PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

[DE]Drew

4 hours ago, (PS4)danielsuper44 said:

I'M very mad at DE and don't blame sony DE said that they would ask sony last week and i don't think i takes 2 week to review it so the surely havent even let sony review it yet and are to busy with the next update for pc

I agree with you. When PC get war within update DE will focus more on PC to fix the bugs, issues players don't like and other stuff.

The crazy part DE said last week Tuesday was the cut off date to submit cert to Sony or want to be done with console so it can be ready..

23 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

The crazy part DE said last week Tuesday was the cut off date to submit cert to Sony or want to be done with console so it can be ready..

That isn't true.  DE said it was the cut off date meaning no more patches from the PC build would be included.  Cert submission will occur sooooon.

lol i love monk, so im quate a common  phrase from it, "it doesn't have to perfect"  lol well just get the raid for those nasty bugs, and hope theres no super glue on the walls and doors, lol those crafty grineer love to watch us get stuck and squerm like a worm on a hook, i can hear them laughing at me, till i learned the /unstuck command,  they aint laughing no more,  but the tenno,  we are laughing. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Message from DE going to play with their servers so that means they are going to flip the switch for Spectors of Rail... OH GOD Please let DE release it today...????

It hasn't gone to cert yet.  There is no possible way for it to deploy today.

Archived