[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

4 hours ago, (PS4)danielsuper44 said:

I'M very mad at DE and don't blame sony DE said that they would ask sony last week and i don't think i takes 2 week to review it so the surely havent even let sony review it yet and are to busy with the next update for pc

I agree with you. When PC get war within update DE will focus more on PC to fix the bugs, issues players don't like and other stuff.

The crazy part DE said last week Tuesday was the cut off date to submit cert to Sony or want to be done with console so it can be ready..

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

23 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

The crazy part DE said last week Tuesday was the cut off date to submit cert to Sony or want to be done with console so it can be ready..

That isn't true.  DE said it was the cut off date meaning no more patches from the PC build would be included.  Cert submission will occur sooooon.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Mini_Monster1 said:

Any further word on Tenno gen to consoles ?

During the last PS4@4, they revealed what items will be in the first batch for consoles. 

• Upvote 1

lol i love monk, so im quate a common  phrase from it, "it doesn't have to perfect"  lol well just get the raid for those nasty bugs, and hope theres no super glue on the walls and doors, lol those crafty grineer love to watch us get stuck and squerm like a worm on a hook, i can hear them laughing at me, till i learned the /unstuck command,  they aint laughing no more,  but the tenno,  we are laughing. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

PC got new - NOVA ASURI COLLECTION AVAILABLE NOW 

Yeah go figure. I don't mind the wait, its the fact PC will get about 20 things while we are waiting, then we got to wait for that. Such a vicious cycle.

Edited by (PS4)adamlovesrachael

To lock up other platforms forums will be really kindfull from DE. I ´m really boring when i read off topics like: look they got this and that

3 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

To lock up other platforms forums will be really kindfull from DE. I ´m really boring when i read off topics like: look they got this and that

Like people wouldn't know just by reading the start up page or twitter

29 minutes ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

Like people wouldn't know just by reading the start up page or twitter

Its not about flashbacks, I thought in general. Will not be game more attractive when we don ´t know what will be next?

You Know... There's Nobody İn Trade And Relays

But in PC EVERBODY İn EVERYWHERE

We Need To Solve This Problem

(I Can't Play With Pc Because I Have İntel Core Duo 2)
(And Don't use İntel)

Have A Good Day All Humans...
And Tennos ?

Edited by (PS4)naberrbro

Excited!

I've really been feeling the void fatique lately, with Vauban prime and then Mag prime coming out recently, so this will be a welcome change.

Great work everyone at DE and thanks to [DE]Drew for keeping us updated.

OK, is official!!! I'm so hype nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!...... right now We are playing an old game!!! come on DE!

32097b3528318d086354269b2aee20407a0891c4

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Message from DE going to play with their servers so that means they are going to flip the switch for Spectors of Rail... OH GOD Please let DE release it today...????

It hasn't gone to cert yet.  There is no possible way for it to deploy today.

The certif time is proportionned to the update size most of time , and the process isn't updated on the thread or on the mainpage of the site , so we may have it in two 2 like 5 days probably , let's see !