Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

Sight_Zer0, I understand your dismay (mainly because I have the same issue with how this works too), but could you just avoid multiposting like crazy ? XD

You almost filled a entire page with post, in like 10 minutes. If you want to talk a lot, put a lot in ONE post, not a phrase per post :)

And to answer to you : I really think just having to scan 10 Kavats is a bit low, but having to scan the entire galactic population is a bit high.

DE intention is to make a acquiring a kavat as difficult as acquiring a Kubrow, but I loot far more eggs than scans.

Now having to effectively repeat two times the "10 imprints" scanfest do not scandalize me too much, as the first 10 are for crafting the incubator segment (a one time task).

We need void traces to drop, just not to be effected by Melrose/Hydroid/Ivara. This would theoretically make endless mission types worth the time. Add those trace drops to all void maps for even happier players! :)

41 minutes ago, Eathian said:

We need void traces to drop, just not to be effected by Melrose/Hydroid/Ivara. This would theoretically make endless mission types worth the time. Add those trace drops to all void maps for even happier players! :)

Who is melrose?XD

That could work and not be affected by nekros hidroid or ivara would be perfect at least for me I know that  a lot of players wouldn't like that.

One thing though why are people so obsessed with the void? I hate that tile set now because of endless void grind there. I just wish that DE would add some new planet/moon that would be higher in level that the void. Maybe a sentient planet?

So even with this new update to void fissures Its better than before certainly but theres still no challenge for us older players I mean whats the fun in goin in a mission to oneshot everything with ease?Personally Id like something a bit more challenging that provides rewards for doin it .Right now there is no good reward and no point in stayin for example for a 50min-2h survival or 60-100 wave defence?Where r the old days when we felt rewarded for doin that DE?

Edited by Soukweaver

18 minutes ago, Soukweaver said:

So even with this new update to void fissures Its better than before certainly but theres still no challenge for us older players I mean whats the fun in goin in a mission to oneshot everything with ease?Personally Id like something a bit more challenging that provides rewards for doin it .Right now there is no good reward and no point in stayin for example for a 50min-2h survival or 60-100 wave defence?Where r the old days when we felt rewarded for doin that DE?

I'm sorry this new content doesn't challenge you, but honestly not everything needs to be difficult, and honestly I appreciate the new system far more than the old void system. I see different tyle sets I run different missions, and more than anything I get better rewards I want more consistently rather than a stream of the same prime part during a 50 min survival. Mean if the only reason you were doing those before was because of the prime parts, to me that says the reason you did those long missions, the reason most people did was either to say they could, or because like so many you were chasing something, now if you want to you can, but you don't have to go forever to make a key last cause your running low/out and this is your last shot.

22 minutes ago, Soukweaver said:

Right now there is no good reward and no point in stayin for example for a 50min-2h survival or 60-100 wave defence?

I agree, and with there being no payout for staying in mission for an extended period of time, there is essentially no more end game content unless you want to stay in a mission for that long. Sorties don't qualify either, they're more like dailies.

• Fixed being rewarded 0 Salvage instead of 500 for completing the Venus to Mercury Junction and Earth to Venus Junction.

So how do we obtain that 500 Salvage? I still only have the "1" that i obtained from completing the Earth to Venus Junction.

20 hours ago, Samuel_sfx said:

AbtCcEG.jpg

Hope it is not intentional....

haha

that's pretty funny tbh

It happened to me on Chroma where he was standing the wrong direction and covered up some stats, but you got it pretty bad. 

I think it has something to do with how quickly you transition to the mod page after opening up the arsenal. 

Edited by XIceBladeX
More info

18 hours ago, PigeonFish said:

There's your problem right there. If you take your time and let fissures continue to spawn instead of rushing through the mission, they spawn enemies with each fissure appearance. The fissures also turn existing enemies into fissure enemies, so if you're killing them too soon, you're screwing yourself out of more enemies to kill.

I'm soooooo sorry that i used fully ranked mods and fully formaed Frames and weapons, to complete something, that i already did several hundred times over and over again. I get it, i should take a teapot and babysit a fissure 3 minute each, to "let enemies spawn or be corrupted" each and every single time, so that any mission turn into a 20 campfest. What a marvelous design.

By the way, remind me exactly WHAT CHANGED in all the missions that i am supposed to run to get something? I still see exact same tilesets, exact same enemies (or their void variations which i saw thousands of times already) with exact same objectives, whats new bro? What am i missing? Yellow Discoballs ? Oh i know what changed, now there is no point to go beyond rotation A in anything at all, unless u farm for Prime Access relics stuff, since u won't get anything valuable anyway.