Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update DE, the changes to void fissures sounds promising. Unfortunately, I now have some things to complain about.

Still no fix for:

- Enemy Ignis' range being seemingly infinite and not being hindered by walls. I know we can shoot enemies through walls with it, but for enemies to be able to do it is completely broken. For a single Hyekka Master to be able to knock down nearly an entire squad almost instantaneously, and to be able to get us before we even hear/see her, it's absolutely ridiculous. Please fix this, it's incredibly annoying.

- Not entirely sure if this is a bug, but non-bullet based weapons seem to be unaffected by Zephyr's Turbulence. I was getting one-shot by Ignis', Ogris', missiles from grineer Hellion's, etc. I don't recall this being the case before, and it basically makes the ability useless once those types of enemies spawn.

- Smeeta Kavats only having an ugly pug-like face. I obviously haven't incubated a Kavat since this hotfix, but I assume this hasn't changed because it's not in the update notes. DE, this needs to be fixed. I have 1 Adarza that looks perfectly fine, and 4 Smeeta that all have that hideous butthole of a face and practically no ears. I want a normal looking Smeeta gosh dangit!

- Archwing movement being way too imprecise and difficult to control. It feels like rolling a bowling ball around rather than flying an awesome space-mech. It feels like it just has a single thruster in the back and no maneuvering thrusters. Also, shooting a gun while flying any direction besides the direction you're shooting looks absolutely $&*&*#(%&. Bullets cannot take 90 degree turns after leaving the barrel of a gun...and it looks stupid whenever it happens. I want the original strafing/aiming back please, and a lot of other players do too.

As far as I am reading for the post, I am getting that endless fissures are not that endless in term of rewards, because you still get only one reward regardless of time spent so why not make it so that we can bring more than one relic to the mision? That would be only for endless of course.

it should be possible to farm endless void traces in ENDLESS missions

even after the fissure is "closed" there are still spawning orokin enemies but we cant get more traces after we reached 10 reactants

edit: and why the hell are enemies invulnerable while turning into orokin 

Edited by RAZORLIGHT

Thank you for the fixes. But I do have a  few question's... When will the camera changes for the archwing missions commence? as well, have you looked into players screens being locked after finishing a mission? you literally have to log out, and back in to play some times. And the last question is about the credit drop rate. The amount of credits that you get now, is extremely small... like you used to be able to farm a couple of good places for credits,especially when your ALWAYS building, stuff in the foundary, and trading. Will you possibly up the credit drop rate,so  it will be worth while to do mass building, and trading? This will make it difficult for the newer player to actually build weps, farms ect, and even trading is slightly difficult for them. Do a poll, and you will see. Ive been with you guys for a very long time, and you have an epic game that you created. The hardcore gamers and supporter's such as my self, want this company/game to be the best, and not go under like many others. Please keep up the good work, and look into the questions that have been asked. Sorry this was long, but it needs to be stated. Thank you for reading this...

Warframe Cafe.... Hypu

1 hour ago, Sir_Karrasko said:

Archwing changes  today?

Hahahaha ! ... You wish, like I did, but no.

Still no fixes for the missing vanished enemy codex entries, either.

Nor for the nightmare missions, or archwing research costs, or ... well, I still got further complaint about the update but quite frankly, ATM, I don't feel like DE (or anybody else) actually cares about feedback, so I don't see why I should bother.

Edit: any reasons as for why my post was edited to remove the (at)[DE]Megan I typed ? Also, I believe my post is not the only one ...

Edited by Alenn_Tax

19 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

Why not just put drop tables in the game somehow so we can see for ourselves in the navigation menu?  Especially what we can expect to see on whichever planets we are visiting.

You mean for the Prime Parts? or something else?

Since the drop tables for each relic are shown in the relic segment area.

52 minutes ago, Blazej_aka_zymla said:

Bring back the old credit rewards please.

What we get now is pocket change.

THIS ^ I paid quite a bunch for prime accessories including 90 days of boosters and spending over half of them receiving what would've been the unboosted amount because you cut it all in half is pretty much false advertising. Also, while i technically don't need to give a darn with my 20 million saved up, this situation is VERY painfull to new players, if they didn't receive the benefit of a 7 day booster for using a referral link. It's semi impossible to even get a first set of gear built with this little credit income and don't get me started on spending 50000 on the Lex as i always recommend new players for a good starter secondary that doesn't have a large building time attached to it.

We are also still facing the issue that Neural Sensors only drop on Jupiter and new players need to fulfill a now gargantuan amount of tasks before they get to that planet. No more quick boss-taxis with the planet unlocked afterwards means building a second frame can be literally impossible without spending platinum to buy neural sensors. Maybe it's time they finally get a second home. Lorewise they've always been "produced in grineer factories" so why not put them as drop on phobos? Reached sooner, and we dont REALLY need THAT many planets dropping Morphics, at that point in time new players will already have access to morphics from Mercury, and it won't affect veterans farming on Jupiter in a tangible way :)

Still, thank you VERY much for the huge effort to pull together the pieces after the SoTR (let's call it) "Impact". Time to hop ingame and try if this makes prime farming even slower and/or more entertaining.

One last request, since Baro's Ducat values differ based on rarity now, can we PLEASE get a display of rarity attached to the rewards choosable at mission end? even if i memorize the 6 items out of my personal relic, a teammate's relic might contain items i don't have memorized and i don't wanna memorize the rarity of every single prime part (because i well and truely do NOT have the time to tab out during that end of mission cutscreen or it will just pick my own reward every time)

1 minute ago, Cryostasisprotoss said:

As far as I am reading for the post, I am getting that endless fissures are not that endless in term of rewards, because you still get only one reward regardless of time spent so why not make it so that we can bring more than one relic to the mision? That would be only for endless of course.

This could work I guess, but would still mean you are using 1 relic for 1 part. Which seems fair, I suppose.

I get that warframe is free and DE are doing all they can to make everything available. But I really liked getting rewards in A - A - B then anticipating what I would get in rotation C. Instead they should make it so that endless missions reset the fissures in rotation C, as well as our reactant count.

This would allow us to be awarded for patiently farming/grinding for the part that we want, and per rotation C increase the number of rewards by 1 item that can still be selected every 20 minutes. This would give us the bonus of being able to get void traces after every 10 reactant we all acquire. The maximum possible amount of reactant per 1 hour of grinding an endless fissure mission would then be 240 traces (10 reactant pickups for every 4 rotations, awarding after completing the fissures at C1, C2, C3, C4) given you are extremely lucky and got the maximum of 30 from RNG.

So for example, say I got a forma BP and then a prime part in rotation C, the first 20 minutes. I should be able to end the game with the choice of taking my forma BP and prime part, or selecting from what my squadmates got and vice-versa. So I could select Player123's Vauban Prime BP, and another guys Fragor Prime BP.

The amount of rewards allowed per relic should cap at 4, meaning each fissures mission can last up to an hour each time and be increasingly more rewarding up to that point. 

Starting to wonder that my self to be honest..  I mean a good company would be concerned with the feedback of the people that is supporting them. Seeing from where they came to where they are now, and attempting to get to. If they dont listen, then they will fail like many others. 

please please remove the orthos,lesion and reaper from my knee cap they have been there so long my volt and inaros have had there legs amputated due to gangrene setting in,  since they have been lodged there through all 13 patches

2 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

We are also still facing the issue that Neural Sensors only drop on Jupiter and new players need to fulfill a now gargantuan amount of tasks before they get to that planet. No more quick boss-taxis with the planet unlocked afterwards means building a second frame can be literally impossible without spending platinum to buy neural sensors. Maybe it's time they finally get a second home. Lorewise they've always been "produced in grineer factories" so why not put them as drop on phobos? Reached sooner, and we dont REALLY need THAT many planets dropping Morphics, at that point in time new players will already have access to morphics from Mercury, and it won't affect veterans farming on Jupiter in a tangible way :)

Yeah, phobos for neural sensors would be great.

3 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

So if you go in with a group of 4 people you cant leave until all everyone gets 10 reactants ?

So if Im reading this right Trace framing is endless but still only 1 reward per mission ?

You can leave. If you leave and someone doesn't have 10 reactants though they won't roll a reward at the end of the mission like if they hadn't brought a relic at all. Have ran into some idiots like that already that don't pick up reactants. 

14 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

- Smeeta Kavats only having an ugly pug-like face. I obviously haven't incubated a Kavat since this hotfix, but I assume this hasn't changed because it's not in the update notes. DE, this needs to be fixed. I have 1 Adarza that looks perfectly fine, and 4 Smeeta that all have that hideous butthole of a face and practically no ears. I want a normal looking Smeeta gosh dangit!

8 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

You mean for the Prime Parts? or something else?

Since the drop tables for each relic are shown in the relic segment area.

No.  I mean the Relics themselves.  If you had a way of showing on the map where Relics are likely to drop it would be easier for people to find them.  Maybe a drop down of the relics that would show you the relics and let you choose the planet directly from there, similar to the alerts.

This hotfix made it impossible to gain any conclave standing, or complete any challenges.

No matter what gamemode (public of course) you pick or who you play with, you will not get any credit/mod reward at the end, as well as no standing and no completed challenges despite them showing as completed in the result screen.