[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

9 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Are scythes still floating next to our Warframes? 

Yup.

BTW @[DE]Megan, what's happened to the Archwing and Nekros changes? Did they not make the cut unfortunetely? :( Oh well, hopefully Nekros can get bundled a PBR update with the change though! (unless the Art team's fully heads on new content already :P)

EDIT: Snap it, just remembered it: Would desecrate toggle work for Hotfixing on consoles? I mean, if the console update plan's still the same as on Friday and this cuts SotR for console Tenno, the update will have to include Nekros Prime in, so...

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

When a youtuber says that this is the last hotfix before a huge update

And then your hopes and dreams are broken

What youtuber told you that?, you shuold NEVER take into account what a youtuber says, no matter how meny subs they have

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You will be given a random amount of Void Trace as well after collecting enough Reactant

This is not enough information, again and again you post something cryptic like this in patch notes.

Please elaborate.

• Upvote 11

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

As for Baro Ki’Teer and his upcoming goodies this week, his prices have been adjusted to better suit Relics. The values that we will initially be looking at are:

• Common slotted Items (15)
  • Uncommon slotted items (45)
  • Rare slotted items (100)

These testing values are highly subject to change. Please, plan and spend accordingly.

Ya'all left out vaulted stuffs! (Loki, Bo, Ankyros, Rhino etc. are still having the old ducat prices)

• Upvote 1

I finished mission Fissure and lost my reward (Fragor Prime BP) bc of patch. It didn't appear after patch too.

Same for my friend.

Sadness.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed unintended connection between Critical Chance and Kubrow base damage (this only worked for domesticated Kubrows; Kavats, and hostile companions did not have this behavior). 
  • Increased Kubrow's base damage 150% and base Critical Damage multiplier from 1.6x to 3x so that for a Kubrow fitted with Rank 10 Maul Mod and Rank 10 Bite Mod the average damage would be almost exactly the same as before.

So you grandfathered the damage boost for kubrows and kavat don't get any increase in base damage or crit multi? ;_; #kavatclawsmatter

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some Kubrow imprints not being listed when breeding a new Kubrow.

@[DE]Megan getting Unknown error now.

Gas5mce.png

Edited by Tiherry

....or how i learned to <3 the RED TEXT ... Thanks for this latest patch Dev's <3

RED%20text%2007.26.2016_zpsutjsqfli.png

Edited by Bladereap3r
spelling

There is no longer just one 'Void Fissure', Void Fissures can occur again and again as the Void's corrupting energy tears through the Solar System. Fissures now spawn dynamically throughout the level near groups of enemies. The Fissure will corrupt any nearby enemies immediately after spawning. This buffs the enemy, and resets their health/shields. It will also spawn a couple Orokin units along with them, some being Eximus after a certain amount of Fissures. Fissures despawn after a period of time.

The corrupted and newly spawned Orokin units have a chance to drop Reactant, which are auto pickups (no more context action). Once you collect enough, you qualify for the Void Projection reward, and one of your weapons or your Warframe will be buffed for a short period of time based on Era of Void Relic brought. You will be given a random amount of Void Trace as well after collecting enough Reactant. Fissures will continue to spawn throughout the mission.

You know, I'm honestly curious now. Has... has the DE staff actually READ the material related to void fissures? Do you guys not know how pointlessly overcomplicated you made it? I mean, sure, once you learn it, it's fine, whatever... I just can't imagine the new system seeming very appealing to a new player also trying to figure everything else out. I thought the whole idea of the various revamps you've been working on was to make the game MORE appealing to new players in order to make up for all the old ones you've lost.

• Upvote 12

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Odonata crafting costs and replaced Control Module with Neurodes for better new user experience/path. 

LOL hahahahaha......ha....

• Upvote 12

where's the nekros update? I want that desecrate change...can finally friggin fight with him instead of just spamming desecrate the whole game.

• Upvote 2

Sooo, after months of silence, u finally "clarify your position" on arctic nullifier bubbles and the fact that they blocked powers, by saying: "yep, we added another poor mans nullifier, have fun". Gee, thanks. 

Still no fix for interception broken spawn rates on like half of the star chart maps in full squads (according to SoTR patch notes they were mostly buffed across the board which is simply not true as soon as you bother to check some of them, examples being Mars - Alator, Mercury - Odin, Ceres - Cinxia, Jupiter - Callisto etc).

Still no fix for months old Convergence bug, when it simply stops spawning for everyone and the reason for that being is host considered AFK by the game, so no convergence for anyone.

Still no fix for syndicate enemies spawning during invasions in space or some other "transitional space" which results in being unable to backtrack and kill them.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Aebara said:

Fissures will continue to spawn throughout the mission.

So, I can get more than 10 traces by default a mission now is what you're telling me?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A new AXI V3 RELIC will be obtainable in the wild that contains a mix of items from the vaulted Relics that contained Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime.

Wait, I might be reading this wrong, but can you still get Vaulted prime parts?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Heniker said:

Ya'all left out vaulted stuffs! (Loki, Bo, Ankyros, Rhino etc. are still having the old ducat prices)

THey should, they are not common, uncommon or rare, they are vaulted. Their rarity is the same as when it when in the vault... People farmed them that way so they shoudl stay the same.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TEDman390 said:

No, it just means that some of other parts that were in the same Relics got bundled up into a new Relic.

Edited by Poke007

As long as you still have the relics yes.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

where's the nekros update? I want that desecrate change...can finally friggin fight with him instead of just spamming desecrate the whole game.

Likely they are going to bundle the desecrate change (and maybe other stuff, idk) with the release of Nekros Prime.

Similar to how they released the minelayer rework for Vauban with Vauban Prime.

I believe they are referring to the non-vaulted primes that were listed in the relics that contained the vaulted Primes, like parts for the Vectis Prime and so on.

• Upvote 3