[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

3 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Message from DE going to play with their servers so that means they are going to flip the switch for Spectors of Rail... OH GOD Please let DE release it today...????

No, it literally means they are going to play with their servers. Nothing is releasing today.

C'mom Guys, release Specter for consoles! Almost one month since the specters pc update. I understand why DE launch this update for Pc first, but release Lunaro for console in one day and specters for Pc in the next day makes me feel like consoles are left behind. I hope that today/tomorrow they make an official announcement for this release. Beside of that, Warframe is a great game! Keep the good work guys (and please, release SotR soon).

Speculation and educated guesses:

I doubt Nekros Prime is coming out on the 16th or 18th (as stated earlier in the thread). Nyx has to be vaulted first, and they usually give us 2 weeks notice, which would have been today at the latest given those dates. And before citing Vauban prime access just ending, DE doesn't have an exact schedule for Prime releases; about 2 months has been the shortest (Mag 09/13/13 then Ember 11/20/13), some have taken longer (Trinity 10/6/15 to Saryn 2/16/16) . Assuming that all platforms still get the new Prime (Nekros in this case) at the same time, PC could be waiting on the console updates to see it.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Technoman6869 said:

HOPE THEY FIX THE SYNDICATES MINE HAS BEEN FROZEN SINCE SOLAR RAILS WENT DOWN WANT COMPENSATION WTF

So you've had that problem for over a year? You probably should have said something in the proper forum or to somebody who would notice. I never even heard of this supposed bug.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, (PS4)HepcatQ said:

I doubt Nekros Prime is coming out on the 16th or 18th (as stated earlier in the thread). Nyx has to be vaulted first, and they usually give us 2 weeks notice, which would have been today at the latest given those dates. And before citing Vauban prime access just ending, DE doesn't have an exact schedule for Prime releases; about 2 months has been the shortest (Mag 09/13/13 then Ember 11/20/13), some have taken longer (Trinity 10/6/15 to Saryn 2/16/16) . Assuming that all platforms still get the new Prime (Nekros in this case) at the same time, PC could be waiting on the console updates to see it.

Sorry to Burst your bubble but if you actually read the news & announcement section they have already said Vauban Prime Access is retiring 

Besides you have it wrong if you actually payed attention to how this announcement stuff works they announce the current prime access will be retired 2 weeks b4 the new prime access is released 

& the following week b4 the New Prime Access arrives they will announce the next Vault stuff..

So August 8th or 9th will be the announcemet that nyk prime will be Vaulted it's not 2 weeks sir before the new prime access is out never has been they always announce the prime access retiring 2 weeks b4 & through stuff that's Vaulted 1 week before the new prime releases it has always been this way... so plz get your facts Straight b4 you post because it can & will mislead people 

Nekros Prime Access is coming August 16th that's a fact & isn't changing so plz next time do research for the benefit of everyone good day..

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Sorry to Burst your bubble but if you actually read the news & announcement section they have already said Vauban Prime Access is retiring 

Besides you have it wrong if you actually payed attention to how this announcement stuff works they announce the current prime access will be retired 2 weeks b4 the new prime access is released 

& the following week b4 the New Prime Access arrives they will announce the next Vault stuff..

So August 8th or 9th will be the announcemet that nyk prime will be Vaulted it's not 2 weeks sir before the new prime access is out never has been they always announce the prime access retiring 2 weeks b4 & through stuff that's Vaulted 1 week before the new prime releases it has always been this way... so plz get your facts Straight b4 you post because it can & will mislead people 

Nekros Prime Access is coming August 16th that's a fact & isn't changing so plz next time do research for the benefit of everyone good day..

Exactly!!

1 hour ago, (PS4)HepcatQ said:

But, mag never had a prime access

15 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Update for you all:

"Console Tenno: We are aiming to submit Specters of the Rail to Cert by Monday Aug 8th at the latest. Stay tuned!"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/683384-thanks-for-watching-prime-time-129/

I'm glad to hear something, even if it's not happening as soon as we were all hoping. I guess there must've been some unexpected roadblocks, or Drew wouldn't have likely have made this thread when he did. Still, progress is progress!

i'm guessing they were being optimistic about bug squashing on pc, then they found something they couldn't let out on consoles. unless i'm wrong we're not seeing another update (War Within) 'til early/mid September at the earliest. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)chaix said:

i'm guessing they were being optimistic about bug squashing on pc, then they found something they couldn't let out on consoles. unless i'm wrong we're not seeing another update (War Within) 'til early/mid September at the earliest. 

I agree!

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

Update for you all:

"Console Tenno: We are aiming to submit Specters of the Rail to Cert by Monday Aug 8th at the latest. Stay tuned!"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/683384-thanks-for-watching-prime-time-129/

So we getting one big update then the next update will be war within?

Cause I hope this update that we waited so long is not Broken down to multiple updates  for it would be silly to do that to consoles. Thank you for at least responding to us.

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

13 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So we getting one big update then the next update will be war within?

Cause I hope this update that we waited so long is not a part 1 to many updates for it would be silly to do that to consoles. Thank you for at least responding to us.

Pc is specters of the rail 1.2,ps4 specters of the rail waiting again for 1.1

35 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Pc is specters of the rail 1.2,ps4 specters of the rail waiting again for 1.1

Then we should get specters of rail 1.2 & not 1.1 for we console waited for this update 

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Then we should get specters of rail 1.2 & not 1.1 for we console waited for this update 

Is not that simple and also we are getting SotR hotfix 13 not 1.1

27 minutes ago, (PS4)dnbnick said:

Is not that simple and also we are getting SotR hotfix 13 not 1.1

All I am saying we should get PC latest update to console. That way we don't have to wait for another update then another update then update again. We should be looking forward for war within but this update should hold us even war within comes out in December or next year January which I could wait but at as long we get the latest version of specters of rail and all the cool stuff PC have now. Cause PC is now waiting for war within update.

I'm noticing alot of you must be new to this. Yes PC gets more updates than we do, but that is because they can release and patch on their own terms. When it comes to console it has to go through the respective companies first. So the program has to go through some serious scrutiny before its even handed to Sony for certification. Please have some patience.

• Upvote 1