Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kysmus

" Chroma parts" required for Chroma-warframe

Hi Community and (hopefully) Warframe-Team

Some days ago I started playing "the new strange" mission because i wanted to get the Chroma-Warframe.

I already farmed the Volt- and Ember Neuroptics, the Saryn Systems and the Frost Chassis, because i read, this is what i need instead of special "Chroma parts".

When i finished the Quest and got the Chroma Blueprint, I tried to build it in the forge. And heres my problem:

The game tells me I need 

-Chroma Neuroptics

-Chroma Chassis

-Chroma Systems and

-Volt Neuroptics

to build the Chroma Warframe. Everywhere in the internet I tried to look it up, it just said, that I need Frost Chassis, Saryn Systems, Ember Neuroptics and (the only matching thing) Volt Neuroptics.

Is there anyone else with this kind of bug? Is it a bug at all? How do i get the Chroma parts? please help me if you know more about this.

OK I found out its NOT a bug. For everyone with the same problem, heres the solution:

chroma-blueprint: complete "the new strange" quest

neuroptics-, chassis- and systems blueprint: complete the missions that link saturn and uranus, uranus and neptun, neptun and plut

I hope I helped. 

You were correct in that this was formerly the method by which Chroma was constructed. With the advent of Star Chart 2.0, the blueprint requirements have changed to what your post shows: now the individual parts are Chroma-specific, and are awarded upon completion of certain Junctions.  Easier to obtain, but removes the RP/lore aspect from Chroma's construction.

None of this is a damn answer, why does warframe community always troll like this?

"Check the wiki" - it's EMPTY of info on where to get Volt neuros since rework.

"It's a clan item" - that's not an answer, wiki doesn't explain this crap. WIki is useless since rework in fact visitting it is a waste of time.

"It drops at X and it's just RNG" -i've done lek grill dozens of times, i have 3 ash parts from it ffs, until someone VIDEO RECORDS volt neuros dropping from him, i call BS.

This community trolls too much to trust a damn thing a single one of you says.

3 hours ago, PurePhoenix said:

"Check the wiki" - it's EMPTY of info on where to get Volt neuros since rework.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Volt

Acquisition

Volt's blueprint and components can be researched and purchased from the Tenno Research Lab.

"It's a clan item" - that's not an answer, wiki doesn't explain this crap.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research

WIki is useless since rework in fact visitting it is a waste of time.

lolno

i've done lek grill dozens of times, i have 3 ash parts from it ffs, until someone VIDEO RECORDS volt neuros dropping from him, i call BS.

... wha? Why would you think Lech Kril drops Volt parts? He drops Frost / Trinity parts on Mars / Ceres, respectively.