[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

My math or theory: Vauban PA ended Aug 9th, last chance for Nyx PA before vault till Aug 18th, Nekros PA release Aug 18th. I can bet that the goal for DE is release SotR before Nekros PA to give us option farming for him with new system and also as @(PS4)HepcatQstated Nekros PA will be included in patch. In this cases i expect the SotR will be deployed at Aug 11 or 16th

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

8 hours ago, (PS4)jynxofxaos said:

I'm not posting this to be negative but in hopes someone from DE reads this.  To not update console players at all on where we stand is immensely frustrating.  I understand that you have certain guidelines you must follow in order to get this next update live, but to have someone from your staff simply update this thread with anything would be the professional and polite thing to do.  Even a message that you are back from vacation and are working on this would be better than silence. This kind of treatment is why many of my friends have stopped playing your game.  If this is true you do not care about your console community I think that is a shame as many of us on console do care about your game.  Maybe being a small company you just lack etiquette guidelines most companies have and that is something you could look at improving.  There are numerous games that are free to play and otherwise that are on console that handle this kind of update in much better ways and I hope you can figure a way to improve this as it is becoming very disheartening to many of us to feel like second class Tenno. I started playing about a year ago and it seems your communication with console players is slowly getting worse. I have purchased every prime access since I started playing more to help support a small company than to get new content. As an independent publisher myself I know how hard being small can be.  I would urge any console Tenno to refuse to buy platinum or the next prime access until you address these issues perhaps a hit to your wallets will make someone at DE notice the 200,000 plus players who feel left in the wind.  Anyway it's doubtful anyone will read this from DE or even less that anyone will care as you already have our money  but maybe it will encourage players to hold out feeding the beast until you treat console players like a real part of your player base. 

I apologize in advance for my English and good day. 

First of all if you've been playing for a year or so you'd know how this works. PC first, bugs get worked out, if it's stable enough at that point they begin the coding process for ps4/xbox, then it goes to cert so that Sony can make sure it doesn't brick your ps4, then DE gets the ok to release it. This stuff takes time. It has to be stable. Unless you want a $400 paper weight. And if people want to quit playing because its "taking to long," well then so be it. If your a small developer like you claim to be, you'd know that. Unless your making apps for phones, which isn't that hard. So chill with your negativity, asking people to not buy into this game? Seriously? Yeah it takes a while, sometimes its a month sometimes its a week. All depends on how busy they are and the situation the builds bring. And yeah I'm defending them, their doing their job and people wanna throw rocks at them. As for an update to the process, if you have Twitter or if you watch Drew on the stream he answered it several times. I don't know why people get so caught up in how long an update takes. There's other games to play while you wait. And there's also real life stuff you could be doing to while you wait. Like taking a vacation, camping, fishing, hunny hunting, you know, life. 

• Upvote 8

No cert submission last night?  Hmm.  Then I assume DE is waiting until Friday to submit to cert.  Although DE has been favoring Tuesdays to release updates (though they have released updates on other days in the past).  I have to believe that Tuesday August 9th is the deadline to submit.  If so, then are we suppose to expect a double whammy of SotR U1.1 and Nekros Prime together on August 16th?

Sounds like fun.  :thumbsup:

We should just get an answer from

DE that they are still working on it or testing out console version to assure no bugs are left uncheck. Feedback, comment and respond is all we want which is great to do. 

DE would also have someone create a thread of what would be in Spectors of rail so we have something to read and look forward. 

I was really looking forward for this update that I spend money on platinum and my account is still negative. Show to DE I love this game.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

First of all if you've been playing for a year or so you'd know how this works. PC first, bugs get worked out, if it's stable enough at that point they begin the coding process for ps4/xbox, then it goes to cert so that Sony can make sure it doesn't brick your ps4, then DE gets the ok to release it. This stuff takes time. It has to be stable. Unless you want a $400 paper weight. And if people want to quit playing because its "taking to long," well then so be it. If your a small developer like you claim to be, you'd know that. Unless your making apps for phones, which isn't that hard. So chill with your negativity, asking people to not buy into this game? Seriously? Yeah it takes a while, sometimes its a month sometimes its a week. All depends on how busy they are and the situation the builds bring. And yeah I'm defending them, their doing their job and people wanna throw rocks at them. As for an update to the process, if you have Twitter or if you watch Drew on the stream he answered it several times. I don't know why people get so caught up in how long an update takes. There's other games to play while you wait. And there's also real life stuff you could be doing to while you wait. Like taking a vacation, camping, fishing, hunny hunting, you know, life. 

I dont real think he was complaining about how long the update is taking.  Its more of the fact that they dont update the thread. I have been playing for 2 years now hit the cap and im only a 1,400 away from MR 22 so all i have yo do is wait for the update.  Which i dont mind. But waht i will have to say is that updating this thread would be nice so we can know whats going on. However is holding pur money back won't make a difference.  It will only slow there development.  They care aboutall there platforms. And the one platform that gets hit hard all time is pc. Brokken builds major testing goes through them so it safe to say we get the cake of all this lol.

for those complaining about the silence DE drew did discuss it at yesterdays stream sure the thread wasn't updated but whats to update they still are developing the update to make sure it works  which the op said is currently happening seriously these things take time to get right im as frustrated as you guys but you need to learn patience if it fails cert it will take longer so if they get it right first time then we wait less.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

for those complaining about the silence DE drew did discuss it at yesterdays stream sure the thread wasn't updated but whats to update they still are developing the update to make sure it works  which the op said is currently happening seriously these things take time to get right im as frustrated as you guys but you need to learn patience if it fails cert it will take longer so if they get it right first time then we wait less.

Well that's a broad stroke honestly.  I'd say that only a few tenno are upset about the time it's taking to submit the build.  Most of us veterans are fine with it, DE can take as long as they'd like.  We'd just like a quick update to the OP.  "We're still working on it."  That's all.

That small lack of communication opens up speculation, and it's fun.  It gives us tenno who aren't currently playing...something to talk about.

I'm already under the assumption that we won't get the update until August 16th. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

No cert submission last night?  Hmm.  Then I assume DE is waiting until Friday to submit to cert.  Although DE has been favoring Tuesdays to release updates (though they have released updates on other days in the past).  I have to believe that Tuesday August 9th is the deadline to submit.  If so, then are we suppose to expect a double whammy of SotR U1.1 and Nekros Prime together on August 16th?

Sounds like fun.  :thumbsup:

Yes,l believe in august 16th this update 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Nekros prime is 16th and new update 18 ou 19th?

From this point forward DE will release "new" relics with every new prime access or prime vault.

We should be getting SotR before Nekros Prime arrives on the 16th.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Nekros prime and SotR  in same day? What a mess DE.

*shrug*

It's not so bad.  It's not as though getting SotR a little sooner than Nekros Prime would make any difference.

DE doesn't want players, who only farm for a new prime access stuff, to have them on the same day as those who pay $80.

Now...everyone who farms for a new prime access is on the same playing field on day one.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

*shrug*

It's not so bad.  It's not as though getting SotR a little sooner than Nekros Prime would make any difference.

DE doesn't want players, who only farm for a new prime access stuff, to have them on the same day as those who pay $80.

Now...everyone who farms for a new prime access is on the same playing field on day one.

I know man,in brazil many players is off warframe,for waiting update

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

We could build up our void traces before the new prime.  That, to me, makes a bit of a difference.

• Upvote 1

Well, I hope that SOTR comes to PS4 moments after Nekros Prime is released, because that way, DE would convert our keys to relics containing nekros prime, galantine prime and tigris prime parts.

Since PC keys were converted to relics containing Mag Prime because she was unvaulted when they got SOTR, it's a fair trade.

Spoiler

Yeah, not happening.

• Upvote 1

Every time someone types SotR, I start to read it as Symphony of the Night. I hate when people use abbreviations just because. I blame Digital Extremes. That's what we do when something isn't to our liking, right? Blame DE?

Can't believe have to wait to the end of August or September for Spectors of Rail.

DE should have done events to keep us busy and more gifts from Lotus Alerts to distract us from this update and waiting period.

I'M very mad at DE and don't blame sony DE said that they would ask sony last week and i don't think i takes 2 week to review it so the surely havent even let sony review it yet and are to busy with the next update for pc

• Upvote 1