Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Persian" Kavats

Auramaru

1 minute ago, Neptlude said:

Yes I would still want it =w=. 

Well alright, this pretty much so far makes you the only person I've ever seen that actually likes this look so far. And I've seen A LOT of complaints towards this design.

29 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Well alright, this pretty much so far makes you the only person I've ever seen that actually likes this look so far. And I've seen A LOT of complaints towards this design.

Well you can add me, i love my pathetic looking smeeta, so ugly it's cute :3

I wish this thing was never included in the game. It looks poorly made and doesn't fit the body at all. I scanned over 100 kavats over the course of three days just to incubate one and bam, I get that. I can't even trade imprints from it because nobody wants this thing. Incubating a new kavat now, if it has this face again I'm flipping it.

DE WHY

1 hour ago, DerMetzgermeister said:

I wish this thing was never included in the game. It looks poorly made and doesn't fit the body at all. I scanned over 100 kavats over the course of three days just to incubate one and bam, I get that. I can't even trade imprints from it because nobody wants this thing. Incubating a new kavat now, if it has this face again I'm flipping it.

DE WHY

You can always try PMing Syln and Neptlude up there, those two say they want this sort of cat.

Can you please include some kind of gene masking kit that'll let us change our Kavat's faces? I got two of those floppy eared, saggy faced abominations in a row and just wtf, I worked hard farming those Kavat DNAs. Give us an ability to change their faces PLEASE

6 hours ago, Tuxie said:

Can you please include some kind of gene masking kit that'll let us change our Kavat's faces? I got two of those floppy eared, saggy faced abominations in a row and just wtf, I worked hard farming those Kavat DNAs. Give us an ability to change their faces PLEASE

Think having RNG select different faces and tails was the idea when breeding Kavats an i doubt DE will give us the option to change them anytime soon if at all to be honest. I'd suggest doing what people have had to with Kubrows for the last 2 years when getting one they didn't like which is consign and simply breed another and hope for different random traits (understandably farming DNA sucks still atm).

Failing that see if you can find someone willing to trade for one you do like. After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder or so they say.