for someone is when they start mid mission and even then I mark the ones that are behind to speed the process.

Most likely a bug. Never happened to me. Now that I think about it, I am very lucky because I almost never find bugs but I always see in the forum a lot of posts about bugs.

really needs to stop landing on exterminates, public runs with people sick of it but farming trace in low level liths, speedballing, when you get in and they are killing before things can be corrupted, then you get to the end with 3/10 reactant and none of the 80 mobs left alive to corrupt for more. edit, mostly huge range world on fire plus max speed from what i've seen, that kills afore corruption can even start.

i've taken to putting people who speedspam like morons not paying any attention at all causing this, on ignore, to try to reduce likelihood of being pubbed in with them, but it underscores the broken stupid of the system as it stands.

i also like how its not landing on excavations etc very often for lith anymore. very fine touch to reduce the loss gain rate on the most common junk type relic by avoiding fissures in missions that can grant relics. then again its been very heavily favoring sabotage, exterminate, and capture for mission types for all fissure types most of the time since 13 landed.

Edited by steelblueskies
note

Arctic Eximus Snow Globe now blocks all radial damage, but will still no longer blocks damage from sources inside the globe. This still allows most non targeted powers that damage enemies to work versus Arctic Eximus within a snow globe.

Fixed it. In short: Explosive weapons no longer hurt Arctic Eximus Globe and all other aspects remain the same.

Ember's WoF, Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm, etc. never hurt nor targeted the Arctic Eximus nor the units inside his Globe until the player went inside of the globe themselves.

The only thing they changed is that explosions from explosive weaponry is null and void against the Arctic Eximus Globe. Now it's imposible for a Simulor, Tonkor, Penta, etc. to pop even a level 1 Arctic Eximus' Globe unless you rely on the damage from the grenade bouncing off of it which is miniscule at best.

Edited by LethalAffliction

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 0:58 AM, Shockwave- said:

just play your own relics, and don't try to enforce anything on anyone. At least not in public squads.

If there was a way to only show this in premade squads and not in public or inside missions I'd be for it.

Those were just my words came out of your mind........

11 hours ago, .-KG-..-Ragulab-. said:

The 10/10 reactants thing is kinda bad.

Joined a public group, everyone was spread so the void fissures spawned at the end of the map.

It was hard to get the 10/10 reactants because i had to run across the whole map to find where the other players killed the enemies.

Problem is also that they can just go to the extract point where the time starts even when i don't have the 10/10 reactants yet

ya this actually happen to me so many times now i am only doin exterminate, as fast reactant

9 hours ago, Rubicon2.0 said:

Another extra awesome thing.

I start Hellas (Mars) Level 13-15 - Exterminate- Grineer - Lith Fissure. I was killing mobs taking reactant till the moment i kill all Grineer mobs and fissure got CLOSSED and i was not possible to continue further and take 10 reactant, i was stay like 10 min and nothing happen, even syndicate show up and Fissure was still close. I let syndicate kill me and nothing happen, so the only possible thing i had to do was to extract and finish the mission with ... nothing.

Be careful boys its a TRAP or BUG ?

Hide contents

So DE  ...

no u just killed them too fast before they can become corrupted, try not to take simulor or aoe weps and let them get corrupted first

15 hours ago, bolivianhighcommander said:

Syndicate rewards are STILL bugged!

Hotfix 13 has come and gone, a new batch of syndicate missions were issued a few hours ago...and nothing has changed!

Hotfix 13  said this bug was fixed.

This is a lie. C'mon DE!

Im at max rank with 4 syndicates, including steel meridian. This is what steel meridian alerts look like right now:

Ker level 20-25. Rescue (defender). Reward 3570

Valefor level 25-30. Sabotage (valiant) Reward 3700

Thon level 30-35. Sabotage (brave) Reward 3650

same here man, and i have been shouting over this from the launch of this update

14 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

Sure but that isn't what DE said so you are still wrong. Stop trying to manipulate it so you come out right. Accept that DE's equation is correct:

"Void Traces cap is now Mastery Rank based (100 + 50 * MR)."

When it is ALL inside the () the it follows OOO, which means 50*18= 900 + 100= 1000.

Dude if u werent so busy finding out when people are wrong , u wud have seen i wasnt talking abt DE and their equation i was simply replying to two guys discussing this equation.

also i cudnt care less wat is the equation as i cudnt care less for traces, since i dont get motivated by carrots when there r are major problems out there like, syndi rep, credit, reactants, ducat nerf etc etc

14 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

Fixed unintentionally reducing Syndicate mission XP rewards as per:

Yeh I still have the wrong syndicate missions. IF something was fixed I don't see the fix.

and yes its not fixed, still S#&$ty missions at max rank and i hav 4 syndi none of them are fixed

12 hours ago, PigeonFish said:

My biggest problem so far is that Kavat breeding seems to be broken. I get an "unknown error" whenever I try to begin a random incubation. I have my segment, my power core, and 10+ DNA samples. Logging out and back in does nothing to fix this.

i had it on the first few hours of SOTR update submitted ticket and i got fixed

What the hell is going on with DE after release of sotr? So many random changes so many broken updates. So now you take this new system that was there only for a few weeks and throw it out of the window. It wasn't a perfect system, certainly needed some fixes. But you replaced it with a really broken one.

Just right now tried to run sabotage mission and we couldn't finish it! Enemies just stopped spawning and we got only 6 reactants. We ran around the ship until the timer started ticking and found nothing. Not to say it was super boring too

5 hours ago, Cryostasisprotoss said:

7? I would imagine one is chesa kubrow as you said.

The one everyone loves but I don't like carrier.

The two kavats.

The kubrow hurass and the kubrow raksa.

I think I am missing one or am I completely wrong?

shade or helios depending on ur prefference also another good one is dirga cause of the sniper rifle and u can put radiation on it  and make th enemy shoot each other

1 hour ago, steelblueskies said:

really needs to stop landing on exterminates, public runs with people sick of it but farming trace in low level liths, speedballing, when you get in and they are killing before things can be corrupted, then you get to the end with 3/10 reactant and none of the 80 mobs left alive to corrupt for more. edit, mostly huge range world on fire plus max speed from what i've seen, that kills afore corruption can even start.

i've taken to putting people who speedspam like morons not paying any attention at all causing this, on ignore, to try to reduce likelihood of being pubbed in with them, but it underscores the broken stupid of the system as it stands.

i also like how its not landing on excavations etc very often for lith anymore. very fine touch to reduce the loss gain rate on the most common junk type relic by avoiding fissures in missions that can grant relics. then again its been very heavily favoring sabotage, exterminate, and capture for mission types for all fissure types most of the time since 13 landed.

that is the problem, people just cant wait to let the enemy get corrupted first, mostly in public matches i shout at start dont kill and let them get corrupted first, sometime people listen sometimes ..well... common sense is not so common anymore

On 7/27/2016 at 10:43 AM, SleepingCobrox said:

Hey Digital Extremes can I just say that syndicate reward points still aren't properly fixed back to original values despite what the patch notes of this hotfix says? 

You need to get 10 Kavat Genetic Codes from scanning Kavats and not just "scan 10 Kavats".

Edited by Sompero

I had a revelation about the Fissure system, and so, a pretty urgent question/issue :

What about Syndicate sacrifices ?

Seriously : what about the disparity in rarity in the sacrifice you must offer to rank up ?

Steel Meridian : Soma Prime Barrel (common) and Trinity Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Arbiter of Hexis : Vectis Prime Stock (RARE) and Saryn Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Cephalon Suda : Lex Prime Receiver (common) and Nova Prime Neuroptics (common).

Perrin Sequence : Scindo Prime Blade (RARE) and Volt Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Red Veil : Fang Prime Handle (common in two relics, Uncommon in one) and Ash Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon two different relics).

New Loka : Orthos Prime Blade (Uncommon) and Nyx Prime Neuroptics (RARE).

Lets be clear : I personnaly don't have to sacrifice whatsoever anytime soon, BUT this this pretty harsh on some players, and/or discourage picking some Syndicates (Hexis, Sequence and Loka) over some "more easy to rank up" others.

This issue already existed before fissures, i reckon, but if there is a time to fix it, it is NOW (well, next hotfix or at the same time than war within, maybe).

Edited by Vansceslas
Native language bleeding into the post.

9 minutes ago, Sight_Zer0 said:

I get that but I got my 10 Genetic codes and the game is asking for 10 more in my incubator!

Did you spend those 10 Genetic Codes when you crafted incubator upgrade because incubator upgrade also requires 10 Genetic Codes.