Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KillerReapers Is now recruiting.

jekopHUN

The Topic is not in use.!

Recently revived storm clan LF members (old and new players + MR does NOT matter). Most of the research is done (right now Sydon, Knux, and, Shaku, Elytron and Amesha parts needs resources). Colour research is in progress.  I want to make this clan a friendly clan with helpful  members. After we have enough member we want to do Raids , Lunaro matches and much more.

Clan emblem (sry for the bad res):

kq6NZKd.png

Edited by jekopHUN

Legion of the Tennos ( Alliance ) is aiming to achieve the common goal. I would like to have your clan as a part of our alliance. 

Hope we can work together. If you're already in an Alliance or do not wish to join , I will comply with your decision. Thank you. :D

9 minutes ago, T30_KNDY said:

Legion of the Tennos ( Alliance ) is aiming to achieve the common goal. I would like to have your clan as a part of our alliance. 

Hope we can work together. If you're already in an Alliance or do not wish to join , I will comply with your decision. Thank you. :D

Unfortunately we are in an alliance but they are not active. And becouse I'm not the clan warlord i cant exit from it. If i can i'll try to do something about it. I'll send a message if i can do anything.  PLS inform me if this offer will be outdated. Thank you for the chance and thank you for your patient. :) 

PS: my main goal right now will be getting new members if i can contact the warlord or the member with proper power I'll let you know everything.

Edited by jekopHUN

3 minutes ago, jekopHUN said:

Unfortunately we are in an alliance but they are not active. And becouse I'm not the clan warlord i cant exit from it. If i can i'll try to do something about it. I'll send a message if i can do anything.  PLS inform me if this offer will be outdated. Thank you for the chance and thank you for your patient. :) 

PS: my main goal right now will be getting new members if i can contact the warlord or the member with proper power I'll let you know everything.

We're a new alliance too so I will only ask if your clan would take the chances with us.