Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

[DE]Megan

it appears that they are focused on what they specifically talked about during the dev stream.. and not taking notice of the other issues... they are actually making it harder for newer players to access frames and weps. It will take them much longer to grind for the gear.. and dont let me talk about the credit costs to build stuff.. I have some newer players in my clan, and they mainly talk about the costs of stuff,and how they dont have enough credits to build what they want, and just to get to 1mill credits takes for ever now, and they will not be able to trade the Prime mods if they wanted to, because of the lack of funds, DE please fix this so your player base wont drop, and you wont have that look that you do not listen to feed back.

So common Baro items will be 15 ducats, uncommon ones will be 45 ducats, and rare ones will be 100 ducats?

I'm pretty sure he's yet to sell a common item, unless you mean common for him.

Prices really should be different for each item, 

absolute max value ideas,

Shoulder/leg armor, 50 ducats + 40000 credits.

Chest armor, 75 ducats, +60000 credits.

Syandana, 90 ducats + 75000 credits.

Sugatra, 30 ducats, + 15000 credits.

Sigil, 60 ducats, 45000 credits.

Primed Mod, 300 ducats, +250000 credits.

Hunter Mark, 20 ducats, +10000 credits.

Unique weapons, (like Mara Detron), 400 ducats + 350000 credits.

Prisma weapons, 350 ducats, 250000 credits.

Edited by General_Durandal

3 minutes ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

we should gain 1-2 void traces per reactant so we can farm them endlessly at endless missions

This is where we are all misunderstanding. They call them "endless" missions and while they very well could not end if you so choose, the rewards are the exact same in terms of void traces and prime parts.

Lets assume you got 13 traces from your first roll of the dice on picking up 10 reactant:

Stay for 10 minutes, get 1 reward and 13 traces.

Stay for 20 minutes, get 1 reward and 13 traces.

Stay for 30 minutes, get 1 reward and 13 traces.

Stay for 1000 minutes, get 1 reward and 13 traces.

Edited by BroPyp

1 minute ago, General_Durandal said:

So common Baro items will be 15 ducats, uncommon ones will be 45 ducats, and rare ones will be 100 ducats?

ideas,

The ducat prices are for players selling items for ducats. Not the ducat prices of what Baro Ki'teer sells

3 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

No, those are ducat prices for items from relics. A Nyx Prime Blueprint now sells for 15 ducats instead of 50 because she's a common reward from relics. 

Edited by Luneth

3 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

absolute max value ideas,

This is going to destroy the new players...... they might not even have the funds to buy the items or even get in a trade for them.... you dont nerf your currency, you boost it to compensate for the drastic changes that are taking place..

3 minutes ago, Sight_Zer0 said:

I am not worried about how to obtain prime items. But the prices of those items in the trade chat feels like people cannot get platinum as easy now as before the void changes!

*cough* Well, you can still make some good plat from rare/primed mods & sortie weapons. So there's that.

If im right now endless void fissures can drop in one mission right?! So I wanted to ask if a squad of 4 members went in and made 2 fissures will they select 2 rewards from 8 or 1 from 4...also will the selected fissure be consumed more than one time in a mission???

Thanks!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed unintentionally reducing Syndicate mission XP rewards as per:

Doesn't look fixed. At max Syndicate rank, the titles of the missions still represent the first 3 tiers (versus the last three, eg. Principled, Authentic, Lawful instead of Lawful, Crusader, Maxim) and all missions reward between 3500-4000 standing instead of closer to 9k at the highest tier. When you say "XP" are you referring to the STANDING that the linked thread was about or the actual experience rewarded by the mission?

On an unrelated note, still waiting on a fix for scythes and polearms being holstered in the wrong position.