Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

Recommended Posts

didnt even know that tuesday is a monday in canada ;) well better late then never i guess.....thx 4 the fissure change

 

btw: no nekros prime or nekros change?

Edited by wathor88
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LegionCynex said:

lol, yeah no, we're getting hotfixs, until its ready, don't get your hopes up  

When a youtuber says that this is the last hotfix before a huge update

And then your hopes and dreams are broken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Your Equipped Relic information will now be shown in the Squad info dropdown box (where Equipped Dragon keys appears).

 

Did a loud awkward clap when I read this. This is all I wanted <3 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no fix for Sapping Osprey orbs being un-killable while airborne?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With those change i may like the new prime system ; Good job DE :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BroPyp said:

This is my question too. Can you acquire more than one item from the void relic when doing multiple fissures in one of their respective missions?

They hinted to it on devstream 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

and so public sessions will end up in host migrations because u did not bring what host would have wanted u to bring

*closes public mathcmaking forever*

Yeah this is going to be a nightmare. Someone starts a mission, you join public, they see yoru relic,quit, now you have to join again, and again and again.

Essentially if there are a couple of people trying to find someone with a radient relic they can tie up the public matchmaking so it's impossible to start a public mission. You can also get someone sitting at the start of a mission waiting for people to join, see the relics, quit start another mission, wait for people to join quit, etc. So when I join pulbic, the likely hood of at least one of the people I joined quitting is going to get pretty high.

 

Sorry I like having no idea what relic people have, just play your own relics, and don't try to enforce anything on anyone. At least not in public squads.

If there was a way to only show this in premade squads and not in public or inside missions I'd be for it.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

As for Baro Ki’Teer and his upcoming goodies this week, his prices have been adjusted to better suit Relics. The values that we will initially be looking at are:

  • Common slotted Items (15)
  • Uncommon slotted items (45)
  • Rare slotted items (100)

These testing values are highly subject to change. Please, plan and spend accordingly. 

EDIT: nevermind

Edited by HugeNob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

“Endless” Void Fissure missions are now truly endless with the exception of Defense and Interception. 

So.... Only survival and excavation ?

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

Yeah this is going to be a nightmare. Someone starts a mission, you join public, they see yoru relic,quit, now you have to join again, and again and again.

Essentially if there are a couple of people trying to find someone with a radient relic they can tie up the public matchmaking so it's impossible to start a public mission. You can also get someone sitting at the start of a mission waiting for people to join, see the relics, quit start another mission, wait for people to join quit, etc. So when I join pulbic, the likely hood of at least one of the people I joined quitting is going to get pretty high.

 

Sorry I like having no idea what relic people have, just play your own relics, and don't try to enforce anything on anyone. At least not in public squads.

If there was a way to only show this in premade squads and not in public or inside missions I'd be for it.

only show in vote screen could be understandable but showing in the mission. yeah it's dumb

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright; I did a quick Void Fissure run and I will now tell you all what I experienced:

1: The Fissure seems to stalk players and Corrupt enemies before the player gets a chance to eliminate them; during the brief Corruption process, enemies will be blinded in a similar animation to Excalibur's Radial Blind and cannot be hurt during the animation. 

2: Reactants seem to drop at a high rate in Crossfire from corrupted enemies (a version of Exterminate), which pleases me and I am glad they did this.

3: When the Void Fissure "exploded", I got the Corrupted stat (which I believe affected my Akstilleto Prime?) and had that until the duration expired, I believe. I also got 20 Void Traces (which is a really nice amount per run) at the end of the mission.

Overall, I think this rework was done rather well from this quick examination and it no longer feels like a chore to have to find the fissure; the fissure instead comes to you and follows you as you go along. Nice work DE! :smile: 

EDIT: Made a separate thread on this.

Edited by YellowVolt
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A new AXI V3 RELIC will be obtainable in the wild that contains a mix of items from the vaulted Relics that contained Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime. 

irritating

Edited by -CSN-Yuheri
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

When a youtuber says that this is the last hotfix before a huge update

And then your hopes and dreams are broken

Devs said it'll happen in August, so it'll happen soon™. Unless it gets delayed anyway, which is very possible.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Samedi-N7 said:

were nekros changes? DE u promise

What about the archwing fix? :(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Arctic Eximus Snow Globe blocks radial damage, but will no longer block damage from sources inside the globe. This allows most non targeted powers that damage enemies to work versus Arctic Eximus within a snow globe. 

Right, so when are our snow globes going to be as effective as theirs?

Also, still nothing for the alert-but-not enemies bug?

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

As for Baro Ki’Teer and his upcoming goodies this week, his prices have been adjusted to better suit Relics. The values that we will initially be looking at are:

  • Common slotted Items (15)
  • Uncommon slotted items (45)
  • Rare slotted items (100)

These testing values are highly subject to change. Please, plan and spend accordingly. 

 

Wait these changes went live? DE really should have given us the heads up that these changes were coming. They said they were THINKING about doing this. What about people who didn't sell all those nyx bps they had?

If they had sold them, then DE comes back and changes their mind, since they were only "considering it" then they were screwed. I'm not sure people would have run out and sold all their items based on a "maybe". But now if they didn't sell them they are screwed?

DE you really should have posted something a week back saying "next hotfix coming monday/tuesday Baro's prices for prime items will cahnge to : XYZ". and give people a few days to deal with their inventories before making the change.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Still no fix for:

Rewards window persisting for clients after loading onto raid's next stage making them unable to play.

• J3 Jordas Golem being movable by the players on the JV trial.

• JV trial crashing the host when they enter the golem for the first nerve:

  Reveal hidden contents

• Players in same session getting different arcane rewards:

  Reveal hidden contents

• Polearms and scythes holsters being displaced.

• Orokin Moon puzzles displaying correctly for the host only.

 

I've done a few successful JVs after it crashed 5 times for me..seems to be fixed at least for me and my group tho..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...