[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

The time of great change is upon us my fellow Tenno!  The void is going boom! and... wait... crap... Does that mean Vor has a way back into normal space???

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

Data-yes.gif

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I love you guys T.T

• Upvote 1

My right hand say "yes, i've waiting some weeks for SotR, wooot !!!"

But my left hand say "when i've see the patch 13 for PC and PC players feedbacks, i'm ready to wait some weeks more for have the best SotR on PS4"

I'm affraid to see than infinite excav or surv can't really being infinite for relics or traces, because it's one of the most important things i want to do on PS4 when the SotR update and 13th patch is live on PS4 :´( so pleased, released some more patchs for PS4 with SotR and with this changes a lot of peoples wants (maybe you loot your relic loot and traces when you have the 10 reactants and you can choose an othe Relic after that... and when you pick up a reactant your allies have a reactant too for have the 10 reactants prerequiste at same time. And for traces if for ex i loot 20 traces my allies got the same ; it's best if you play with friends for ex doing 1000 Traces for have 10 Radiants relics after that and directly doing this 10 Radiants relics with your friends i think :)

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

awesome thank you very much dev team^^

• Upvote 3

Take your time, DE.  I need to savor endless void prime part drops while it lasts!

Then again, I also want those Kavats and finally MR22. :)

Lastly, any possible new trophies with SotR update?  Or is that only for the major War Within update later?  Thanks.

• Upvote 4