[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

23 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

Yeah the wait is killing the hype for the update atm especially after seeing how Hi Rez updates console a week or less after PC for Smite but I know DE doesn't have the same amount of people working on Warframe but man is it frustrating to know how fast console can get updated after PC.

Nice

49 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Less wait,More update?Great joke lol try another joke DE.

Christ almighty you just sit in this forum and say the same thing ad nauseum don't you? lol wait wait wait yes we get it, it's your favorite word. That wait would be a whole lot easier on you if you found something else to do. Play a different game. Take a walk. Relieve the stress. Just forget about Warframe and the update will come to you.

• Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Christ almighty you just sit in this forum and say the same thing ad nauseum don't you? lol wait wait wait yes we get it, it's your favorite word. That wait would be a whole lot easier on you if you found something else to do. Play a different game. Take a walk. Relieve the stress. Just forget about Warframe and the update will come to you.

Ok father lol

Only question I have is whether or not the nova deluxe skin will be included? Also, I'm super amped to check out the new solar system and cruise the galaxy with my kitty cat!

4 hours ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

My fear is,sorry tennos realese sotr in 23th keep waiting tennos lol

I can only see that happening if the update fails cert...

Also, it doesn't have to be on a Tuesday; the PS store just updates on Tuesdays...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Anthonykham798 said:

Will every Warframe get a Prime version?

In time yes. They go down some list...well, sometimes they do the more popular warframe first, but in the end every warframe will be prime... Hope they do right by valkyr when her time comes :)

I'm sure some are wondering if Sony will cert the patch in time b4 the 16th I'm sure yes.

However if there busy maybe not but no worries we will get nekros prime regardless he would likely be farmed in the void until the patch arrives then it would just transfer over..

They will likely hotfix nekros & his changes in anyway just like they hotfixed Vauban changes in they can do the same with nekros & just like when they remove nyk prime it will happen via a hotfix..

So I would not worry too much one way or another we will get nekros prime & his sweet changes!!! 

This has become one of the most eye-twitchingly unchanging update threads ever...

Classic case of Soon™

Edited by (PS4)Norgath182

the amount of salt in this topic is over 9000....Thank you DE for the news btw :) I appreciate it, keep on the good work with the update! Will continue to support you 

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

Focus Farming intensifies, void farm intensifies...before RIP Draco & Void endless...i hope SoTR is september...im not ready

I give up, I am no longer interested in this update and I have moved on to other games. I just wanted to know why the infested was growing inside my ship for 6 months, but I guess I will not find out till after Christmas. Happy Holidays Warframe.

This topic is absolutely repulsive, looking at an open, gaping, festering gash that goes all the way to the bone is more pleasant than reading all of this!

Why are some people so ignorant as to compare a big company, with multiple teams working on multiple games at once, that earns money constantly from each and every purchase of both the game and any additional content, to a small company whom dedicate 100% of it's manpower to a single free-to-play game, which only earns them money via people paying for a premium currency, which isn't required to access any of it's new content?

I'm not DE's biggest fan, some of the things they do annoys me to no end, and there are certain things they have done that was clearly decided during a single lunch break (new market, anyone?), but if you're going to give anyone or anything :poop:, at the very least give them :poop: for the right reasons, after all, you wouldn't attack the employees at a sandwich bar for not having a Sunday roast on the menu, now would you?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)X1155752X said:

you wouldn't attack the employees at a sandwich bar for not having a Sunday roast on the menu, now would you?

LOL

3 hours ago, (PS4)RisingDew said:

I give up, I am no longer interested in this update and I have moved on to other games. I just wanted to know why the infested was growing inside my ship for 6 months, but I guess I will not find out till after Christmas. Happy Holidays Warframe.

I really hope it's not going to be that long until we find out.

MR21 - played since WF launched on PS4 and this will hands down be the first time I've ever complained about update time.  Normally Sony plays their part in the wait - with cert time being about a week - two max (going off the one single time an update failed before and had to be resubbed.)

Now I knew since this 'major update' was divided into 3 (now 4) parts that DE is suffering from the same diseases that's been hindering the game's development since the beginning - they are trying to do too many damn things at once, they are the masters of starting projects but not finishing - hell, anybody ever wonder why after 2 years we still can't change the trophy room statue like they said we were supposed to be able to?

I love DE - but it's time for you guys to slow down on all the new crap and round out what's already here.  Stuff like Lunaro was a completely unneeded kick in the nuts to the game - seriously, with so much things in PVE sitting stagnant waiting to be fixed you somehow justify a new PVP mode when PVP is all but dead/not the focus of Warframe.

To me the Lunaro update doesn't' even count - as a long term player it brought 100% nothing I give a damn about, and instead just opened up a new niche for sports games players to get in on?  But what about the people who play WF for the quests, PVE content and such?  We got nothing - we got a single crap weapon (who's codex/profile entry is bugged).  That's the content I've been left to play with the last 3 almost 4 months now - one weapon.

How hard is it to just not do stupid stuff?  Of all things Warframe could have used to make the game better, you pooled time and money into developing Lunaro - like wat?  I highly doubt even 50% of the total fanbase wanted that.  Even better - if you're so insistent on pushing PVP still despite it failing everytime you've tried - how about you make a whole new team within DE, who focuses purely on MP (kinda like how consoles have standalone teams), so you can get back to producing the content the playerbase actually wants.

Update after update these waits seem to be slightly longer (except Second Dream, kudos to DE for getting that out as fast as they did).  The cause is the fact that DE can't just focus on completing 3 things at once, and instead feels the need to do a half-@$$ed job at 30 instead.  Quantity over quality seems to be their policy...

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Upvote 6

On 6.8.2016 at 2:34 PM, NovusNova said:

As was said on Prime Time 129: "Console Tenno: We are aiming to submit Specters of the Rail to Cert by Monday Aug 8th at the latest. Stay tuned!"

From the Dev Stream 78 overview: "Console build cut off for Specters of the Rail should be today. Our Xbox One and PS4 Tenno should keep an eye on the forums, where Megan and Drew will be keeping you guys updated for when it goes to cert."

So it will be SotR Update 2, right?

The butthurt on this forum is so real. Guys. They have a small team compared to big names working this. DE is so tiny compared to Sony or Microsoft. And knowing Sony and Microsoft, they have got to be major asses when it comes to accepting updates and S#&$ from second party developers. So just play something else while you wait for SOTR and relax. It'll be out soon. 

• Upvote 2

Today is August 8th and our Update was sent to Cert on last Friday or will be send today. SotR was released July 8th on PC, its 19 working days, realy decent difference, one of the lowest, between PC and console updates, also we will get Hotfix13 which was deployed on July 26th and that´s only 8 days difference, so i have no idea why i must read so many stupid post how long does it take, how DE don ´t care, etc

• Upvote 1