[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

I'm noticing alot of you must be new to this. Yes PC gets more updates than we do, but that is because they can release and patch on their own terms. When it comes to console it has to go through the respective companies first. So the program has to go through some serious scrutiny before its even handed to Sony for certification. Please have some patience.

Just because they may be new to this , doesn't make it right. This month wait for actual game play -mission- is only a bandage on this very good  game, when it comes to story missions which DE decided PS4 DIDN'T DESERVE  we had to wait untill the kids had to return to school -children i feel bad for you sorry warframe was very boring this summer -  but i believe the devs loves us and truly care for us in some sort of fashion .Anyways waiting is how PS4 players are rewarded for our continued ever loving financial support DE is love DE is Light

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

Just because they may be new to this , doesn't make it right. This month wait for actual game play -mission- is only a bandage on this very good  game, when it comes to story missions which DE decided PS4 DIDN'T DESERVE  we had to wait untill the kids had to return to school -children i feel bad for you sorry warframe was very boring this summer -  but i believe the devs loves us and truly care for us in some sort of fashion .Anyways waiting is how PS4 players are rewarded for our continued ever loving financial support DE is love DE is Light

while waiting is annoying just look at what pc suffered through for us be thankful we get a correct key conversion and the new junction system works because for them it all went wrong and they had to wait weeks for some bits to be fixed we may have to wait longer but if the outcome is smooth polished gameplay then i would wait. plus a month wait is nothing believe me any EU gamer will tell you that.

• Upvote 1

An August 8th cutoff for submission, with a hopeful release on the 12th?

Sounds good to me.

Even if certification takes us past the 12th on to the 16th...I'm alright with that too, I need this coming week for No Man's Sky.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

An August 8th cutoff for submission, with a hopeful release on the 12th?

Sounds good to me.

Even if certification takes us past the 12th on to the 16th...I'm alright with that too, I need this coming week for No Man's Sky.

Like more a 23th for this update l thinking,7 or 9 days in cert.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

The only time cert took longer than five days is the one lone time (that I'm aware of) it failed cert and had to be resubmitted.

Other than that, certification takes somewhere between two to five days, depending on the size of the update.

If DE manages to submit it Monday then there's an excellent chance we'll get it on Friday the 12th.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

is the one lone time (that I'm aware of) it failed cert and had to be resubmitted.

Which update was that? must have been before I started playing.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Bushido-Rises said:

Which update was that? must have been before I started playing.

Update 12...

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

All I am saying we should get PC latest update to console. That way we don't have to wait for another update then another update then update again. We should be looking forward for war within but this update should hold us even war within comes out in December or next year January which I could wait but at as long we get the latest version of specters of rail and all the cool stuff PC have now. Cause PC is now waiting for war within update.

I know what you mean and i agree but is not that simple as "We deserve it because we wait" sadly the cut for or build was made in the hotfix 13 and that is what we getting plus some things of update 1.1 as DE said

3 hours ago, (PS4)dnbnick said:

I know what you mean and i agree but is not that simple as "We deserve it because we wait" sadly the cut for or build was made in the hotfix 13 and that is what we getting plus some things of update 1.1 as DE said

I know I'm just bored and want new stuff to have fun. I even purchased platinum for whatever the update may have I want to get.

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I know I'm just bored and want new stuff to have fun. I even purchased platinum for whatever the update may have I want to get.

Yeah we know that by now.

10 hours ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

while waiting is annoying just look at what pc suffered through for us be thankful we get a correct key conversion and the new junction system works because for them it all went wrong and they had to wait weeks for some bits to be fixed we may have to wait longer but if the outcome is smooth polished gameplay then i would wait. plus a month wait is nothing believe me any EU gamer will tell you that.

10 hours ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

I been playing this game since it came out for PS4 I'm NOT grateful , the waiting for new content in this summer of lackluster updates is sn insult to there Ps4 xbox player base . So no tell me just how it is i should be. I've playing longer i went through the 3month kubrow update dryspell.No content . Which was very very wrong. So tell me all knowing one

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

I been playing this game since it came out for PS4 I'm NOT grateful , the waiting for new content in this summer of lackluster updates is sn insult to there Ps4 xbox player base . So no tell me just how it is i should be. I've playing longer i went through the 3month kubrow update dryspell.No content . Which was very very wrong. So tell me all knowing one

I've been here since u11. This is how it has always been and always will be due to the nature of the console update process. Just be patient. It's Friday. We're getting the update sometime next week. Literally no one will die as a result, and this game is not intended for school children, so that's really not a consideration. They provided us with the Infested Summer event-- which PC never got-- as a nod to our wait for content. They aren't insulting us. They're doing the best they can with the circumstances they've had. So yeah, we already know that you're ungrateful and there's really no need to point it out.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Cert normally take 3-5 business days, so it will not be that late. It will come on the 14th or 15th at the absolute latest, but I think it's more likely that we'll have it within a week from today.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)eximago said:

Cert normally take 3-5 business days, so it will not be that late. It will come on the 14th or 15th at the absolute latest, but I think it's more likely that we'll have it within a week from today.

Yeah, if they get it in today I imagine it being a Thursday launch, if they get it in Monday, then Friday.  Usually takes Sony about 3 days and then DE gives themselves a day to be prepped for launch.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)eximago said:

I've been here since u11. This is how it has always been and always will be due to the nature of the console update process. Just be patient. It's Friday. We're getting the update sometime next week. Literally no one will die as a result, and this game is not intended for school children, so that's really not a consideration. They provided us with the Infested Summer event-- which PC never got-- as a nod to our wait for content. They aren't insulting us. They're doing the best they can with the circumstances they've had. So yeah, we already know that you're ungrateful and there's really no need to point it out.

No , infested summer that was there olive branch to Ps4 and Xbox well dang son DE sure loves us how about more story missions oh right there splitting warwithin into 2 updates so October here we come warwithin. No same DE same excuses 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

No , infested summer that was there olive branch to Ps4 and Xbox well dang son DE sure loves us how about more story missions oh right there splitting warwithin into 2 updates so October here we come warwithin. No same DE same excuses 

Then delete the game and move on with you life if this game and DE is so terrible in your view. They can't help how the certification process goes, and PC had a lot of bugs to get ironed out this time, thus the delay. You'd be whining about the game being broken if we got it prematurely. It's clear from your 2:20 liked post ratio that all you've ever done is complain about things that cannot be helped. They have no choice but to bundle smaller updates together and give us larger, but less frequent updates for the purpose of going through certification less frequently. We got Infested Summer for the sole reason that they understand that it can be hard waiting for these updates. An olive branch means that they do care about the console communities. Just calm down.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

I actually like that part 1 and part 2 will be split into 2 parts. It makes it less chaotic for us. We already get so many updates packed into one as it is...

12 hours ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

-Snip-

as a veteran myself, youre wasting more than just DE time complaining, youre wasting the time of everyone else who reads these forums.  we get it, you want something to do, we all do, but atleast a lot of us are willing to wait until the content isnt bug infested when we get it.  rush DE, get trash content, complain.  dont rush DE, get good quality at a somewhat longer pace, enjoy it in the end.  that simple bro.  if youre sick of waiting, find another game til it updates, theyll let you know.  

I can't believe this community is being divided and some Tenno's telling other Tenno's to delete the game and don't play it. Last time I check we all have rights to speak our minds and this is not Destiny(Bungie).

It just that we all want answers and the way we get answers is not right to the point. The parties who are responsible for Xbox1 & PS4 threads are not responding even for a "Hello" "This is how much we work on" etc...

Most of us have paid for platinum and that makes us paying customers. A company big or small should have out communication. 

I don't know how DE work properties are but all staff should care about all platforms. 

As for the updates we should get it as promise unless DE are focusing on other things and divided the staff up where a small team 1-3 is working on console but who knows.

Personally think if PC have their update(s) then it's time for DE to focus more on consoles update. 

On side note I won't win platinum cause I speak my mind. 

Lets all get along and allow Tenno's to say what is on their mind, comments, opinions cause its their way of expressing themselves. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I can't believe this community is being divided and some Tenno's telling other Tenno's to delete the game and don't play it. Last time I check we all have rights to speak our minds and this is not Destiny(Bungie).

It just that we all want answers and the way we get answers is not right to the point. The parties who are responsible for Xbox1 & PS4 threads are not responding even for a "Hello" "This is how much we work on" etc...

Most of us have paid for platinum and that makes us paying customers. A company big or small should have out communication. 

I don't know how DE work properties are but all staff should care about all platforms. 

As for the updates we should get it as promise unless DE are focusing on other things and divided the staff up where a small team 1-3 is working on console but who knows.

Personally think if PC have their update(s) then it's time for DE to focus more on consoles update. 

On side note I won't win platinum cause I speak my mind. 

Lets all get along and allow Tenno's to say what is on their mind, comments, opinions cause its their way of expressing themselves. 

Exactly,l call The profit for DE.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

-Snip-

I'm not attacking you. All I am saying why we have to fight over something if you or anyone want to posts anything and express how they feel that fine with me but telling someone (not you) to delete the game and leave. I thought we as Tenno community was better to let be and support each other. 

I know we consoles are being left out and I do agree with some Tenno that we may not see this update anytime soon for which is sad. 

When I mention about destiny(Bungie) the fan based was more mean for anyone express what's on their mind. When I came to Warframe cool, awesome game and wow the community is more nicer and friendly.